Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Does anybody know what I would need to edit to fix the texture of the outfit around the waist? Notice how the Black Leather texture of the armor is sticking out of the rest of the armor? This out fit has various pieces and while I was able to find a fix for my Mystic armor that was suffering from a similar problem I'm not sure if a similar fix would work for my Kunoichi.

I'm not the best at editing meshes and I was able to use a fix Suzu had posted for the Mystic by adding a line to my "partcutdesc.xml".

I thought it was weird that the problem with the Mystic armor was tied to the feet of the armor but it makes sense because that outfit doesn't come with separate armor pieces for the feet as they are equipped whenever the body of the armor is equipped.

Hope my post makes sense and thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply!
2019-01-11_209861484.PNG

latuel

Avid Affiliate
Hi suzu.
Can I get pubic hair mesh or pubic hair textures?
Resorepless Nude Mod included version is old texture.

wbvalid

Potential Patron
Hey guys, i want to know if there is any way to fix the texture inconsistency on dark knight. since there is a seam between face and neck, clearly the colors of face and body do not match. has anyone in forum posted the solution?

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Whenever I try to edit my Lahn in the edit screen the body disappears when I select the option to modify the body parts in game. Only my head and shoes are shown. When viewing my Lahn in game she shows up naked just fine. It's only when I try to edit the body. I've looked around for a few fixes and still haven't gotten it to work.

This is all after doing a clean install of BDO and Meta Injector and Resorepless.

When I first used Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod to mod the body size of Lahn Class, it didn't work. I asked around, found out there was a bug.
So I managed to find out where the bug was thanks to suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 's help.

On the screenshot below, there were an extra line for the "minimum" ajustement of Lahn's Body Size Sliders.

View attachment 76806

You can find this data and edit out the extra lines from yr "modding files" :
...Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\gamecommondata\customization\11

View attachment 76807

Or you can copy from line ParamDesc Index="130" to "156" the data from another class file that isn't erroneous : I copied the lines from File 4 which are the Ranger's Datas.

Launch Meta Injector like always when you are going to mod the game.

I found this thread on editing the above files. Is this what I need to do to make my body show up while in the edit character screen while adjusting the body parts?

Is the above quoted thread unrelated to my problem?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Whenever I try to edit my Lahn in the edit screen the body disappears when I select the option to modify the body parts in game. Only my head and shoes are shown. When viewing my Lahn in game she shows up naked just fine. It's only when I try to edit the body. I've looked around for a few fixes and still haven't gotten it to work.

This is all after doing a clean install of BDO and Meta Injector and Resorepless.

I found this thread on editing the above files. Is this what I need to do to make my body show up while in the edit character screen while adjusting the body parts?

Is the above quoted thread unrelated to my problem?

With reference to this post
Looked into this, it is caused by the texture you apply to the default underwear "psw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds", patching without that file resolves the issue.

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Is that problem in resorepless?
There is no problem with only meta injector

Yes. I used Resorepless and when I got to the point that it opened Meta Injector I double checked to make sure the file wasn't in folder.

Should I just patch my game using only Meta Injector?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yes. I used Resorepless and when I got to the point that it opened Meta Injector I double checked to make sure the file wasn't in folder.

Should I just patch my game using only Meta Injector?
files_to_patch\character\texture
Have you looked up the folder?

Sparowe

Potential Patron
files_to_patch\character\texture
Have you looked up the folder?

Yea I have all my folders made correctly and removed the _ao file you mentioned. I did notice I have two other files named "psw_00_ub_0001_ao.dds and psw_00_ub_0002_ao.dds" that are still in my folder and were among the 5 files that always failed to patch. I wasn't sure if I should remove them or not?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yea I have all my folders made correctly and removed the _ao file you mentioned. I did notice I have two other files named "psw_00_ub_0001_ao.dds and psw_00_ub_0002_ao.dds" that are still in my folder and were among the 5 files that always failed to patch. I wasn't sure if I should remove them or not?
Delete psw_00_ub_0001_ao.dds from the folder and restore the default.

Sparowe

Potential Patron

Ok I'll try that next.

I also copied down the three files related to Lahn that always fail to patch and they are:

character/texture/psw_00_uw_0031_ao.dds
character/texture/psw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
character/texture/psw_00_uw_1015_ao.dds

Lahn isn't using any Pearl Shop Underwear and I have the start underwear removed. If I'm using Lahn in game I can run around and view my character nude. It's only when I go into the character edit screen and try to edit the body parts for Lahn that it disappears.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ok I'll try that next.

I also copied down the three files related to Lahn that always fail to patch and they are:

character/texture/psw_00_uw_0031_ao.dds
character/texture/psw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
character/texture/psw_00_uw_1015_ao.dds

Lahn isn't using any Pearl Shop Underwear and I have the start underwear removed. If I'm using Lahn in game I can run around and view my character nude. It's only when I go into the character edit screen and try to edit the body parts for Lahn that it disappears.
I seem to have misunderstood.
psw_00_ub_0001_ao.dds is a texture that creates a shadow on the body.
Please do not delete this.
Otherwise shadows will be created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.