Blitz Angel Spica, a mahou shoujo beatemup game. Good or not? Need Advice badly T__T (3 Viewers)

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
I believe it's the one that arcs in the air. Sometimes it crashes as soon as the boss meter appears (and Undine is off-screen), so I'm not sure if the second one is also causing it.

Only noticed after I beat the nurse boss. Other two are just fine.
what is your game screen resolution?

sutivlak

Potential Patron
Native resolution is standard 1920x1080, which shouldn't make a difference for a windowed game. Error seems to happen regardless of which resolution I select, though. Windows 7 64-bit if that helps.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Native resolution is standard 1920x1080, which shouldn't make a difference for a windowed game. Error seems to happen regardless of which resolution I select, though. Windows 7 64-bit if that helps.
aah ok, thanks for the usefull info!

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Here is a new version 0.02a, here we have:
- clothing damage (please note that currently not all animation has clothing damage version, it's still partially implemented, sorry T__T)
- stat upgrade system
- 1 more boss

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FuRdiwX8xOTmxVdHJiT2IzVVU/view?usp=sharing

I've found something that caused the game to crash, I'm not sure if it's related to your problem but hopefully it did. And one more thing, are you ok with clothing damage?

EDIT: finally the crash bug is fixed, moonblack from ulmf pointed out the problem for me
moonblack said:
It took a while but I finally figured out what is wrong with Undine. The problem is that the game is in a zip file and two of the file names are in Japanese. As a result when I unpacked it the two file names were not preserved (since my system is not in Japanese locale and I did not expect I would need to use it for an English game). Every time the game tried to use those files it would crash because the files could not be found. I had to unpack the files with the correct locale.

For anyone with the same issue:
In folder Spica002a\sound\ you should have 27.魔法・毒.ogg and 28.魔法・解毒.ogg If you have 27.ЦВЦ@БEУ+.ogg and 28.ЦВЦ@БEЙЁУ+.ogg - rename them to the correct Japanese names.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
New update v0.29a https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FuRdiwX8xONlctME5NYkQxMHM/view?usp=sharing

notable changes:
- You can block now, press z+x to initiate it
- 2 sex attacks for Undine (partial, no orgasm yet)
- 3 new attacks for Fuman, the grunt
- 1 sex attack for Fuman (partial, no orgasm yet)
- 2 sex attack for Oni Samurai (partial, no orgasm yet)
- Updated Oni Samurai's choke attack
- HP & MP will be automatically refilled after battle
- Added a random wakeup mechanism to prevent jump kick abuse on knockdowned enemies
- Added a button mashing mechanism when knockdowned while in damaged clothing

feedback is appreciated as always!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
pretty fun! you have to dash to go up or down, which feels a little hard to control, maybe i am doing something wrong?

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
this is a lot more fun then i thought it'd be.

what were the new attacks added to the grunt? the only thing i saw was a jump move

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
this is a lot more fun then i thought it'd be.

what were the new attacks added to the grunt? the only thing i saw was a jump move
in previous version they only hit once, now they will do another attack if the previous attack hit. The other attack is they will kick a downed target :D

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
WOW! I didn't know that you were here! I'd like to thank you for your two games! And I'll be waiting for the full release of Spica!

Well, sorry for being offtopic, but keep it up with Spica!

(BTW, I'm still struggling on Normal on Princess' Edge...u_u)

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
WOW! I didn't know that you were here! I'd like to thank you for your two games! And I'll be waiting for the full release of Spica!

Well, sorry for being offtopic, but keep it up with Spica!

(BTW, I'm still struggling on Normal on Princess' Edge...u_u)
sorry about the difficulty level on princess' edge lol, it's indeed too hard for most people, it's my fault ^^; ... there is no difference in the ending scene between the three difficulties so hopefully it ease your mind a bit, hehehe. Thanks for buying the game! (are you Jerry in wordpress?)

I'll try to make normal difficulty in Spica feels like normal ^^;

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Actually, I didn't buy the game (I'm trying to find how to buy it), I just played the demo of Princess Edge, but those riders keep knocking out my heroine! Or maybe my gameplay is...rusted? (In my country there's NO WAY to purchase indie games, unless on Steam).

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Actually, I didn't buy the game (I'm trying to find how to buy it), I just played the demo of Princess Edge, but those riders keep knocking out my heroine! Or maybe my gameplay is...rusted? (In my country there's NO WAY to purchase indie games, unless on Steam).
that's too bad, do they blocked DLSite because of it's 18+ content? You should be able to find a pirated version somewhere on the net if you can't buy the game ^^;

Here is a good VPN to bypass the block (in case that's what happen) Tutorial: Proxy Connection - Kancolle Wiki

might be scary to buy stuff using VPN so don't use it to buy stuff on the net but you can still used it to access those blocked sites, forums, blogs, etc, and enjoy the content. It's very easy to use, run the program, and only 2 clicks for free access on the net !

yeah most people has trouble with that riders, here is some info about her:
1. She will block your attack but not all the time
2. If you keep attacking when she blocked your attack she will counter, so stop attacking & distance yourself A LITTLE
3. If you're too far she will charge you with her dragon (this is what most people do, they run & run & get charge attacked)

Solution
1. Attack
2. Most likely it will get blocked, distance yourself A LITTLE
3. After she drops her guard stance, immediately attack & normal combo her to death. 100% she won't guard this attack

Good luck!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I skipped some of your updates and just tried the newest one.

Still love a challenge everywhere in the game. You can't rush in for frontal attack or and enemy will use some move to punish you.
Boss' dodge is good too. And I love hentai content when Spica is grabbed long enough.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster

Still love a challenge everywhere in the game. You can't rush in for frontal attack or and enemy will use some move to punish you.
Boss' dodge is good too. And I love hentai content when Spica is grabbed long enough.

what grabs are there?

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate

Glad you enjoy the game :D ! But some players still says the game is too easy. It's really hard to find the balance ^^;

what grabs are there?
the 1st three bosses (undine, nurse, samurai) has 2 H-grabs
nurse has 1 grab, undine has 2 grabs, samurai has 1 grab, wrestler has 2 grabs (WIP), mistrene has 1 grab (WIP)

ooh, and here is the bosses design for the 2500$ patreon goal (octopus, succubus, werewolf, futanari)
SpicaCast2500small.png

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Excellent! Looking forward for the new bosses! Sorry that I can't patron your work, but this country wouldn't let me (Colombia).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.