Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Fl2ip7K.jpg
jBa61PE.jpg
eauWPdz.jpg
7bWM1Zm.jpg
Bm5Ekyh.jpg

Lahn nude mod Upload.
Points to keep in mind: Although the nipple is contracting so as not to come out of the brassiere, the part of the pubic bone is plump, so leave the panties. I will not fix it. Please play with no panties
Regular armor, pearl shop 1st armor, awakening armor will be shipped.
Please delete those who do not need it.

edit; I forgot to say,
This model has narrowed arms, hands, legs, foots and waist.
and
I am trying to make the panties for the awakening armor look like "camel's toes?" lol

Attachments

Lahn_averageset.zip
7.4 MB · Views: 2,423

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
can anyone tell me why any cut-out items of the cash shop armor is painted black? It doesn't do this with the other armors?

zn1ofse.png

kaedekins

Potential Patron

Dunno if I did something wrong but when changing to the default underwear in the appearance change window (F4) Lahn's body disappears...

Update: I mixed resorepless' stuff with some of the stuff from this mod. Left out textures, I believe, and the body is no longer disappearing. Don't know what to make of it. But I like it. Nice work Suzu. This body shape works so well with my petite Lahn. 10/10

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Dunno if I did something wrong but when changing to the default underwear in the appearance change window (F4) Lahn's body disappears...

Update: I mixed resorepless' stuff with some of the stuff from this mod. Left out textures, I believe, and the body is no longer disappearing. Don't know what to make of it. But I like it. Nice work Suzu. This body shape works so well with my petite Lahn. 10/10

19wYAwB.gif
fNVtR66.gif

I try various things because the body disappears when it gets naked only at character makeup and esthetics.
Lahn only
Character makeup before patch
It seems that it has not been solved yet.

Azazela

Avid Affiliate
Suzu help my
I have this problem 3D vagina does not work
and nipples are not like your model
Screenshot - 24.05.2018 , 10_36_23.png
Screenshot - 24.05.2018 , 10_37_22.png
Screenshot - 24.05.2018 , 10_37_54.png

Azazela

Avid Affiliate
This is the confirmation I need to receive when pach games
reconfirm # 1314 post
I added it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.