Blitz Angel Spica, a mahou shoujo beatemup game. Good or not? Need Advice badly T__T (2 Viewers)

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Blitz Angel Spica, a mahou shoujo beatemup game (tentative title, probably)

I'm in the middle of working on a beat'em up hentai game with mahou shoujo (magical girl) theme, but before I start working on it I figure it will be best to hear the community response about the idea.

I'm a fans of Beat Angel Escalayer, so the basic idea of the game will start from that with a few modification.
- The heroine receive her energy from sex which result that being raped by the enemy will fill her energy (they give points to add to her stats & maybe buy more movesets .. maybe)
- However, it will also corrupt her slowly which will lead to a bad ending.
- There is a stage select option so you can choose which enemy boss that you want to fight first
- After each battle, there is a scene to upgrade her stats/buy new skills/have sex to recover her energy (you can only choose one action).
- The stage is pretty small (around 2-3 screens wide)
- In general each stage is started with a bunch of cannon folder followed by a boss
So what you guys think about this concept? What kind of enemies that you would like to see in game? Feel free to say any new ideas that you have in mind, a completely different game is okay too!

I attach some screenshots, let me know what you think about it!

SpicaCastSmall.png

640Screenshot1.png

640Screenshot2.png

640Screenshot3.png

Here is my Patreon link, download link for the demo can be found there too

2500$ Bosses Expansion tier (octopus, succubus, werewolf, futanari, shirohebi):

SpicaCast2500small.png

Basic Controls
z: special attack
x: normal attack
c: jump
v/double tap forward: dash
x while dashing: butt attack
up+v/double tap up: switch plane up
down+v/double tap down: switch plane down
close+x: throw

esc: exit game
enter: pause

Special skills (needs to be unlocked first):
z+x: block, will counter if done in last second
up+z: moon gracer
jump+down+x: spica kick
up+x: psycho burst

Last edited:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Still not much idea now. How about the main character's doppelganger/a corrupted mahou shojo as cannon folder/boss?

Last edited by a moderator:

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
A bit of question, zako seems very popular here, but with the nature of this game's genre it might be a bit hard to make them fit with the game .. i mean usually the enemy organization only has 1 type of cannon fodder T__T .. I can still add one type of zako into the game, probably as a part of the enemy's elite soldier or something like that. However, I can add more female bosses with no problem though, what do you think? Is this an acceptable replacement?

Still not much idea now. How about the main character's doppelganger/a corrupted mahou shojo as cannon folder/boss?
Yeah, that will be cool! I was originally thinking about someone like FM77 from Beat Angel Escalayer, she is Escalayer's clone created by the enemy, but after reading your comment a corrupted mahou shojo sounds much better than a clone :D ! Thanks! ... though if I have time I might create both lol

Just how many stages are you thinking about?
Right now I'm thinking about 6 stages. As usual I plan to add more if the game receive positive response. What do you think?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
A bit of question, zako seems very popular here,...
There are many zako lovers here, and I'm one of them too XD

Just another idea if you have a beating part, you should add a regular fetish like....
-Belly Punch
-Full Nelson & Beating (or any typical double team)
-Choke Hold
-Bear Hug
-etc.

For a hentai part, I'm sure Cunnilingus will please fan, especially it's from a female enemies.
I'm not excel in thinking a hentai moves though. But I will try laters.... :jk:

olala

Potential Patron
Uh the ladies with violet hair was hot!please more zako plan! I'm fan of zako aswell:)Thankyou:)dood

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
A question, is mahou shoujo theme popular? or people prefer something else?
The reason that I use this theme because it's pretty simple since not many weapon involved so less attack effects to draw :P. Wrestling move is also possible and fit with the theme, unlike when we're using fantasy or traditional oriental setting (though maybe I shouldn't try to be to realistic lol).
There are many zako lovers here, and I'm one of them too XD

Just another idea if you have a beating part, you should add a regular fetish like....
-Belly Punch
-Full Nelson & Beating (or any typical double team)
-Choke Hold
-Bear Hug
-etc.

For a hentai part, I'm sure Cunnilingus will please fan, especially it's from a female enemies.
I'm not excel in thinking a hentai moves though. But I will try laters.... :jk:
Thanks for the awesome suggestion! keep it coming! I'm actually pretty new in this ryona stuff, so it really helps (belly punch is really new to me, never know it before XD).

Uh the ladies with violet hair was hot!please more zako plan! I'm fan of zako aswell:)Thankyou:)dood
ok then, i guess i have to give up and add more zako ^^;

olala

Potential Patron
Um honestly I dunt know what's mahou jou,if you askin what I'm prefer for,how about theme like broken world?no rules,everythin mess up,police also bein bad,consider most people bein zako:P,so there's one left heroine who have to changin all back into good set:3,nomather what how the ways,aslong the entire world will back into normal:3,its gonna good if the heroine consider was an badass dood or antiheroic alike:),so she can beat them zako badly within no forgiveness ways:3,uh I dunt have any good explain what on mi mind is,excuse mi bad english lol:3Means its like an hakuto kento animes/jojo bizzare/nagai gou movies aboutOr like vgames story isGodhand/madworld/killer7/dmc(:3)Still dunt get what I means?heh I think so:P,mi badass english lol- - - acidently bein double sorry:) - - -

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
don't worry, I get what you mean ^^. Broken world sounds cool too!

but right now I really don't know what to do though, should I keep the mahou shojo theme or change into something else? not enough feedback to actually make a decision ... T__T

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
don't worry, I get what you mean ^^. Broken world sounds cool too!

but right now I really don't know what to do though, should I keep the mahou shojo theme or change into something else? not enough feedback to actually make a decision ... T__T
If you don't want to draw a weapon, mahou shojo is good because she can fight with just bared hands and magic. That can go for an enemies too.
If you want to change theme, however. A heroine or fighter girl in uniform (such as China Dress like my character below XD) can be used. You may need a reason why an enemies will want to rape the heroine/fighter girl, though it need no real reason at all....

I'm fine with your mahou shojo theme, anyway.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
If you don't want to draw a weapon, mahou shojo is good because she can fight with just bared hands and magic. That can go for an enemies too.
If you want to change theme, however. A heroine or fighter girl in uniform (such as China Dress like my character below XD) can be used. You may need a reason why an enemies will want to rape the heroine/fighter girl, though it need no real reason at all....

I'm fine with your mahou shojo theme, anyway.
In the end I decided to just go ahead with mahou shoujo theme, at least i think that it's pretty popular in Japan ^^;

I love chinese dress too and the character in your avatar/signature is very cute! I have a dream of creating a bareknuckle unofficial sequel (it won't be title bareknuckle though .. to avoid C&D request :P) so maybe I can put a chinese dressed character there if I ever decide to do it (I need to graduate from NEET status first though ... >.<)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
In the end I decided to just go ahead with mahou shoujo theme, at least i think that it's pretty popular in Japan ^^;

I love chinese dress too and the character in your avatar/signature is very cute! I have a dream of creating a bareknuckle unofficial sequel (it won't be title bareknuckle though .. to avoid C&D request :P) so maybe I can put a chinese dressed character there if I ever decide to do it (I need to graduate from NEET status first though ... >.<)
That is good.

And I think there is a Bareknuckle game remade by fans, but it got C&D'd. I too once want to make the game of that style.

By the way, the best way to graduate from NEET status is.... properly work :jk:

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
By the way, the best way to graduate from NEET status is.... properly work :jk:
I wish I could, I have the ability to unconsciously fall a sleep, I can fall asleep while standing too ... so I always get fired from work ;__;

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I wish I could, I have the ability to unconsciously fall a sleep, I can fall asleep while standing too ... so I always get fired from work ;__;
Get bed earlier and try to find a job fast. Believe me, nothing can ruin your project, or life, better than having no job.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Get bed earlier and try to find a job fast. Believe me, nothing can ruin your project, or life, better than having no job.
I usually go to bed at 11 pm, pretty early i must say .. . and it still doesn't work T_T ... .

I tried to create a post in hongfire and the response is not much difference than here .. not much interest in the project. Now I'm in doubt again ... . maybe I should make something different after all ...

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I usually go to bed at 11 pm, pretty early i must say .. . and it still doesn't work T_T ... .

I tried to create a post in hongfire and the response is not much difference than here .. not much interest in the project. Now I'm in doubt again ... . maybe I should make something different after all ...
Train yourself to stay up all day. I think you can when bed early often.

If you need another theme, do you have any idea in mind? Maybe a beat'em up with a zako in various costumes like China, Maid, Ninja, Nurse etc.
And each of them have their own fighting style.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Train yourself to stay up all day. I think you can when bed early often.

If you need another theme, do you have any idea in mind? Maybe a beat'em up with a zako in various costumes like China, Maid, Ninja, Nurse etc.
And each of them have their own fighting style.
Unfortuantely, I already did that too ^^; ... doesn't work and in rare case where it did work for a few days consecutively I usually get a migrain afterwards.

I'm thinking about making something with the same theme as bareknuckle, and yes your ideas will fit in that theme (the nurse is a bit difficult though but the others will work ^^;).

Other theme that I'm considering is medieval theme, just as the bareknuckle theme everything except the nurse will still fit :D.

however, three of my real life friends suggest non hentai stuff, what do you think? ... . I'm a bit worried since the market in non-hentai games tend to be very very picky & unfriendly too ... .

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
...however, three of my real life friends suggest non hentai stuff, what do you think? ... . I'm a bit worried since the market in non-hentai games tend to be very very picky & unfriendly too ... .
As I seen in your Princess Edge, your zako and boss are good because their fight differently and you can't use the same tactic for everyone. So no hentai ryona game can be good in my opinions, if you make a fighting part interesting enough. Like....

-An enemies can grab the heroine, then knee her in the belly or bearhug etc.
-An enemies can combo, perform a special moves. Or can guard, dodge with backflip or counter the heroine's attack.
Example
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh Part 2 - Blonde Dominatrix in action 2 - YouTube

-Maybe an enemies can even team-up?
-If the heroine/enemy dies from a certain attack, maybe a finisher move will be shown. Like a wrestler girl will back breaker the heroine after she reduced the heroine's health to 0 with grab.

Of course, a damage animations are very important. And you must focus on ryona...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.