Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It's a witch
EDzIhMC.jpg
QcbTDLt.jpg

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
1535828806453.png
1535829172002.png
1535829278594.png
1535829315961.png

I dont know why i have so much files not patched,i use suzu's pack,and last partdesc that she posted,mb some one can help me with it,i play on russian server btw.

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
but one question,after resorepless,u mean i first install casual nude mode,after it i install u'r pack?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
but one question,after resorepless,u mean i first install casual nude mode,after it i install u'r pack?
If you want to use the nude file that I made, just replace the contents of medel, texture in the patcher_resources folder.

oCCzFrR.png

Elyann

Casual Client
Hi Suzu,
ramdom question but....are you going to make a repository of your BDO mods ? The thread is getting quite long and it's difficult to track them all , especially the npc ones. :wat:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu,
ramdom question but....are you going to make a repository of your BDO mods ? The thread is getting quite long and it's difficult to track them all , especially the npc ones. :wat:
Do you want me to consolidate?
It will take some time.
Because the mods I made are thrown into the folder on the spot. lol
It consists of a lot of folders:wat:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That's incorrect, Meta Injector works via BDO Toolkit both of which are entirely independent from resorepless. I have not experienced any issues patching without resorepless.
In my environment, since the end of August the patcher has stopped working with only the meta injector.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
XPnGSIB.png
4IwUEpU.gif

By the way, when the elf 's npc is talking, I remembered that the mouth and eyes are distorted and tried to fix it
Digression: The texture of this tongue is a person who is tongue piercing lol

CaCSbYM.png

However, the number of npc is many and hesitation is hesitating:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.