Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
R0eGZCX.jpg
NHk9yos.jpg

(Maehwa) Cherry Blossoms Outfit
Fixed bonus item skirts and chains to shake
The bonus items are hidden items so there is no image

Attachments

sho.zip
177.2 KB · Views: 234

Ana

Potential Patron
Rangers can not be used for other classes.
Rename Sorceress (phw) to another class
And the other class to rename the phw

Thanks a bunch, Suzu, I can confirm that worked for every class except the one I bought the outfit for, Dark Knight. Lolz.

I don't understand why. I renamed to pdw_10_foot_0020 for DK, and I can see through the pearl shop that your fix worked for everyone else, like the Sorc and Valk, so I know I got the files in right places. It's still broken on DK, though. Any thoughts?

Also, could you please look at the foot/shoes of the Tamer's Fairy Jackie costume when you have the time? Similar sort of problem.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks a bunch, Suzu, I can confirm that worked for every class except the one I bought the outfit for, Dark Knight. Lolz.

I don't understand why. I renamed to pdw_10_foot_0020 for DK, and I can see through the pearl shop that your fix worked for everyone else, like the Sorc and Valk, so I know I got the files in right places. It's still broken on DK, though. Any thoughts?

Also, could you please look at the foot/shoes of the Tamer's Fairy Jackie costume when you have the time? Similar sort of problem.
DK chose Sorceress as the exported pac file was damaged. Perhaps the file name of DK may be different. I will try to find it. Tamer made a modified version of the body.:rolleyes:
I just do not upload But I will go to bed now. lol

ps : If you are using test MOD (bind skinned), clothes will not match because it is the default bind

Reactions: Ana

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Woot, Thank you Suzu! Now it's like a combo of fancy version of a school girl mini-skirt + desert flower. Super sexy!

Do you play on NA by chance? If so I'd like to gift you something from the cash shop, is this possible?

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Hey Suzu, I was wondering if there's any possibility of you making a dope design of this? Or even just help me fix the holes lol
There are alot of holes, I can't figure out how to remove it to save my life, figured everything else out though.
I removed the M files, did it all from scratch again even with female only part, etc etc. Keeps showing up as this though. If I knew the first thing about modding at your level I'd do it myself, I tried teaching myself on PS, the furthest I can go is editing and adding tattoos and what not. Anything else is a fail. :frown:
juEyOEm.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey Suzu, I was wondering if there's any possibility of you making a dope design of this? Or even just help me fix the holes lol
There are alot of holes, I can't figure out how to remove it to save my life, figured everything else out though.
I removed the M files, did it all from scratch again even with female only part, etc etc. Keeps showing up as this though. If I knew the first thing about modding at your level I'd do it myself, I tried teaching myself on PS, the furthest I can go is editing and adding tattoos and what not. Anything else is a fail. :frown:
juEyOEm.png
It is not complete yet even if you remove all and patch again.
There is a trace of modification left in pad00000.meta.
Let's delete it and re-download it to the game launcher

PS: Do not forget to remove the male nude texture?

Last edited:

marlen

Avid Affiliate
It is not complete yet even if you remove all and patch again.
There is a trace of modification left in pad00000.meta.
Let's delete it and re-download it to the game launcher
I'm not sure I follow, delete it and redownload to the game?
So if I delete pad00000.meta and do a file check, it will fix this?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Attachments

pdw_10_foot_0020.zip
97.2 KB · Views: 123

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
After checking the latest partcut of the client for the first time in a long time, we changed the latest version because there was considerable addition and change.
PLW and PSW characters have been added

Attachments

Reactions: Ana

Ana

Potential Patron
After checking the latest partcut of the client for the first time in a long time, we changed the latest version because there was considerable addition and change.
PLW and PSW characters have been added
Will there be a females only version coming as well, Suzu?

Still having issues with the Ram Horn DK boots and Tamer's Fairy Jackie boots:
9ca4ec461af52ff2249e7e033982fee8.png
135ab119f416c772a1fd1a6b92a179ea.png

I dunno what's going on. For the DK, maybe it's the stockings just poking through? If it helps, I run Resorpless, THEN add your outfits and nude body mods on with the metainjector. I can't think of why that would cause a problem like this, but I'm not an expert.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Will there be a females only version coming as well, Suzu?

Still having issues with the Ram Horn DK boots and Tamer's Fairy Jackie boots:
9ca4ec461af52ff2249e7e033982fee8.png
135ab119f416c772a1fd1a6b92a179ea.png

I dunno what's going on. For the DK, maybe it's the stockings just poking through? If it helps, I run Resorpless, THEN add your outfits and nude body mods on with the metainjector. I can't think of why that would cause a problem like this, but I'm not an expert.
If you enable men with upper body and lower body cut type, you can do female only

An error appears in exporting pac file of DK's foot. I merely replaced dk's bone with phw. It may be impossible to fix it unless you bind it At jp, we can not confirm the resale of this clothes is over.

It is under consideration whether the tamer is bound or non bound. And since it begins bless from today, I do not have time lol

Ana

Potential Patron
If you enable men with upper body and lower body cut type, you can do female only

An error appears in exporting pac file of DK's foot. I merely replaced dk's bone with phw. It may be impossible to fix it unless you bind it At jp, we can not confirm the resale of this clothes is over.

It is under consideration whether the tamer is bound or non bound. And since it begins bless from today, I do not have time lol
Yeah, no problem. It occured to me later that it can't be the stockings, because the Valkyrie didn't have the same problem and the fix worked fine for that. I was looking at the pactool/viewer and there's an alternate DK Ram Horn boot, like _0020_01.pac or something. Do you think just renaming the file might be worth the try? Or could it break something (I don't see how, but I'm a chicken)?

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Just in case female only partcutdesc.xml (edited)

Am I crazy? lol the Female only one you posted, Under the list of "dont want to mod" are all W, and "want to mod" are all M?
Wouldn't that make it a Male only? I deleted the meta.0000 file, and did the new patch today, redid Meta with your female only partcut, didnt seem to work.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. :/ Just cant seem to stop the mod from making the male chars look like skin hole monsters all over lol
5GnM4Lx.png

hArlgol.png

BDwwmfL.png

rDHVErV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.