Blitz Angel Spica, a mahou shoujo beatemup game. Good or not? Need Advice badly T__T (1 Viewer)

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Wha-!? I passed for this thread on ulmf...You have a new version? Downloading it now!
sorry for the lack of news, hope you like the new version ^^;

to everyone, you can download the newest version in my patreon, You don't have to be a patron to download it

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for your hard work! BTW. I heard of your Greenlight for Princess' Edge, and I don't want to be offtopic, but if you get to do a remake/sequel for that game...could you put more enemy grabs there? I will buy your game if it's Greenlight!

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for your hard work! BTW. I heard of your Greenlight for Princess' Edge, and I don't want to be offtopic, but if you get to do a remake/sequel for that game...could you put more enemy grabs there? I will buy your game if it's Greenlight!
Sure, I can add some! I just made an announcement a few hours ago about some upgrades for Princess Edge for when it get greenlit. The upgrades include a new boss, new soundtracks, and voice acting :D

Here is the steam greenlight page for Princess Edge for everyone who want to vote, if it get greenlit it will help Spica's development tremendously!

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
the public demo is updated, visit my patreon page for download link by clicking my signature ^^. Spica got a new grapple move, Japanese language support, and CG gallery.

and release date is delayed from mid march to late march, sorry for the delay!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Tried the demo and I love it.
Those twins' grab and belly punch is great!

I may buy this one :D

sindragoon

Casual Client
Please make those girls in leotards common enemies/cannon fodders for us Zako lovers. I think us zako lovers would prefer leotard girls over grey aliens as common enemies.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Please make those girls in leotards common enemies/cannon fodders for us Zako lovers. I think us zako lovers would prefer leotard girls over grey aliens as common enemies.
they're like mini boss so they won't be as common, you can meet them again later in Mistrene's stage. Adding a new female grunt is possible but it will take some work so I can't promise you anything ..

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
Just want to say that adding a new zako/female grunt is no longer possible due to low sales. Sorry!

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
sorry guys, i didn't know that there are some new posts! Usually i receive notification on my email when it happen but maybe somehow i missed them >.<

Anyway, the new update are: a new optional werewolf boss (he will dissapear if you don't fight him after a few days & he doesn't reduce the peace rating). Some new skills & also some secret skills. One new basic skill, air recovery, useful if you want to avoid the button mashing when ko-ed.

And i think the previous save files won't work. I believe the game will load them fine but it will screw up the game like (wrong bosses appearing etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.