Black Widow Movie (1 Viewer)

mister85

Swell Supporter
Starting a thread for black widow movie coming out this weekend. can't wait to see some good scenes. Since it's all her, I would expect a scene where she captured, tortured, or badly hurt or something. Cannot wait.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I got to watch the movie last night and Natasha and Yelena does take beating a couple times. The Widows were very under used as they only appeared in 2 scenes and feels they didnt have so much action. Overall, as a MCU movie, its fine but as for audiences in this forum, could be better.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Scenes i remembers in the movie are

Natasha losing in a fight against Taskmaster on the bridge (it was brief fight)

Yelena fought and kill a former Widow in the street

Natasha and Yelena fought each other to a stalemate in an apartment

One of the Widow sent after Natasha and Yelena was injured during a chase executed remotely by her handler by electrocution.

Natasha knock out off screen leaving Yelena to find the body before she too was knock out by Melina. (The 2 unconscious bodies would be seem a few minutes after that)

Natasha takes a little bit of beating from KGB general while she works on getting information from him.

Natasha fights off a dozen widows before their mind control can be wipe clean (none of the Widows die)

Final brief fight between Taskmaster and Natasha ended with Taskmaster also free of mind control. Taskmaster revealed to be female was unconscious when remaining Widows takes her away (presumably to go find new path)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.