Blades Of Time - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Who can give me a link to a version of the game where you can strip the girl?
in my version does not work textmod(((((
please help)

What version of the game do you have now; is it the disk version, or, if it is a download version, where did you get it?

false_land

Potential Patron
While this is bumped: Am I correct in assuming Sindito never finished uploading the mods in the OP? (It seems like most of them are missing). If so, I'd love to see the rest uploaded, because I think they look awesome!

avengyk

Potential Patron
every time I downloaded the game from different sites and different versions.
I reinstalled the game several times.
and did everything according to the instructions
I now have version Blades Of Time.v 1.0u5 + 1 DLC
and also does not work (
(I do not remember exactly where I downloaded it)
(perhaps my antivirus killed him when downloading,Now I will check it out)

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
every time I downloaded the game from different sites and different versions.
I reinstalled the game several times.
and did everything according to the instructions
I now have version Blades Of Time.v 1.0u5 + 1 DLC
and also does not work (
(I do not remember exactly where I downloaded it)
(perhaps my antivirus killed him when downloading,Now I will check it out)

Sounds like you are downloading torrent versions of the game. Torrent versions often take 'shortcuts' in game coding to reduce file size, which causes mods to break. Gamevixenzone does not condone or support software piracy.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yes, I always downloaded via Torrent,probably this is the main problem! ...

I encourage you to buy a legal version of the game. I also ask that you NOT request help with mods on torrent versions. See GVZ rule #10. Link is in my siggie.

fleet (moderator)

avengyk

Potential Patron
Of course I understand it)
I'm not so stupid asking this elsewhere)
Thanks for help!
may be I find this game friends, otherwise buy in the store!

shizelkid

Potential Patron
Well i have the legit steam version and it doesnt work. i have the limited edition with the dlc and it doesnt work. Can anyone help me?

pop1337

Potential Patron
If you're using the steam version of anything you will have to move textmods exe (you canmake a shortcut), but you basically re name textmod to the original games exe name so that steam will laungh texmod> from there you load your modded i,age files. So for example when I was playing alice madness or mass effect I had to do the same thing. The exe of allice was called alice.exe or something like that so I copied that name made a sortcut of texmod in allices (binary folder where the exe was located) and then changed the original alices exe to something else. Sorry if this doesn't make sense but my hands/ fingers are torn up from repairing my car (Deers are the devil). there should be a guild for steam games, but also if you pirated shame on you.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
bit of a necro, but if anyone still cares about modding this game, it's not too hard to do things easier... with Cheat Engine

first of all you need to run the game with texmod in windows xp sp2 compatability

second is if you want to change to unlisted outfits, i found a way with a quick and dirty cheat engine method (hopefully it works for you)

you just change the values to match the model you want:
00 default
01 summer (X-Blades)
02 winter
03 schoolgirl
04 skyguard
05 ?default
06 Zero
07 Michelle
08 ?default

just find the values according to the list above, and keep switching outfits until you have only one hex value that matches the reference, and change to suit.

i was going to post the cheat table, but it seems the value moves around.

Last edited:

mcdyn

Potential Patron
hi , i create um new tpf skinbase ayumi (red hair, new pubic) based with this mod

Attachments

• bladesoftime 2018-12-30 22-48-35-780.jpg
    bladesoftime 2018-12-30 22-48-35-780.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 529
  • bladesoftime 2018-12-30 22-49-34-012.jpg
    bladesoftime 2018-12-30 22-49-34-012.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 529
26.rar
3.5 MB · Views: 337

ron smulevici

Potential Patron
Are you running the steam version of the game by any chance? If so, there are instructions to get texmod working in the first couple of pages of my thread which is linked in the first post...
Well I'm running the Steam version, & I'm familiar with the Steam/Texmod hack: to wit, move a Texmod .exe into the game .exe directory, rename the Texmod 'BladesofTime', & rename the game .exe'BladesofTime(something else)'. I've done this to dozens of games successfully (the Batmans, Tomb Raiders, etc., etc.,)... BUT NOT THIS GAME. WTF? Dunno what these other guys are smoking but these mods flat out don't work! Outfits are all unlocked, DLC & all, all levels unlocked, result: nada. As an example, Vergils's excellent mods for Batman Arkham City GOTY won't work until some graohics settings are adjusted; same for Rise of the Tomb Raider. Is this an issue here? I'm reading a bunch of posts here with the same comp;laint. So I say again: what are those other guys smoking?

jaye_bondrock

Potential Patron
Bump! Anyone? I could use some help and I don't want to start a new topic just for this...

EDIT: I got it to work. These save game files for some reason did not allow me to play with outfits, so I downloaded savegames and profile from here gamevixenzone.net (9th page) and it works, great! :D Now I only have 1 question. I see a pic of Ayumi in non-nude X-Blades outfit? Where can I downlaod that? Is it not released yet?
dead link, pal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.