Black Desert Online - Charles Réne Clothless Armor v1.0.0 (1 Viewer)

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Charles Réne Clothless Armor - v1.0.0

Hi guys! This mod takes the Charles Rene outfit in Black Desert Online and removes all of the sections that are not metal. This gives it a very unique and desirable look.

Note that there are only two files provided for the lower body "pants" part. Rename the prefix to the prefix of the class you are going to use the armor on to remove the pants. Instructions are provided in a readme file which is highly recommended to read first.

All thanks to @BlackFireBR for providing the files to edit and his wonderful MetaInjector Reloaded tool. :3

Here's a peak at the Maewha version:

Lp83yPl.png

srGAqPL.png

KbCXXRX.png

IRkArUv.png

qOOmSPQ.png

l31hOsW.png

The download can be found here: Charles Rene Clothless Armor - v1.0.0

Thank you very much and enjoy! :3

PinkNyao

Content Creator
The textures are available for all classes. Follow the instructions in the read me to change the class for the lower body textures. :3

GothGal71

Potential Patron
So I followed your instructions step by step and when I run the meta injector, I receive a message as followed:
Counting files...
No files present in files_to_patch\
Press any key to continue. . .

Is this right?

PinkNyao

Content Creator
So I followed your instructions step by step and when I run the meta injector, I receive a message as followed:
Counting files...
No files present in files_to_patch\
Press any key to continue. . .

Is this right?
Nope, it shouldn't be doing that. I recommend to delete the files from your BDO folder and then re-install. If it continues, let me know and I will ask BlackFireBR about it because I am not too familiar with how the MetaInjector actually works. Pretty weird though. O.o

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Still happens. :P
Ok, I'll ask BlackFireBR about it, kind of weird though, not for sure what the issue is O.o Even after the last two patches, my mods work fine on my machine.

Oh btw, have you updated your MetaInjector? v1.6 was just released so you might want to try that as well in the mean time if you haven't already.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
I don't usually double post, but I want to ask if anyone knows anyone that has the texture files for the Kunoichi version of the Charles Rene armor? I would like to have those so I can update this mod with the new version of the costume along with a few additional things to reflect the addition of the new class. Thanks for anyone who can help :3

PinkNyao

Content Creator
G GothGal71
Hi there. I just realized something: when you attempted to use my mod, you did copy and paste the files into the files_to_patch folder first right? Double check you are using the MetaInjector correctly:

1. Copy files to be modded into the files_to_patch folder in the paz directory. When doing so, make sure you have the correct file hierarchy set up. For example, for textures, it should be paz/files_to_patch/character/texture.
2. Run MetaInjector.
3. Once MetaInjector is done and we assume no problems, copy the texture files and paste them in their appropriate hierarchy. For textures its blackdesertonline/character/texture.

If this still doesn't work, don't worry, I am asking BlackFireBR about it. :3

B

bobby1234

Dear SIr
Will you make the transparent texture version for the pant and the tunic [cloth section] ..like the kibelius more transparent as well?
Need it badly for my maehwa....or in case you don't have time to make it; tell me what is the name of the Charles Réne files to edit with.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kera

Vivacious Visitor
Dear SIr
Will you make the transparent texture version for the pant and the tunic [cloth section] ..like the kibelius more transparent as well?
Need it badly for my maehwa....or in case you don't have time to make it; tell me what is the name of the Charles Réne files to edit with.

Thanks in advance.

Assuming this was done via texture editing (sounds like it in the original post), then the textures provided in this mod are the ones should have the names of the ones you need to edit. Make sure you see the part in the OP about the readme for class specific prefixes.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Yeah, once I have the textures for the Kunoichi version of this outfit, I am going to update the mod with clearer instructions, the names of the prefix for each class, and so on. I want the installation of the mod to be as painless as possible. :3

Regarding transparency, tbh, I do not know how to control the level of transparency, only whether the texture appears or not. Editing the alpha channel with grayscale may work, or it may not, no idea, but it's worth a shot.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
What is the prefix for kunoichi?

Kunoichi version of this outfit is currently not available. However, I believe the prefix is PNW. Once I can somehow get my hands on the texture files for Kunoichi, I will go ahead and update this mod. :3

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
So, this isn't applying...

It looks like it works. I placed all files in the "topatch" folder and this looks good...

* Meta Injector Reloaded v1.5 *
What do you want to do?
1 - Run Injector
2 - Restore backup
0 - Exit

Enter your choice: 1

Please Select your game version:
1 - NA/EU
2 - RU
3 - KR
4 - JP
0 - Exit

Enter your choice: 1
2 backups were found

Counting files...

17 files were found in files_to_patch\

-------------Preparing to patch files-------------

Reading hashes file...
Done...

Reading meta file...
Done...

---------------------All Set----------------------
[33;1m

================== Applying Patch ==================[0m
(1/17): pbw_00_ub_0039.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(2/17): pbw_00_ub_0039_dm.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(3/17): pew_00_ub_0039.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(4/17): pew_00_ub_0039_dm.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(5/17): phw_00_ub_0039.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(6/17): phw_00_ub_0039_dm.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(7/17): pkw_00_lb_0039_hair.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(8/17): pkw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds [31;1mNot Found[0m
(9/17): pkw_00_lb_0039_hair_m.dds [31;1mNot Found[0m
(10/17): pkw_00_ub_0039.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(11/17): pkw_00_ub_0039_dm.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(12/17): pnw_00_ub_0039.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(13/17): pnw_00_ub_0039_dm.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(14/17): pvw_00_ub_0039.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(15/17): pvw_00_ub_0039_dm.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(16/17): pww_00_ub_0039.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m
(17/17): pww_00_ub_0039_dm.dds [32;1mSuccess![0m

Writing changes to meta file...
Done...[33;1m

-------------- Overall Results --------------
[0mFiles Patched: [32;1m15[0m Files Not Patched: [31;1m2[0m[31;1m

------- Those files couldn't patched --------
[0mpkw_00_lb_0039_hair_dm.dds
pkw_00_lb_0039_hair_m.dds

This is not an error.
Unfortunately, there is no way to make them work.

Press any key to continue . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.