Black Desert Online Modding Tools (3 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks a lot for making such a nice program!

By the way, do you know how to delete mods and restore its original state?
If you are using v1.4, just rename your latest pad00000[YYY-MM-DD].meta.backup to pad00000.meta, deleting the modified one first.

Who's know kibelius wing's texture name?
i wanna remove kibelius Wings.
I don't want to change the xml. because some bugs KR Server(New Clothes is Broken).
pvw_00_cloak_0034_hair.dds

Attachments

pvw_00_cloak_0034_hair.zip
82.2 KB · Views: 174

Kera

Vivacious Visitor
Karlstein Armor - pew_00_ub_0033.dds
Plum Panty - pkw_00_uw_0001.dds
Can't patched.

Always thanks to BlackFireFR

Also having this issue with pkw_00_uw_0001.dds, trying to replace with what I had been using resorep to replace with. At first I thought it might be an issue with the file itself, but it was unable to patch even when using the original dds file from the texture extractor.

To be clear, Part 1 is succeeding, but Part 2 is failing.

Dawn

Potential Patron
Download the new version v1.4, version 1.3b was faulty, thanks for showing me.

Meta Injector Reloaded v1.4
- Implemented a new backup system that every time it doesn't find a backup with the same size of your current meta file, it creates a backup with the following format: pad00000[YYY-MM-DD].meta.backup. (You have to manually restore it thought)
- Fixed issue of all files failing from v1.3b

v1.4 working as expected now, thanks ^^

Do we have any way to get around this yet?
C2P2C2s.png

Not sure if there was a method released to fix this or if its still messed up since that patch a month ago

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
pbbO5ve.jpg

Karlstein Armor - pew_00_ub_0033.dds
Plum Panty - pkw_00_uw_0001.dds
Can't patched.

Always thanks to BlackFireFR
Yeah, those files are a no go. Like I said, the tool will not work for all of the files, only most of them.

Also having this issue with pkw_00_uw_0001.dds, trying to replace with what I had been using resorep to replace with. At first I thought it might be an issue with the file itself, but it was unable to patch even when using the original dds file from the texture extractor.

To be clear, Part 1 is succeeding, but Part 2 is failing.
When it fails part 2, means that the program couldn't find the same bytes in your updated .meta file. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it. This is the best I can do :/

v1.4 working as expected now, thanks ^^

Do we have any way to get around this yet?
C2P2C2s.png

Not sure if there was a method released to fix this or if its still messed up since that patch a month ago
You are using "remove all", right? For that armor, it always glitches. I should remind myself to delete the removal line for that armor since it doesn't work.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I think I might have a solution for when it fails to patch in Part 2.
I just found out the logic behind the .meta file.

Azazela

Avid Affiliate
VVSgRcg.png

Did not help
I think the problem is not in their underwear
The problem creates Kibelius
m7HXiew.png

Last edited:

Jensen

Potential Patron
Yeah, that's definitely the reason why this is happening.
Unfortunately this means that this texture can't be patched.
You can try the solution I mentioned above. You'll get the same effect you want.

awww, its still fine, ill just use it with the transparency resorepless, since it works fine with that
thanks a bunch man

Chronix

Potential Patron
So here are some Images of the graphical glitches I only noticed from when I applied everything with the injector.
2016-07-11_477642639_zps1c4nfsk4.jpg

2016-07-11_477655291_zpshhfcign1.jpg

2016-07-11_477729180_zpss6xijkoj.jpg

Last one the person on my right her weapon or boots are glitching?

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Uhm, does anyone know the correct texture name for the Charles Rene outfit for Maewha? I thought it was PKWW_00_UB_0040.dds but the injector can't find it. I tried PKW as well, but no go. I was hoping to mod the textures like some have been able to do with the Witch version. D:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So here are some Images of the graphical glitches I only noticed from when I applied everything with the injector.
2016-07-11_477642639_zps1c4nfsk4.jpg

2016-07-11_477655291_zpshhfcign1.jpg

2016-07-11_477729180_zpss6xijkoj.jpg

Last one the person on my right her weapon or boots are glitching?
This usually happens when you swap a armors between classes. (i.e: Using a Sorceress armor on a Ranger)
Did you do that?

Uhm, does anyone know the correct texture name for the Charles Rene outfit for Maewha? I thought it was PKWW_00_UB_0040.dds but the injector can't find it. I tried PKW as well, but no go. I was hoping to mod the textures like some have been able to do with the Witch version. D:
It's pkw_00_ub_0039.dds

Attachments

charles rene textures.zip
3.7 MB · Views: 178

PinkNyao

Content Creator
This usually happens when you swap a armors between classes. (i.e: Using a Sorceress armor on a Ranger)
Did you do that?

It's pkw_00_ub_0039.dds

Thanks.

Just a suggestion: you need to make a way for us to interrupt the process in the program. Like I started the texture extraction tool, but it is taking forever on my PC, and I don't have time to wait an hour for the extraction process since I have to go to work. Unfortunately, I can't interrupt it either by closing it, so this is causing some trouble for me D:

Again, just a suggestion for your programs.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thanks.

Just a suggestion: you need to make a way for us to interrupt the process in the program. Like I started the texture extraction tool, but it is taking forever on my PC, and I don't have time to wait an hour for the extraction process since I have to go to work. Unfortunately, I can't interrupt it either by closing it, so this is causing some trouble for me D:

Again, just a suggestion for your programs.
You can't? That's weird. For me all I have to do is close the window.

I don't think another option would be possible because since C is sequential procedures, if I want to allow the user to exit by typing something for example, he would have to type something each loop, because input prompt "holds" the program until the user give any input.

Kera

Vivacious Visitor
You can't? That's weird. For me all I have to do is close the window.

I don't think another option would be possible because since C is sequential procedures, if I want to allow the user to exit by typing something for example, he would have to type something each loop, because input prompt "holds" the program until the user give any input.

I was able to use Control-C to kill it, at least.

scyonto

Potential Patron
Did not help
I think the problem is not in their underwear
The problem creates Kibelius

I'm seeing that too. It looks as if the shadow is left from the mesh after the texture is cut or something. I see the same thing when I cut the cape/leggings from Charles Rene. On a side note: this system is terrific, Blackfire, thanks for all your work and support.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
So I am trying to figure out, how do I make the cloth parts of the Charles Rene outfit for Maewha disappear? I remove them in Photoshop and re-save them out as DXT5, but all it does is make the texture white. O.o Can someone tell me how it's done? Thanks.

EDIT: Nvm, I just made an amateur mistake, I forgot to edit the alpha channel as well lol. :P

Anyway, here's a peak at what I did, I am going to post more in the main forum when I have more pics ready :3

2016-07-11_165210699.PNG

Last edited:

liritian

Potential Patron
I think I might have a solution for when it fails to patch in Part 2.
I just found out the logic behind the .meta file.
Hello friends, I am using Google translate, I am very grateful you develop a range of tools, but I hope you can develop in the near future an intuitive view PAZ file content browser.
I hope this tool can borrow from the PAZ can not decrypt the file contents can be intuitive to find what you want to modify DDS texture file name with path instead of a file and then decrypt PAZ depicting DDS map to view it.
But anyway I am still grateful for your dedication and! Thank you!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.