Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavare

Potential Patron
Can i switch body and face meshes to another char?
Cuz i love Mystic face and body, and really like to change it with DK or Witch

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can i switch body and face meshes to another char?
Cuz i love Mystic face and body, and really like to change it with DK or Witch
It is possible to replace the bone.
However, there are multiple heads for even one body.
Also extract with pactool, black spots can be formed on the mesh.
If you can fix it please try it.
Please do not ask me. Because it is troublesome

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
YyDa7zp.gif
v1gfzhW.gif
kiJfbBM.gif

Since it takes time to upload gif files, I will make still images from next time

Hi, this mod has not been updated?

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks suzu!, you have all NPC nude in a one pack?

I see they are many and I do not know if I have them all.

inde

Potential Patron
I would like to apply your nude mode and clothing mode using Meta Injector only.

But I do not know how to do it because I do not have basic knowledge.

C: / Daum game / Black Desert / paz / files_to_patch / .resorepless Is it stupid to put all your files here and run the Meta Injector?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I would like to apply your nude mode and clothing mode using Meta Injector only.

But I do not know how to do it because I do not have basic knowledge.

C: / Daum game / Black Desert / paz / files_to_patch / .resorepless Is it stupid to put all your files here and run the Meta Injector?

C: / Daum game / Black Desert / paz / files_to_patch
There

Koryu

Potential Patron
Everyone, Tamer just ask for the size of the breast ...
It is easy to make small tits, but ...
I will make it when more than 20 people are requested lol

Suzu, you had said last year that when 20 people had requested a fix on Tamer's small breasts ("AA cup version"), you'd work on that. I'd like to add my request on that. Your "B cup version" is awesome! No hurry. I know you are busy. I just wanted to add my vote. :)

I know folks get worried about Tamer (Suzu had said something about it earlier as well), but I'd like to add something: my wife is an AA cup (Which is pretty much flat chested) and she's in her 30s. She ballooned out to a "B" cup when she had our kids... but went back to "AA"s after they were born (Hey, no real risk of breast cancer, though! Always a plus... We are freaking out about mammograms, they are in the future). Anyway, I think that's really sexy. Quite a few Asian women are AAs. Just keeping it honest, here :) I wish the OTHER characters in BDO (Or anywhere, really) had a "AA" cup or even an "A" cup option. Hell, we don't even have, like a "B" cup option. I know that Tamer is SUPPOSED to be a kid, but at the moment she's the best representation the "A" cup crowd has in this game, so we have to make it work.

So Suzu, don't worry, man, it's not a kid thing.

And thank you!

おつかれさまでした

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, you had said last year that when 20 people had requested a fix on Tamer's small breasts ("AA cup version"), you'd work on that. I'd like to add my request on that. Your "B cup version" is awesome! No hurry. I know you are busy. I just wanted to add my vote. :)

I know folks get worried about Tamer (Suzu had said something about it earlier as well), but I'd like to add something: my wife is an AA cup (Which is pretty much flat chested) and she's in her 30s. She ballooned out to a "B" cup when she had our kids... but went back to "AA"s after they were born (Hey, no real risk of breast cancer, though! Always a plus... We are freaking out about mammograms, they are in the future). Anyway, I think that's really sexy. Quite a few Asian women are AAs. Just keeping it honest, here :) I wish the OTHER characters in BDO (Or anywhere, really) had a "AA" cup or even an "A" cup option. Hell, we don't even have, like a "B" cup option. I know that Tamer is SUPPOSED to be a kid, but at the moment she's the best representation the "A" cup crowd has in this game, so we have to make it work.

So Suzu, don't worry, man, it's not a kid thing.

And thank you!

おつかれさまでした
Let's make it with a breast of b cup.
The default tamer needs to remake everything with a lot of problems with skin weights.
Please give me some time.

おおきに:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.