Blades Of Time - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

sindito

Avid Affiliate
attachment.php

BLADES OF TIME NUDE MODS
This is the continuation of the work started by Fonglee Blades of Time Topless (Blades of Time Topless)

Here you can find the mods that I've created and / or redesigned (with permission) for this Hack And Slash quite entertaining!​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal Version
Ayumi Base Nude2.png Ayumi Base -- Ayumi Skyguard Nude.png Ayumi Skyguard ------ winter nude2.png Ayumi Winter
Michelle nude.png Michelle ------- Ayumi Summer Nude2.png Ayumi Summer -------- Ayumi Schoolgirl Nude2.png Ayumi Schoolgirl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heavenly Sword Version
Ayumi Base Heavenly Sword Nude2.png Ayumi Base -- Ayumi Skyguard Heav Swor Nude2.png Ayumi Skyguard ------- winter heav swor nude2.png Ayumi Winter
michelle nude heav sword.png Michelle -------- Ayumi Summer Nude Heav Sword2.png Ayumi Summer --------- Ayumi Schoolgirl  Heav sword Nude2.png Ayumi Schoolgirl

Customized Version
Ayumi Sexy Shirt Nude2.png Ayumi Base -- Ayumi x-blades nude2.png Ayumi From X-Blades -- Ayumi Winter Christmas Nude2.png Ayumi Winter Christmas
Michelle Customized Nude.png Michelle -------- Ayumi Summer Customized2.png Ayumi Summer ---------- Ayumi Schoolgirl Customized2.png Ayumi Schoolgirl

All In One Normal Version
attachment.php

All In One Heavenly Sword
attachment.php

All In One Customized Version
attachment.php

Others Mods
Ayumi X-Blades Blue Armor Nude(2).png Ayumi From X-Blades(Red Armor).png Ayumi Ninja v1.1(2).png maid outfit.png Michelle Nude v1.2.png Michelle Nude v1.3.png spiderman outfit.png winter military outfit.png Summer Pink Trikini3.png

Editing Thread!!! be patient!!!

.... IF YOU LIKE THIS... PRESS "LIKE" BUTTON ....

Attachments

• Ayumi From X-Blades(Blue Armor) (2).png
    Ayumi From X-Blades(Blue Armor) (2).png
    230.9 KB · Views: 5,425
  • Ayumi From X-Blades(Red Armor).png
    Ayumi From X-Blades(Red Armor).png
    213.3 KB · Views: 6,146
Ayumi Base Nude v1.2.rar
2.7 MB · Views: 6,283

Ayumi Schoolgirl Nude v1.2.rar
2.6 MB · Views: 3,941

Ayumi Sexy Shirt v1.2.rar
2.6 MB · Views: 3,716

Ayumi Summer Nude v1.2.rar
2.3 MB · Views: 3,828

Ayumi X-Blades Blue Armor Nude.rar
2.9 MB · Views: 2,996

Ayumi X-Blades Pink Armor Nude.rar
2.8 MB · Views: 2,768

Ayumi X-Blades Red Armor Nude.rar
2.8 MB · Views: 2,688

Michelle Nude v1.2.rar
871.3 KB · Views: 2,411

Michelle Nude v1.3.rar
886.8 KB · Views: 2,825

Ayumi From X-Blades(Blue Armor).rar
3.2 MB · Views: 2,720

Ayumi From X-Blades(Red Armor).rar
3.3 MB · Views: 2,914

Last edited by a moderator:

Arnuxs

Potential Patron
I see you have made X-Blades default outfit. How can I download non nude? Because you only gave download nude X-Blades?

Edit: I can't get any of the mods working... I'm using texmod and try to run through package mode. X-Blades and Tomb Raider Underworld works just fine... Help pls...

fonglee

Content Creator
Are you running the steam version of the game by any chance? If so, there are instructions to get texmod working in the first couple of pages of my thread which is linked in the first post...

Arnuxs

Potential Patron
Okay I got texmod working, needed to do compactibility thing (lol why...). The thing is base nude (the default outfit) works well, but I'm more interested in X-Blades outfit versions and especially summer nude, but when I load them I just stay with default outfit... When I press "I" I can't change outfit, I have not unlocked any not sure how to change either, I have done a search for "save00.blk" and found 3 locations (used to play this game but dropped some time later and deleted, now found these mods and want to play again lol), pasted the save from "summer nude" to all locations and tried running the game but with no luck, I can only do "new game" and default outfit stays there... Really want to play around with summer nude and x-blades outfits. Can anyone explain me what am I doing wrong? :(

Arnuxs

Potential Patron
Bump! Anyone? I could use some help and I don't want to start a new topic just for this...

EDIT: I got it to work. These save game files for some reason did not allow me to play with outfits, so I downloaded savegames and profile from here http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/blades-time-topless-129/index9.html (9th page) and it works, great! :D Now I only have 1 question. I see a pic of Ayumi in non-nude X-Blades outfit? Where can I downlaod that? Is it not released yet?

sindito

Avid Affiliate
ok! the truth is that I have a little forgotten this thread ....

SORRY!!

will update soon with all the mods .... you refer to this picture???

Ayumi From X-Blades(Blue Armor) (2).png Ayumi From X-Blades(Red Armor).png

See the first post... i upload this mods!!! :o

F

fleefree

Doesnt seem to work for me at all tried several of them set texmod to xp sp3 loaded it as it should be and its exactly the same as usual any help?

Vixtress

Potential Patron
The skins should work; they all worked fine with me.

Some things to keep in mind:
* Run the latest version (v.0.9b) of TexMod in Win XP SP3 compatibility Modus (check the box)
* Select the correct file: "bladesoftime.exe"
* Select one costume at a time
* Note that some costumes are only available when you have unlocked the outfits (for example load different worlds or use the costume page in the option menu)

Maybe this helps, otherwise be more specific about the problem.
Good luck.

avengyk

Potential Patron
my mods not working,but I used texmod as intended,and every time I went to the game,girl has not changed!
help me please:(
Blades Of Time - nude mods

fonglee

Content Creator
You wouldn't happen to have the steam version of the game by any chance? It's generally the cause of problems with getting a mod to show in game...:(

E

Erandur

Got it to work by downloading the version 0.9 of texmod.exe from fileplanet. However, using "ayumi base nude v1.2.tpf" from the first post in this thread Ayumi's hair is black! Your picture is blonde like the unmodded game. What is going on to make the hair different?

I should mention that I have just started the game.

avengyk

Potential Patron
Who can give me a link to a version of the game where you can strip the girl?
in my version does not work textmod(((((
please help)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.