Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
just wondering,

is there any way of adapting another class like sorc's skin texture to dark knight?

the texture for dark knight is so ugly and the remaster really makes it worse
Since the UV map of the body is the same, you can rename the texture of the sorceress.
However, you also need to change the face texture
8t0ARhJ.png
KtBXdlX.png
XDbPIEO.png
ChjCJjD.png

claydough

Potential Patron
can i ask where i would find these files?

and to rename them means i just change all the "pdw' parts to 'phw' and them put them in my files to patch folder right?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Yea you just rename , you can get the files by extracting with paz browser.

Hey Suzu, how does the models look in remastered mode for You ?
For me things don't look too well :/
pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg
Polygons now are very visible. This might be issue with remastered itself as some issues can be seen without mod applied
pic33.jpg

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
just wondering,

is there any way of adapting another class like sorc's skin texture to dark knight?

the texture for dark knight is so ugly and the remaster really makes it worse

Yes you can. I did the opposite.

The dark Knight texture is higher res and much better done. I used it as the base for my custom skin.

But to each their own! All you have to do it shrink the Dark Knight skin texture down to the size of the Sorc skin texture. Than overlap them in photoshop (or other dds compatible program) and erase the neck area of the sorc skin so you don't have neck seam.

You will have to edit the color and brightness, because dark knight skin is darker and has a gray tone to it, otherwise the body won’t match the head. You will also have to do the same to the normal map as the Dark knight one does not match up to the Sorc skin (especially the butt and belly button.)

There were some weird seams around the feet I had to fix too.

Or do what suzu said and swap the face textures. if you don't mind the Sorceress face textures on Dark Knight face. It might look weird.

claydough

Potential Patron
Ah thanks for the info!

Maybe my best option would actually be to edit the DK texture to have the same colour and tone as the sorc skin

My issue really isnt with the texture quality itself, but rather the dark colour of it, it gives off alot of harsh shadows and just looks messy to me, compaired to the sorc skin which is alot lighter and smooth looking

Once i get home from work i will show the difference between the two and maybe see what my best options are

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yea you just rename , you can get the files by extracting with paz browser.

Hey Suzu, how does the models look in remastered mode for You ?
For me things don't look too well :/
View attachment 78403
View attachment 78404
Polygons now are very visible. This might be issue with remastered itself as some issues can be seen without mod applied
View attachment 78406
In the case of pactool
The file is extracted with dae file.
There is a big problem with this.
Perhaps I was able to extract bones at the same time, and I thought that it could be edited free of charge to fit the Blender.
Obj is ideal for extracting clean meshes.
Convert to obj, then perform mesh cleanup, UVmap cleanup, etc.
It is useless because I will return it to dae by import lol

Well
pactool is the limit.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
In the case of pactool
The file is extracted with dae file.
There is a big problem with this.
Perhaps I was able to extract bones at the same time, and I thought that it could be edited free of charge to fit the Blender.
Obj is ideal for extracting clean meshes.
Convert to obj, then perform mesh cleanup, UVmap cleanup, etc.
It is useless because I will return it to dae by import lol

Well
pactool is the limit.
For the time being
Please delete the specular "_sp" and normal map "_ n" attached to the character 's nude texture from the texture folder.
These textures are being redesigned.

claydough

Potential Patron
Kitty Ears Kitty Ears

here's a screen shot of the difference between the the my dk and sorc

could i showhow edit the skin to make my dk's skin look the same as my sorc?

sorc dk.png

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Kitty Ears Kitty Ears

here's a screen shot of the difference between the the my dk and sorc

could i showhow edit the skin to make my dk's skin look the same as my sorc?

Okay yeah whoa! Something definitely wrong there. This problem I can not reproduce. I do not use any body model mods, or nude mods.
Have you tried without mods?

It does seem something got messed up in Suzu's body models after remaster, however like she said there is not much to be done without a better pactool. Pactool is the problem.
The seams are really bad and something is wrong with the shading. (_sp and _n as Suzu said)

That being said the dark body is a problem with dark knight. In fact the body does not even match the head textures.
Unfortunately they painted the neck seam the dark shade when blending the head texture with body texture.

This means in order to fix the dark body you would have to edit the body and ALL the face textures that use it. Dark Knight only has 3 face presets, however there is smile, frown ect for each one. Painting over the seam would need to be done in a 3d program (such as 3d coat, mudbox ect). At least that is the only way I know how to do it.

That won't fix the issue of the body model not working properly in Remaster. You may have to try using default body and see if it helps.

This is three problems, one is bad texture creation for dark knight on pearl abyss' part, the other is pactool effecting how the models appear in remaster. Lasty, the _sp and _n have been changed in remaster.

I plan to fix the Dark knight's dark mismatched body texture (eventually, working on textures Sorceress atm), however I do not use nude texture, so I do not think anyone will be interested in my edits lol.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
C claydough you must be using modified model for DK with 3d nipple/vag . On remastered SSAO is causing that effect with modified model, it is most probably due to imperfection of the tool used to convert edited model to pac file.

claydough

Potential Patron
ok so i was playing around abit more

i found by removing all body shine and removing the muscle sliders to 0 it made the problem alot better

its still darker and and not as smooth as i'd like, but i really dont have the knowledge or programs to edit that kind of stuff

actually, ignore that i wasnt on remaster mode LOL

i dont understant how i have 3d body for all body types but dk is the only broken one?

oh i removed 3d body just now and no difference

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
♥ Thank you. and I am going to run, without nude mod for the time being. i know suzu will update us if anything changes right? ♥
If I find an element that is irritating to the modification, I may also be working on it

However, it seems that now it is hated by meta injector. Because it does not work well, modification is temporary ending.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
By the way, I remembered the pussy that I made.
The modification of the black desert 3D mesh is too problematic and may not see the eye of the day from the folder
2018-08-29.png

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
I couldn't remove the pantsu since remastered. Do you know why?

Attachments

• 2018-08-28_98108620.jpg
    2018-08-28_98108620.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 564
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.