Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi!, i have a slight problem and am looking for help.
I added the Sorcs Kisleev cloak to the dark knights Rosa cassius armor and it works pretty well, my issue is that the kisleev cloak turns static ingame and doesnt have any cloth physics anymore. any way to fix it?
Id prefer to just be directed at how i can fix it myself if possible :)

Edit: i tried to look into how i can add bones for the pdw on the cloak but i cant for the life of me open any mesh with pdw bones in maya, converted files using the phw bones work fine :(

Update! I managed to make it wiggle ingame! but now the arm bits of the kisleev cloak dont stick to the characters arms anymore, the texture is all wonky! progress! :)

Update 2: kinda hit a dead end :( could really use some professional help, i just really want the kisleev cloak on rosa cassius for that edgelord glory ;-;
View attachment 76041 View attachment 76042
In the case of binding, full joint does not succeed
Please select the minimum necessary joint and bind

Cassami

Potential Patron
In the case of binding, full joint does not succeed
Please select the minimum necessary joint and bind

I only got it to move by adding it to an existing cloak and keeping some of the previous model, the converter i found on this site in the tool thread wont convert anything with dark knight bones but the sorceress ones work fine, can you tell me what you use?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I only got it to move by adding it to an existing cloak and keeping some of the previous model, the converter i found on this site in the tool thread wont convert anything with dark knight bones but the sorceress ones work fine, can you tell me what you use?
I use plum bones
Because she has a full bone
In the case of skirt bones, I use similar characters

Cassami

Potential Patron
I use plum bones
Because she has a full bone
In the case of skirt bones, I use similar characters
i think i was unclear about my last post, when i convert into dae and open it in maya it has no bones for any of the dk pieces, but i can get the sorceress bones in maya on a sorceress outfit D:
meh.PNG
managed to convert with weights but i get this error when importing, i just changed the direction of the \ in the pac to dae for the bones

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i think i was unclear about my last post, when i convert into dae and open it in maya it has no bones for any of the dk pieces, but i can get the sorceress bones in maya on a sorceress outfit D:
View attachment 76044
The pub file has also been updated
Please use the new one
Please try with different clothes and nude body

Cassami

Potential Patron
The pub file has also been updated
Please use the new one
Please try with different clothes and nude body

and when i use the nudebody mesh and convert it through the original tool with weights maya is still unable to load it

Edit: i can convert with weights on the witch, so it has to be related to the pdw_01.pab D:

Edit 2: I even get the error with bones extracted from the game files

Edit 3: since i was impatient i decided to try the same thing but on a different class that i do have acess to and uh
2018-07-11_-1971284193.JPG yikes, all i wanted was to have the kisleev cloak sway when added to rosa cassius and i created an abomination

2018-07-11_-1970575052.JPG after just adding the pac file of the rosa cassius chest and installing it without doing a backup i got it to work!!! now if only i could load the files that use pdw bones ;-;

2018-07-11_-1968759948.JPG
Edit 4: i got the cloak to move but its all messed up, i dont know what else to do anymore

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
and when i use the nudebody mesh and convert it through the original tool with weights maya is still unable to load it

Edit: i can convert with weights on the witch, so it has to be related to the pdw_01.pab D:

Edit 2: I even get the error with bones extracted from the game files

Edit 3: since i was impatient i decided to try the same thing but on a different class that i do have acess to and uh
View attachment 76047 yikes, all i wanted was to have the kisleev cloak sway when added to rosa cassius and i created an abomination

View attachment 76048 after just adding the pac file of the rosa cassius chest and installing it without doing a backup i got it to work!!! now if only i could load the files that use pdw bones ;-;

View attachment 76049
Edit 4: i got the cloak to move but its all messed up, i dont know what else to do anymore
It is the latest version of the bone I am using.
Including NPC

Attachments

bones.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 217

Cassami

Potential Patron
It is the latest version of the bone I am using.
Including NPC
I still get the same error, i dont understand. It works fine on other classes when i convert their pacs with their bones but the dk ones just wont work, maybe its my maya somehow?
sad.PNG sed.PNG
with for example the kisleev cloak i get this error
sad2.PNG but it loads it with the bones anyway

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I still get the same error, i dont understand. It works fine on other classes when i convert their pacs with their bones but the dk ones just wont work, maybe its my maya somehow?
View attachment 76078 View attachment 76079
with for example the kisleev cloak i get this error
View attachment 76080 but it loads it with the bones anyway
VDa9tXz.png

pkww_01

Bourne does not hurt any bones as long as the naming convention is kept.
Leave only the bones you need to bind and adjust.
8qg1ihV.png

Choosing pdw_01.pab when importing is okay.
pactool can not extract a bone character after the dark knight.
Because it is a tool made before Dark Knight.
There is also a limit on the number of bones bind, so please leave the necessary bones as you think.

Cassami

Potential Patron
VDa9tXz.png

pkww_01

Bourne does not hurt any bones as long as the naming convention is kept.
Leave only the bones you need to bind and adjust.
8qg1ihV.png

Choosing pdw_01.pab when importing is okay.
pactool can not extract a bone character after the dark knight.
Because it is a tool made before Dark Knight.
There is also a limit on the number of bones bind, so please leave the necessary bones as you think.

does this look right? also sorry for the spamming D:
right..PNG

the result , i dont understand. bound the cloak to the bones but it acts as if i bound the hair of the cloak D:<
2018-07-11_-1924246698.JPG
I hope its not too much to ask but could you maybe adapt me the kisleev cloak to rosa?
im really tired and maybe im just doing one stupid thing wrong that i can learn in your file.
Ill just keep trying if you dont have the time though, thank you for helping me so far! :)

Last edited:

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
upload_2018-7-12_15-23-58.png

I only just noticed with my awakening weapon out the body goes invisible anyone know how to fix this please. :eek:

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I have resolved the issue with the body not showing up on the Treant Camouflage but have one long overdue issue that i gave up on cause i couldn't figure it out myself. The photos below show one has the underwear and one does not the underwear is part of the upperbody but is not meant to be there the rest of the outfit is perfectly as it should be.

Attachments

• rdtrdtrd_LI.jpg
    rdtrdtrd_LI.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 345
  • 7Kx3Bjb_LI.jpg
    7Kx3Bjb_LI.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 374

thethe11983

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I have resolved the issue with the body not showing up on the Treant Camouflage but have one long overdue issue that i gave up on cause i couldn't figure it out myself. The photos below show one has the underwear and one does not the underwear is part of the upperbody but is not meant to be there the rest of the outfit is perfectly as it should be.

Is there a matching pearl underwear?

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
Can consult with you
What software name and version do you use to edit the PAC?
失礼
お手数をかけしました

I didn't edit the pac i'm just using the original one i found on the forums but for some reason as of now the underwear is visible i am keen to learn how to edit and mess around with it tho.

Attachments

• 7Kx3Bjb.jpg
    7Kx3Bjb.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 484
  • download (3).png
    download (3).png
    379.4 KB · Views: 527
pew_00_ub_0033.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 162

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It is not an inner panty.
It is a costume pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.