Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
Bra-less Priyah bikini (Swimwear mode only)

Updated: Both non-swimwear and swimwear mode files included (pcw_00_uw_0017.pac and pcw_00_uw_0017_01.pac)

d72460961cf076a366f9d024048c818f.jpg

Rename .pac to your class. May not work with some classes.
yeah i tested it with Dark knight it makes the bewbs invisible :D lol worth a shot

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
upload_2018-7-7_15-17-17.png

I have no knowledge how to edit the armor/clothing but if anyone has any spare time i am wanting to remove the black underwear that is part of the upperbody Cheers.

Attachments

pew_00_ub_0033.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 122

Jeany

Casual Client
oh, this is a mod it yourself thread. misunderstood from reading OP, sorry.
nah it isnt, we try to help as much as possible! =)
to your question: even with resorep it works the same way since we have to use metainjector afterwards anyway!
all you have to do is start resorep go into the customization and change the Underwear from Remove all to Starter only otherwise Bikinis will be full invisible. when youre done runing resorep you have to copy the bikinimod to your files to patch folder like this:
H:\BDO\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc\17_psw\armor\38_underwear
the red marked folder has to be your class since 17_psw stands for Lahn, also the mod files have to be renamed to your matching class prefix, in my case it would be psw to match the class folder =)
after you have done that, start and run metainjector like always.
dont forget you have to do this everytime the game got patched since resorep cant add the bikini mod on its own =)
have fun and enjoy! xD

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello Everyone And hello Suzu I would like to see this pcw_00_uw_0017 for all Bikinis And For all female characters Suzu keep up the great work

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
yeah i tested it with Dark knight it makes the bewbs invisible :D lol worth a shot

It should work on DK. I got someone else to test it and it appeared like the screenshot. Make sure you have the correct nude texture, mesh and partcutdesc.xml files.

gentlepenguin

Potential Patron
nah it isnt, we try to help as much as possible! =)
to your question: even with resorep it works the same way since we have to use metainjector afterwards anyway!
all you have to do is start resorep go into the customization and change the Underwear from Remove all to Starter only otherwise Bikinis will be full invisible. when youre done runing resorep you have to copy the bikinimod to your files to patch folder like this:
H:\BDO\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc\17_psw\armor\38_underwear
the red marked folder has to be your class since 17_psw stands for Lahn, also the mod files have to be renamed to your matching class prefix, in my case it would be psw to match the class folder =)
after you have done that, start and run metainjector like always.
dont forget you have to do this everytime the game got patched since resorep cant add the bikini mod on its own =)
have fun and enjoy! xD
thanks, yeah i figured that part out and working with resorepless. just really wanted a thong but it's alright, using kurylenko's .pacs atm. maybe i'll look into seeing how to edit things myself when i get more time.

hyko23

Casual Client
Can someone cut out the dress (circled in red) from the Coco Summer Outfit ?
Capture.JPG

The result should be like this : (credits to isolatecage's BlogSpot)

009.PNG

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
I can't open the images... is that normal ? :frown:
View attachment 75995
well just tested and it works in game but weird thing i couldn't open those DDS files

It's because I used Intel Texture Works rather than Nvidia export method. It seems like Paint.net doesn't support the Intel one.

These one's should work.

Attachments

Cassami

Potential Patron
Hi!, i have a slight problem and am looking for help.
I added the Sorcs Kisleev cloak to the dark knights Rosa cassius armor and it works pretty well, my issue is that the kisleev cloak turns static ingame and doesnt have any cloth physics anymore. any way to fix it?
Id prefer to just be directed at how i can fix it myself if possible :)

Edit: i tried to look into how i can add bones for the pdw on the cloak but i cant for the life of me open any mesh with pdw bones in maya, converted files using the phw bones work fine :(

Update! I managed to make it wiggle ingame! but now the arm bits of the kisleev cloak dont stick to the characters arms anymore, the texture is all wonky! progress! :)

Update 2: kinda hit a dead end :( could really use some professional help, i just really want the kisleev cloak on rosa cassius for that edgelord glory ;-;
2018-07-10_-1997265806.JPG 2018-07-10_-1997261774.JPG

Last edited:

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
hummm, if you're taking requests, if you can turn envi or priyah bottoms into a thong that'd be nice (mystic)

I'm still new to 3D modelling so what I can do atm is very limited. I believe Suzu is already working on a g-string variant for the Envi and possibly Priyah and Rovini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.