Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Terix3

Swell Supporter
PA is so lazy, this doesn't wiggle on some classes - sadly for Ranger it can't be fixed by using model of another class.

bikini.jpg

I wonder if there is way to fix it easily...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
PA is so lazy, this doesn't wiggle on some classes - sadly for Ranger it can't be fixed by using model of another class.

View attachment 75825

I wonder if there is way to fix it easily...
As the rangers and the tamers are different in height as you can see, the transform of the polygon mesh is different.

Let's upload Ranger and Tamer even this evening (jp hour)

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
As the rangers and the tamers are different in height as you can see, the transform of the polygon mesh is different.

Let's upload Ranger and Tamer even this evening (jp hour)

Mystic, Tamer and Ranger all have this issue. Maybe I can use the .pac file of Maehwa on Mystic to fix it?

Jeany

Casual Client
Hey dear Suzu! Is there a chance you could provide me the Lahn Priyah Bikini Textures cause im curious if it is possible to just remove the Bikini Top and keep the Panty + Necklace by texture editing? Workin on a new Outfit for my Lahn! xD
Thank you in advance!! <3
2018-07-05_4609518.JPG

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey dear Suzu! Is there a chance you could provide me the Lahn Priyah Bikini Textures cause im curious if it is possible to just remove the Bikini Top and keep the Panty + Necklace by texture editing? Workin on a new Outfit for my Lahn! xD
Thank you in advance!! <3
View attachment 75839
Pac file to erase bra
Rangers and tamers can not be used

Attachments

nobra_bikini.zip
118 KB · Views: 335

gentlepenguin

Potential Patron
how would i get bikini mod to work with resorepless? just put character folder in here files_to_patch\.resorepless\character?

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
hello everyone and hello suzu where does all this go into pcw_00_uw_0017 (Priyah) nobra_bkini plus in can't get this to work I have put this into bdo character file All female characters except Lahn ?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
how would i get bikini mod to work with resorepless? just put character folder in here files_to_patch\.resorepless\character?
hello everyone and hello suzu where does all this go into pcw_00_uw_0017 (Priyah) nobra_bkini plus in can't get this to work I have put this into bdo character file All female characters except Lahn ?
The swimsuit file I uploaded is the default.
Even if used as it is, there is no change in the game.
Please think about how to use yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.