Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Looking at it more seems the neck is completely differant shape. It might not fit the other classes heads.
Let's learn to edit uv soon. Since there is no texture of pjw yet, when using phw texture, parts that do not fit will be moved by moving the vertices and edges of uv:wink:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Thanks for sharing.

I tried to swap this body for PHW body. No go, came out invisible.

After taking a closer look in Maya this new body is sized and positioned completely differantly then the others. It is much more detailed. The hands and wrist are much better too. (you know how picky I am with the hands lol)

I resized and lined up as best I could for comparison gifs, but it was difficult because they are so differant.
7Zx3eZg.gif

Here are all the comparisons (put on imgur so not to bombard this thread with a bunch of huge gifs)
Imgur: The magic of the Internet <-CLICK

I wish they would update all the boddies with higher poly, better quality models...
That comparison from angle shows well how they slimmed whole body and made boobs bigger lol.
I replaced the pdw lod0 with scaled ran and it worked (without bones) , but again sliders were making mess and it had wrong texture.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That comparison from angle shows well how they slimmed whole body and made boobs bigger lol.
I replaced the pdw lod0 with scaled ran and it worked (without bones) , but again sliders were making mess and it had wrong texture.
Please give me a run pac file. Let me make it.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Let's learn to edit uv soon. Since there is no texture of pjw yet, when using phw texture, parts that do not fit will be moved by moving the vertices and edges of uv:wink:

Oh i did not know UV could help with mismatched meshes.

After watching creation video of new class I do not think it is using this body. The wrist is still fat and the body is like other classes from what I can tell. Now I am really curious what this new body you found is for.
ran1.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

After watching creation video of new class I do not think it is using this body. The wrist is still fat and the body is like other classes from what I can tell. Now I am really curious what this new body you found is for.
View attachment 67955
Because there is pkw_00_nude_0001 which was not used, this may be a sample body too

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Is there a psw_00_nude_0001.pac?
i don't have it, psw is for Ran files? I was assuming pjw would be Ran. That file was pdw mesh replaced with pjw.

View attachment 67955
Wow, looking at the image it doesn't appear to be it , maybe its just sliders? If not the new body is for class after Ran?
Or they plan on remaking the bodies ... no that is too good.

Someone with KR client help! @chaosjoker

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i don't have it, psw is for Ran files? I was assuming pjw would be Ran. That file was pdw mesh replaced with pjw.

Wow, looking at the image it doesn't appear to be it , maybe its just sliders? If not the new body is for class after Ran?

Since the texture file of ran is psw, I think psw is also in partcut.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

Not sliders, You can see there is no shape in the hips and abdomen like with the PJW model. And the WRISTS! My pet peeve lol. They have that notorious bump and fat shape like usual. PJW also has a bump for the hip bone, where as other bodies are just flat shape.

I used your file and switched to PHW. It almost worked lol. The neck does indeed not fit, it is a different shape and comes up higher on the back.

The body looked great! The clothes would need to be refitted of course, but otherwise it moved good and even let me edit shape without trouble. The only other issue then the neck is the hands got REALLY messed up! I think maybe they are just too different from the other mesh. I did use PHW bones when converting back to PAC.

2017-12-18_349249168.PNG 2017-12-18_349253868.PNG 2017-12-18_349257318.PNG 2017-12-18_349319317.PNG

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Haha i didn't have that finger issue on my end.
I did watch customization video, yea Ran is just regular body again bleh.

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Haha i didn't have that finger issue on my end.
I did watch customization video, yea Ran is just regular body again bleh.
I think what is funny is there is no spots on the model, despite the other issues lol.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I belive it is because no editing was done on the mesh, so the UV is intact
Originally sculpting will not be smooth unless it is a square polygon. It is converted to a triangular polygon after that. Since pactool reads vertex coordinate axes from uv, it lacks smoothness
This is of significance in order to add detail/change to mesh. But i have no idea how to fix the UV after editing mesh - software updates UV on its own.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I belive it is because no editing was done on the mesh, so the UV is intact

This is of significance in order to add detail/change to mesh. But i have no idea how to fix the UV after editing mesh - software updates UV on its own.
The first thing to make in the game model is the rough model. Next, we will create a high polygon model once the idea is completed. I will make a normal map at the time of this high polygon. This time is also uv to draw the texture. Next, a low polygon model to be used in the game is created. Apply a normal map made with high polygon. In addition, the expression of gloss is specular, and texture of texture of skin and clothes is also edited. (There are textures that give skin texture, so try looking!) I will not tell you all :tongue:

U

USMarine1977

I am getting the message I don't have permission to download...am I doing something wrong?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
The first thing to make in the game model is the rough model. Next, we will create a high polygon model once the idea is completed. I will make a normal map at the time of this high polygon. This time is also uv to draw the texture. Next, a low polygon model to be used in the game is created. Apply a normal map made with high polygon. In addition, the expression of gloss is specular, and texture of texture of skin and clothes is also edited. (There are textures that give skin texture, so try looking!) I will not tell you all :tongue:
Translation is bumpy, is this work order to make new mesh ?

I try something simple - want to correct some shapes on game model.
I load the model.
Select problematic area and increase vertex density with smooth or subdivide function.
In game smoothness is lost (of that area) when customizing the body. Suzu said UV map is a problem. I open UV editor - everything appear to be fine. I do not know how to correct it.

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

I load the model.
Select problematic area and increase vertex density with smooth or subdivide function.
In game smoothness is lost (of that area) when customizing the body. Suzu said UV map is a problem. I open UV editor - everything appear to be fine. I do not know how to correct it.

I definitely think the language barrier hinders all of our communications. But we can over come it friends!

Side questions: If I am editing models other then the body to i need to use the bones in the PAC converter? (Such as head, clothing, helmets, hair ect) If I don't need to can I just delete the line that directs to what bones to use during DAE-to_PAC? Hope I make sense!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

I load the model.
When exporting with pactool, the uv shell may be separated. It is necessary to sew it

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I definitely think the language barrier hinders all of our communications. But we can over come it friends!

Side questions: If I am editing models other then the body to i need to use the bones in the PAC converter? (Such as head, clothing, helmets, hair ect) If I don't need to can I just delete the line that directs to what bones to use during DAE-to_PAC? Hope I make sense!
I belive you only need to add that line if you are doing something with the bones like skinning.

When exporting with pactool, the uv shell may be separated. It is necessary to sew it
I'm already doing it, i use merge vertices function that you have shown me ealier (post #705 Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D mods - Solid Vagina, Nipple by Suzu )
pictures for the issue , i show extreme size to make the problem easier to see.\
pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.