Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks I got the textures working and they look great. I also need help with these following costumes which seem to have holes.

6dc9f199d9be7362eb71d35af34c377b.png

85ad42baaed9d774c71fee7e3a495825.png

5407ee0fbe9603233ecd019cbc36269e.png
Basically, Pearl Abyss ignores the shape of the body when making clothes.
It may be a design problem.
So, when you dew the body, it will be exposed like this.
It's tough to do all of them all by myself.
I'll do it when I have time

Boss

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Have you ever run into this below issue? (Something I ran across when making edits from blender)

The texture develops a shine after modifying the Lod0.dae in blender and repacking it into the .pac. Have had this happen alot. (Hopefully its just a setting i am missing):
7EZXpZQ.jpg

I am also having a transparency issue at certain distances, maybe the lod1 is messing up or something? (Skirt becomes solid black (less transparency) vs having a transparency at certain distances) :
RTf5dim.png

When zoomed all the way out, the skirt is solid black.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Have you ever run into this below issue? (Something I ran across when making edits from blender)

The texture develops a shine after modifying the Lod0.dae in blender and repacking it into the .pac. Have had this happen alot. (Hopefully its just a setting i am missing):
7EZXpZQ.jpg

I am also having a transparency issue at certain distances, maybe the lod1 is messing up or something? (Skirt becomes solid black (less transparency) vs having a transparency at certain distances) :
RTf5dim.png

When zoomed all the way out, the skirt is solid black.

The black spots on the mesh and unnecessary reflection of light are caused by UV distortion. Please check the UV. If the edges are separated, sew it, if you are overlapping please prepare with smooth function.

If it still occurs, please delete the specular texture with the alpha channel.

For transparency please edit the texture. It is a file of _sho or _ hair. The alpha channel changes when you examine the gray depth. As the richness increases, transparency increases.

Z

zuoo9o88o3

Thank @suze for this great mod.
Can I request the mod for marine romance costume for witch if you have some spare time? The current mod for the marine romance is great but I would really happy if there are more types of mod for marine romance, etc remove more parts.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello suzu just to let you know there is another new outfit for Valkyrie it is called pila fe outlaw

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Is there a way to update the pazbrowser program to extract the new costumes? I want to extract the Kuno cowboy one that was released today

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Suzu do you have a partcutdesc.xml to show the underwear on all outfits(without hole fixing). I´ve tried editing one but nothing seems to work

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu do you have a partcutdesc.xml to show the underwear on all outfits(without hole fixing). I´ve tried editing one but nothing seems to work
Underwear does not edit partcut. In order to display underwear, it is necessary to restore the modified texture.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Underwear does not edit partcut. In order to display underwear, it is necessary to restore the modified texture.
But costumes like ram horn don't display underwear by default. When I inject the partcutdesc it displays underwear. How is that working then?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
But costumes like ram horn don't display underwear by default. When I inject the partcutdesc it displays underwear. How is that working then?
By default I think that the underwear is hidden by the combination xml. The modified partcut turns off the cut command of the upper body. If you want to cut or display a specific part, process with <relation cut>.

higher

Vivacious Visitor
jx0Rjux.jpg
nXlz4AQ.jpg

I removed the black leather pants and connected the panty hose with the stomach part and the foot part separated.
Bondage whatever else looks ...lol

2017-11-24_593116171.PNG

Some parts don't apply, I don't know why that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.