Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Where should I put the model folder?
I'm using Meta injector
Do you mean pew_00_uw_1010.pac?
d3Eu4Pb.jpg
jWLskO5.jpg
bSemduW.jpg

pubic3
Download this and you will know the folder tree
3_pew's 38_underwear folder

nickson555

Content Creator
SNAXKTW.gif

Select PHW to freeze vertices so that they do not move
9VtWABS.png

Select freeze from right click menu
Grj0iki.png

PHW freezed
5Js5uxu.png

Set the snap tangle
3tiL4nb.png

Right click to open the setting and check the vertex
ouopnPi.png

After that I will snap the vertex of PEW to the vertex of frozen PHW.
Even if you do not know the details, I will not explain any more.
There are many tutorials on the net, so please learn.
What will happen if I do this right? Will this create a new mesh or just 2 mesh overlap with each other? After I go through all the steps I can only get two mesh overlapping which is just the same as ur screenshots.Thx.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What will happen if I do this right? Will this create a new mesh or just 2 mesh overlap with each other? After I go through all the steps I can only get two mesh overlapping which is just the same as ur screenshots.Thx.
After snapping the vertex to phw, phw will remove it from this scene. Since snap does not merge vertices, it is independent of each other.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
After snapping the vertex to phw, phw will remove it from this scene. Since snap does not merge vertices, it is independent of each other.
By the way, I use this method to match the neck with the body of sorceress or plum.

nickson555

Content Creator
Will this snap method work on your phw/pew mesh?
I am asking this because they are quite different from each other and still I failed to snap phw onto pew's vertices...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Will this snap method work on your phw/pew mesh?
I am asking this because they are quite different from each other and still I failed to snap phw onto pew's vertices...
GUID-2A359570-E970-4B19-8159-023E7E7F5E89.png
Snap to frozen objects

When on, snapping to frozen objects is enabled. Default=off. This option is also available from the Snaps shortcut menu, accessed when you hold Shift and right-click in any viewport, as well as from the Snaps toolbar. Keyboard shortcut=Alt+F2.

When the number of vertexes does not match, I snap a somewhat close one, and finally I move the apex smoothly with soft selection. At that time do not forget to turn symmetry on

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
That is not the case, phw don't look good other then at small/med size.

I wish i would know myself in modeling so i could understand what Suzu is talking about XD, there are many things in those models that could use some love (like hands..)

Me too. Hands are a top priority for me. Sadly I can't seem to get the 3d models exported and imported without a zillion errors that end in a splotchy mess. not too mention the hands are so low poly its nearly impossible to make them look decent. Add to that the fact they need SO much editing to look good that none of the gloves will fit anymore and its near hopeless. the hands are very ugly. i wish they made them better, not just the model but the animations and gestures. Pearl abyss should look at Moonlight blade character models, they have lovely hands and realistic facial animations!

I have since gone back to working on my textures since the 3d models have been nothing but headaches. :frown:

Seriously what were they thinking?
bdo hand.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Me too. Hands are a top priority for me. Sadly I can't seem to get the 3d models exported and imported without a zillion errors that end in a splotchy mess. not too mention the hands are so low poly its nearly impossible to make them look decent. Add to that the fact they need SO much editing to look good that none of the gloves will fit anymore and its near hopeless. the hands are very ugly. i wish they made them better, not just the model but the animations and gestures. Pearl abyss should look at Moonlight blade character models, they have lovely hands and realistic facial animations!

I have since gone back to working on my textures since the 3d models have been nothing but headaches. :frown:

Seriously what were they thinking?
View attachment 63485
Shall I add nails to her fingers? It can be made easily

superlativo

Vivacious Visitor
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 a simple question ^^
is possible replace the body of the tamer with the body of another class?
or
is possible to "self-increase/decrease" the size of tamer boobies from your profile? how can i? i can? :rolleyes:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 a simple question ^^
is possible replace the body of the tamer with the body of another class?
or
is possible to "self-increase/decrease" the size of tamer boobies from your profile? how can i? i can? :rolleyes:
It is possible to resize according to the height of Tamer.
Breasts are raised with soft selection movement, or sculpted with a sculpt

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Shall I add nails to her fingers? It can be made easily
That would help the appearance a lot Suzu. I wish I could figure it out myself so I can contribute. I also don't use your body because the nipples bleed through all the clothes. :eek: (I don't play nude lol)

I wanted to ask Suzu, are you still using Maya or do you have to use 3Dsmax for the models to work properly?

superlativo

Vivacious Visitor
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 hello, today i try to follow the guide for editing a 3d model
with PACtool i extract .dae files from your tamer.pac and editing with blender.
Es1A99G.png

but when i export and use PACTool again for make "dae_to_pac" i get this error
Py8vhms.png

?_?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That would help the appearance a lot Suzu. I wish I could figure it out myself so I can contribute. I also don't use your body because the nipples bleed through all the clothes. :eek: (I don't play nude lol)

I wanted to ask Suzu, are you still using Maya or do you have to use 3Dsmax for the models to work properly?
I am always maya user

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 hello, today i try to follow the guide for editing a 3d model
with PACtool i extract .dae files from your tamer.pac and editing with blender.
View attachment 63518
but when i export and use PACTool again for make "dae_to_pac" i get this error
View attachment 63519
?_?
here is a box as a sample file when you start up the blender, have you deleted it?
Is Bone's designation correct? Pbw_01.pub

Last edited:

superlativo

Vivacious Visitor
bone yes
but cube probably not <_< i try again

edit: without the cube
aaaaaa.png

im not sure about the result, the pac file in the folder do not change time, from last edit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.