Bless - Mods & Nude Mods [KR] (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
---------------------------------Other Mods--------------------------------​

Mods:

Blade and Soul - English Patch

Guides:

------------------------------------Guide------------------------------------

Naduron

Content Creator
------------------------------------Mods------------------------------------

English Patch - Addon

Work in Progress - This file has like over 50,000 names and i only translated like 500 :p

Info: This is a Addon to the Original English Patch from nireyes25 at Bless-Source.
I'm just speeding up his translation, im working on the txt which seems he haven't been working on yet, which is the name on the item, i think ..the first i'm doing any translation :p

Vers: v1.0 (grey + white items)
Install: Install the English Patch first,
then copy/paste "ItemInfo.KOR" to Bless\Client\BLGame\Localization\KOR
Req Download: English Patch
Download: English Patch - Addon.rar
ScreenShot_2016-01-30_08.43.52.jpg ScreenShot_2016-01-30_09.10.47.jpg ScreenShot_2016-01-30_15.25.32.jpg ScreenShot_2016-01-30_15.25.35.jpg

Attachments

English Patch - Addon.rar
205 KB · Views: 431

Last edited:

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
The Russian Open Beta has now begun and it's pretty easy to get it running even if you are not in the region.

This gives a good explanation on how to get the game running in the comments of the video.
Attached are a few screenshots of the races in character creation. I hope this inspires one or many of our talented community modders to make a working nude patch, that will hopefully be able to be carried over to the western version as well. Not to mention, this game is actually pretty fun to play so far.

SiyoXzp.png

sSStqTF.png

XX2jcPN.png

PLPONyY.png

H9vAb8B.png

39duVdP.png

Naduron

Content Creator
Dont got invite and im waiting on EN version
As long as they dont use GameGuard which is impossible to bypass, lock, remove, fake in any way.
All games that uses it is fuckt, there is nothing that can be done, only thing we can hope that they know how fuckt up those GameGuard are and remove it on LOC version.

GameGuard on Bless wouldn't let me play cause it flagged a TXT file on my desktop as Trojan, what was in it? it was just an EMPTY file.. -.-
And yes GameGuard seaches al your PC files exacly like a Antivirus program does, which other Guards doesn't, they only lock the game folder and .exe from modifactions.
After i deleted that empty file so would it let me play again..

At least one good thing with GameGuard is that the publisher can change how effective/strong the defense on it should be, exacly like how Firewalll/Antivurs works, so some games will allowed you to hook on it or use graphic booster on it.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Awesome to see your reply and that you are still modding! You don't need an invite for the Russian open beta. All the instructions on how to play it are in the video description I posted above. Maybe I will post a few pics of the game folders to give you an idea as for modding it. I don't think they are using Gameguard specifically but I think there is some kind of preboot scan before the game starts. I will try to post some more info tonight.

On a side note, what about Revelation Online? The 2nd western closed beta is going on right now. TONS of body sliders in that one! I will post some more info on that one too in its request thread soon. Thanks, Naduron!

Naduron

Content Creator
Awesome to see your reply and that you are still modding! You don't need an invite for the Russian open beta. All the instructions on how to play it are in the video description I posted above. Maybe I will post a few pics of the game folders to give you an idea as for modding it. I don't think they are using Gameguard specifically but I think there is some kind of preboot scan before the game starts. I will try to post some more info tonight.

On a side note, what about Revelation Online? The 2nd western closed beta is going on right now. TONS of body sliders in that one! I will post some more info on that one too in its request thread soon. Thanks, Naduron!

Lol i got confused with Revelation Online RU and EN :p
tried to play on RO but i need a key or buy it >_<
the keys sites gives out is only 50 also,trying to force people to buy it ..

gona wait on EN, i think it was delayed .

Also who is publisher on RU bless? only heard EN gonna be Aeira and it has been delayed for a long time
si the RU version in russia or can you switch it ? :/

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Lol i got confused with Revelation Online RU and EN :p
tried to play on RO but i need a key or buy it >_<
the keys sites gives out is only 50 also,trying to force people to buy it ..

gona wait on EN, i think it was delayed .

Also who is publisher on RU bless? only heard EN gonna be Aeira and it has been delayed for a long time
si the RU version in russia or can you switch it ? :/
Naduron Naduron
A company called 101XP is publishing the RU version of Bless Online. Here is a pic of the CookedContent folder of Bless.

fWXI22b.jpg

It looks like the files are UPK format, which is the same format the is used in Blade and Soul. They are using a program called XIGNCODE for the game file checker which I don't think is the same as GameGuard hopefully. If you look in the video description of this YouTube video posted by rendermax, , it gives download links and instructions to be able to apply a full English patch to the game and also how to use a VPN program to bypass the region blocking. You just need to use VPN to launch the game, once you get to the splash screen which gives the age rating for the game, disconnect from the VPN server and just use your ISP to play. You can also use a program called WTFast to boost your ping rate while connecting to the Russian servers so you don't get lagged out.

Hope this is helpful and getting a nude patch rolling for Bless. If you have any more questions on how to get it going, feel free to ask!

Naduron

Content Creator
Got it working now, Which server/faction are you playing and do you know where the english community is gona play on?

Mookmook

Vivacious Visitor
According to the bless-source forums, most english players are on the "гиракон" server

Also: Any chance of getting some slider mods to work in the same way as B&S? I looked at the files to see if I could fine anything that resembled data for character sliders, but no luck.

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Is this out in English? Is there a release date?

Dont got invite and im waiting on EN version
As long as they dont use GameGuard which is impossible to bypass, lock, remove, fake in any way.
All games that uses it is fuckt, there is nothing that can be done, only thing we can hope that they know how fuckt up those GameGuard are and remove it on LOC version.

GameGuard on Bless wouldn't let me play cause it flagged a TXT file on my desktop as Trojan, what was in it? it was just an EMPTY file.. -.-
And yes GameGuard seaches al your PC files exacly like a Antivirus program does, which other Guards doesn't, they only lock the game folder and .exe from modifactions.
After i deleted that empty file so would it let me play again..

At least one good thing with GameGuard is that the publisher can change how effective/strong the defense on it should be, exacly like how Firewalll/Antivurs works, so some games will allowed you to hook on it or use graphic booster on it.

I'm not familiar with it but in the past I have used programs such as sandboxie to trick these types of "I want full access to your PC" type applications. I'm guessing modders already tried such things though.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Naduron Naduron
Any chance you will be able to convert your KR version over to the NA version which will be releasing this April or May? Would really appreciate it!

zenden

Potential Patron
Just an fyi, if you create Human or Elf female character with max boobs, you will look deformed ingame when using any of the armors. You will look as you did during character creation if you use no armor, and the cash shop outfits seem to work fine with max boobs.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Now that the NA version has been released, would any modders be willing to get a nude mod for Bless Online working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.