Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yeah, no problem. It occured to me later that it can't be the stockings, because the Valkyrie didn't have the same problem and the fix worked fine for that. I was looking at the pactool/viewer and there's an alternate DK Ram Horn boot, like _0020_01.pac or something. Do you think just renaming the file might be worth the try? Or could it break something (I don't see how, but I'm a chicken)?
0020_01 is the wolf's leg.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Am I crazy? lol the Female only one you posted, Under the list of "dont want to mod" are all W, and "want to mod" are all M?
Wouldn't that make it a Male only? I deleted the meta.0000 file, and did the new patch today, redid Meta with your female only partcut, didnt seem to work.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. :/ Just cant seem to stop the mod from making the male chars look like skin hole monsters all over lol
5GnM4Lx.png

hArlgol.png

BDwwmfL.png

rDHVErV.png
Perhaps I may have forgotten Modify the upper body and lower body cutType

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
fZd7DakU_o.png

hi can anoyne help to me this probleM? i replace lahr arcien lowerbody with ram horn bottom but ram horn skirt show white & not black?? anyy help thx

EDIT: i use metainjector
EDIT2: nvm I fixed manually with photoshop texture
that is ( phw_10_sho_0020_hair.dds )

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Perhaps I may have forgotten Modify the upper body and lower body cutType

I tried that, I moved everything where it should. I was pretty busy tonight so I didn’t do the full “what I should do” lol
I just redid Meta, but I’m assuming I need to move the original Meta.000000000000 file again and file check, then redo MetaInjector eh?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I tried that, I moved everything where it should. I was pretty busy tonight so I didn’t do the full “what I should do” lol
I just redid Meta, but I’m assuming I need to move the original Meta.000000000000 file again and file check, then redo MetaInjector eh?
xml is similar to html language. Let's understand and make tags

squint583

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu,

First thank you for all your work! It's really personalized my game :)

I am using your partcut file and many outfit files. I want to buy the new DK costume Heled. However, my underwear is showing through the costume. Please see the pics below. I am trying to figure out the partcut file with little success thus far. What line should I add to my partcut to hide my underwear for only this outfit? Thank you again!

Edit: I forgot to add, the Dk Heled outfit is: PDW_00_XX_0111

2017-11-03_1133943.JPG 2017-11-03_1142901.JPG

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu,

First thank you for all your work! It's really personalized my game :)

I am using your partcut file and many outfit files. I want to buy the new DK costume Heled. However, my underwear is showing through the costume. Please see the pics below. I am trying to figure out the partcut file with little success thus far. What line should I add to my partcut to hide my underwear for only this outfit? Thank you again!

Edit: I forgot to add, the Dk Heled outfit is: PDW_00_XX_0111

View attachment 66755 View attachment 66756
D9pSPhs.png
t0r11VN.png
M1H4dto.png

From next time, please request Pearl Abyss to modify the mesh. lol

Attachments

Dk Heled (foot & lb).zip
101.3 KB · Views: 181

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Suzu have you figured out how to make Normal maps that work with BDO?
I have been tearing my hair out working on my character new face normal maps.
I have no idea what Pearl Abyss uses to create their normal maps, they look nothing like the ones Nvidia, photoshop, crazy bump or nDo create. They are just blue and seem to follow different rules. Whenever I try to make one it just does not come out working correctly, or as well as the original ones.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu have you figured out how to make Normal maps that work with BDO?
I have been tearing my hair out working on my character new face normal maps.
I have no idea what Pearl Abyss uses to create their normal maps, they look nothing like the ones Nvidia, photoshop, crazy bump or nDo create. They are just blue and seem to follow different rules. Whenever I try to make one it just does not come out working correctly, or as well as the original ones.
Many modelers also use xNormal. When creating a normal map It is necessary to make a model as a high polygon and apply unevenness before making it.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Many modelers also use xNormal. When creating a normal map It is necessary to make a model as a high polygon and apply unevenness before making it.

Yes I am familiar with xNormal as well.
But that also produced the sort of rainbow normal maps. The normal maps in BDO are different then any I have seen before. I wonder what they use to create them.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yes I am familiar with xNormal as well.
But that also produced the sort of rainbow normal maps. The normal maps in BDO are different then any I have seen before. I wonder what they use to create them.
Rainbow color is thing about object space.
xNormal you can make tangent spaces that you use with BDO etc.
Maya can make normal maps as well.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Rainbow color is thing about object space.
xNormal you can make tangent spaces that you use with BDO etc.
Maya can make normal maps as well.

Oh if you guys are making modded maps I’d be so down! That sounds awesome!
Map has been fucking up on me lately, FPS drops from 60+ to 10!! Just to use the map.. idk if it’s be better modded, but a new look would definitely be cool.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
There are two new pets in a black Desert Online One For Valkyrie Called Arrendo And One For Ranger Called Audria

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Oh if you guys are making modded maps I’d be so down! That sounds awesome!
Map has been fucking up on me lately, FPS drops from 60+ to 10!! Just to use the map.. idk if it’s be better modded, but a new look would definitely be cool.
Sorry but that's not what we meant. There is a skin texture underneath the one you see that effects how light interacts with the face (like if you want to add wrinkles, pores ect) This is called a "Normal Map". It is a layer in the skin texture that is applied to the models to add detail.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
There are two new pets in a black Desert Online One For Valkyrie Called Arrendo And One For Ranger Called Audria
Since there are no such two on the JP server, it can not check the completion.
So please ask other people for modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.