Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daenks

Potential Patron
I managed to fix male skin over clothes bug using resorep partcutdesc and fixing holes for the outfits I'm using from Suzu (the female only partcut didn't help), also is the white dragon outfit for tamer not working? I injected it but nothing has changed from default

Last edited:

Fifteenth Wonder

Potential Patron
I managed to fix male skin over clothes bug using resorep partcutdesc and fixing holes for the outfits I'm using from Suzu (the female only partcut didn't help), also is the white dragon outfit for tamer not working? I injected it but nothing has changed from default

Fixing holes through resorepless? And how do I get the resorep parrcutdesc?

daenks

Potential Patron
Fixing holes through resorepless? And how do I get the resorep parrcutdesc?
I just deleted everything from my BDO folder that was from meta injector/resorep and did a fresh resorep install, then I used meta injector to install the outfits I wanted, (I didn't place suzu partcutdesc on the meta injector I didn't use any custom partcutdesc just the one resorep makes on its own), at this point my male skin on top of clothes had gone away.
Then I opened BDO and checked which costumes had holes in them, you know on my dk sin ternna she didn't have her arms, my ranger gotha rensa didn't have boobs etc
I closed BDO opened resorep again went to "tools" ( number 5 for me ), "Fix holes on a character" ( number 4 ), "Browse files", choose the class and look for the outfit that has holes in it, to be honest just fix holes in every place upperbody lowerbody shoulder hands shoes everyplace u see the outfit that has holes, just mark it to be fixed.
I don't know if there's any reason to try to patch 1 by 1, feels like more work for no reason, my dk didn't have arms so I tried to fix upperbody and hands for sin ternna, that didn't work so I said screw this and fixed every part of sin ternna I could find and it worked, I did it again for both my witch outfits, kunoichi, and ranger, but u get the point just fix holes in outfits that have them, I'll try to install order of the apricot (I know it will have holes in it tested it before) after maintenance and that should be all female outfits I have right now.

daenks

Potential Patron
sorry if this was explained before but I saw some NPC files in the pack I downloaded from here, since I managed to get outfits to work properly now I kinda want to try more stuff, could someone explain what the mayaSwatches folder is for?
also if possible what the "Model" > "3_npc" folder does? and if it makes the npcs naked would i need to install extra textures for them or the default resorep nudes would work?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
sorry if this was explained before but I saw some NPC files in the pack I downloaded from here, since I managed to get outfits to work properly now I kinda want to try more stuff, could someone explain what the mayaSwatches folder is for?
also if possible what the "Model" > "3_npc" folder does? and if it makes the npcs naked would i need to install extra textures for them or the default resorep nudes would work?
In the case of NPC, we have used the default texture since we have not modified the UV map in particular.
However, since maid changes clothes to nude texture, texture is necessary only for this.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
In the case of NPC, we have used the default texture since we have not modified the UV map in particular.
However, since maid changes clothes to nude texture, texture is necessary only for this.
No, I did fix it.
You can use clothes as it is Just by default it does not take off
I'm making it into a texture that removed the upper body

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
yoXZgxY.jpg
JfSk6PJ.jpg

It is a clothes not yet in JP, but I will display it as a reference file

Attachments

Heled.zip
1.8 MB · Views: 316

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
The Heled armor has a bunch of holes. I "fix" them using Resorepless tool and it says it fixed them but it still has holes.

daenks

Potential Patron
The Heled armor has a bunch of holes. I "fix" them using Resorepless tool and it says it fixed them but it still has holes.
Just installed it to test, works perfectly maybe you forgot to fix something on resorep.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 348

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
B04HS1Z.png

Arrendo for Valkyrie
pac files
pvw_00_ub_0101 , pvw_00_ub_0101_dm
pvw_00_lb_0101
pvw_00_hand_0101 , pvw_00_hand_0101_dm
pvw_00_foot_0101
pvw_00_hel_0101
pvw_00_sho_0101 , pvw_00_sho_0101_dm
pvw_00_cloak_0101 , pvw_00_cloak_0101_dm

dds files
pvw_00_ub_0101 ,pvw_00_ub_0101_dm
pvw_00_lb_0101
pvw_00_ub_0101_hair , pvw_00_ub_0101_dm_hair
pvw_00_hand_0101
pvw_00_foot_0101
pvw_00_hel_0101 , pvw_00_feather_0101_hair , pvw_00_feather_0101_02_hair
pvw_00_sho_0101 , pvw_00_sho_0101_dm
pvw_00_cloak_0101 , pvw_00_cloak_0101_dm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.