Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

Potential Patron
JnFbmut.jpg
voLhbfN.jpg

This is a modified one, but You know the file name with this

https://www.undertow.club/attachments/school-swimsuit-zip.58012/

Much appreciated, thanks~

Marcioszp

Potential Patron
Hello everyone I have used the Resorepless Nude Mod mod, but recently I saw this suzu mod but I have not yet fully understood the installation instructions. I loved this mod your lack is to understand the steps of the installation :( I have to confess that I am a little noob in these things.
I have to apologize !!
Lengths

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello everyone I have used the Resorepless Nude Mod mod, but recently I saw this suzu mod but I have not yet fully understood the installation instructions. I loved this mod your lack is to understand the steps of the installation :( I have to confess that I am a little noob in these things.
I have to apologize !!
Lengths
Black Desert Online Modding Tools
I’m using this
Meta Injector

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Since DK uploads first, it is the other class.
Please use Mystic with a rename.
Please correct sho file name.
Remember to rename _w at the end of the word as it is not necessary except DK.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Aside from that
I think that it is returning to the former shape when equipping an awakeing weapon with riding suit.
That is because in the case of DK, there is a costume mesh separately to wear a backpack on the right hand with an awake weapon.
Modify the awakening mesh of horse riding clothes by looking at time
Riding clothes when using DK's awakening weapons
K4kacCm.jpg

Attachments

event_costume.zip
321.8 KB · Views: 232

Last edited:

Ana

Potential Patron
Thank you very much for this, Suzu, I hope some of the devs secretly appreciate what you do as much as I do, because you totally make sales for PA. Thanks!

I got this, because it's the version I wanted:
erase only panties textures (Ram Horn )

I love the simple lack of panties, but sadly, I get this with the boots:
c1a44170e6b49f493809aebd7c160250.png

I've been trying to figure out how to fix it, but I'm still crap at this stuff. I think it's a partcut file thing, right? Put I don't really get how that works, except that filename (like the phw_10_lb_0020.dds) is put someplace in the partcut, only I'm not sure of the correct filename or exactly where it'd go in the long partcut file.

Could someone please help?

(I also noticed similar problems with the Tamer Fairy costime and some others as well)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
to fix those invisible parts you MUST edit the partcutdesc.xml, you can use the one provided by suzu but this way you risk things like these to happen:

(I also noticed similar problems with the Tamer Fairy costime and some others as well)
The only way around this si to look manually for the outfit you want to edit in the .xml and edit it yourself, it's a lot of work if you have multiple modified outfits but that's the way to get rid of it, also it has to be updated when new classes/costumes are released

Ana

Potential Patron
to fix those invisible parts you MUST edit the partcutdesc.xml, you can use the one provided by suzu but this way you risk things like these to happen:

The only way around this si to look manually for the outfit you want to edit in the .xml and edit it yourself, it's a lot of work if you have multiple modified outfits but that's the way to get rid of it, also it has to be updated when new classes/costumes are released
I guess I was on the right path at least, so that's good to know. I guess the problem is that I can't find "phw_10_lb_0020'' (or some chunk of that; "partcut_10" is the closest, and that gives is a fishing hand thing) in the partcut, and I'm totally lost on how or where to add such a thing.

Oh well, thanks for the reply. I'll try the pactool at some point and see if I can't figure out the file, but right now I want to actually play the game.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Suzu, thank you for creating these mods! One of the big reason's I play BDO is because of you, and thank you for it. I have a question regarding the Rakshande outfit. I'm a huge fan of seeing the girl's butt while I play and I love your version of this outfit aside from the bulky red bottom's she's wearing. If you have time, would you be willing to get rid of the bottom 2 red folds of her dress? Either totally remove it or partially remove it? The Brown strip of cloth running down the back would be awesome if you could remove it too?

Regardless, thank you for your mods and everything you do for this community!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you very much for this, Suzu, I hope some of the devs secretly appreciate what you do as much as I do, because you totally make sales for PA. Thanks!

I got this, because it's the version I wanted:

I've been trying to figure out how to fix it, but I'm still crap at this stuff. I think it's a partcut file thing, right? Put I don't really get how that works, except that filename (like the phw_10_lb_0020.dds) is put someplace in the partcut, only I'm not sure of the correct filename or exactly where it'd go in the long partcut file.

Could someone please help?

Originally in the black desert they do not make costumes to fit the body.
All bodies that protrude from costumes are processed in partcutdesc.xml.
So, if you put the full body in the costume it will protrude.
Let's fix the polygon mesh of the boots. What class boots?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, thank you for creating these mods! One of the big reason's I play BDO is because of you, and thank you for it. I have a question regarding the Rakshande outfit. I'm a huge fan of seeing the girl's butt while I play and I love your version of this outfit aside from the bulky red bottom's she's wearing. If you have time, would you be willing to get rid of the bottom 2 red folds of her dress? Either totally remove it or partially remove it? The Brown strip of cloth running down the back would be awesome if you could remove it too?

Regardless, thank you for your mods and everything you do for this community!
that’s easy

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Originally in the black desert they do not make costumes to fit the body.
All bodies that protrude from costumes are processed in partcutdesc.xml.
So, if you put the full body in the costume it will protrude.
Let's fix the polygon mesh of the boots. What class boots?
eix5J5h.png

default ranger

vc4E3f5.png

fix ranger

buaEe8B.png

default Sorceress and other class

eF2alm3.png

fix other

Rangers can not be used for other classes.
Rename Sorceress (phw) to another class
And the other class to rename the phw

Attachments

pew_12_foot.zip
101.7 KB · Views: 160

phw_12_foot.zip
94.3 KB · Views: 144

Last edited:
Reactions: Ana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.