Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Maybe you should leave their helmets on?
There are two types. 2 mesh and 3 mesh Costumes including the body including the head (it is almost not lacking even with the body) and Helm And plus a little bangs mesh I changed my forelock to full hair, but I could not find that npc. Where is she...

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Um Is it a seal to swim?
a what? lol
also, i just changed the pubes file name from phw_00_uw_1010 to phw_00_uw_0001
works so far so i can use the default inner instead of dream laced, seems to work while using costumes which is nice, might have to test for different characters later

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
a what? lol
also, i just changed the pubes file name from phw_00_uw_1010 to phw_00_uw_0001
works so far so i can use the default inner instead of dream laced, seems to work while using costumes which is nice, might have to test for different characters later
It should be able to be used for inner mesh using texture with alpha channel as a basic.
maybe…
The texture changes for the inner without the alpha channel.
The softness of the pubic hair disappears.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
It should be able to be used for inner mesh using texture with alpha channel as a basic.
maybe…
The texture changes for the inner without the alpha channel.
The softness of the pubic hair disappears.
well it worked so far with sorcerer but now the server is down for maintenance, will test tomorrow for the rest of the classes

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
There are two types. 2 mesh and 3 mesh Costumes including the body including the head (it is almost not lacking even with the body) and Helm And plus a little bangs mesh I changed my forelock to full hair, but I could not find that npc. Where is she...
Hmm, don't know.
I was thinking that the brown patches could be seen as dirt.
But still looks odd.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Looks like ranger is the only one with issues, at least for me, is there a fix for this? it's basically detached from the body and floating between the thighs

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Looks like ranger is the only one with issues, at least for me, is there a fix for this? it's basically detached from the body and floating between the thighs
Could you divert phw's pac perhaps? In the case of a ranger, although it is high in height even in the game, the polygon model is still tall and the other models have height as long as the ranger's shoulder. So of course transformation does not suit. Ranger is only for Ranger 's thing.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Could you divert phw's pac perhaps? In the case of a ranger, although it is high in height even in the game, the polygon model is still tall and the other models have height as long as the ranger's shoulder. So of course transformation does not suit. Ranger is only for Ranger 's thing.
it should be the ranger's files not sorceress's(phw), i just copy-pasted the files from your pak, but it's possible some files gor overwritten after the merge, will check again but the files should be the right ones

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
it should be the ranger's files not sorceress's(phw), i just copy-pasted the files from your pak, but it's possible some files gor overwritten after the merge, will check again but the files should be the right ones
Is this a dream lace? If so, I may simply have mistakenly repacked (dae stock folder has hundreds

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Is this a dream lace? If so, I may simply have mistakenly repacked (dae stock folder has hundreds
it is dream laced, i'm gonna test again to see if i made a mistake

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
nope i was right, the file is wrong ranger needs a new file to work propperly

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
5TpfH84.jpg

fix for ranger

Attachments

pew_00_uw_1010.zip
76.6 KB · Views: 144

nickson555

Content Creator
Can confirm it works now
Too bad about the ranger's weird boob shape tho DK got best of both worlds :| ranger's butt with humans boob shape
Agreed. Phw boobs look more natural.I hope we can apply phw boobs onto pew.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Need some tutorials on how to apply phw boobs onto pew. I only know how to move the vertices in 3ds max....
SNAXKTW.gif

Select PHW to freeze vertices so that they do not move
9VtWABS.png

Select freeze from right click menu
Grj0iki.png

PHW freezed
5Js5uxu.png

Set the snap tangle
3tiL4nb.png

Right click to open the setting and check the vertex
ouopnPi.png

After that I will snap the vertex of PEW to the vertex of frozen PHW.
Even if you do not know the details, I will not explain any more.
There are many tutorials on the net, so please learn.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Agreed. Phw boobs look more natural.I hope we can apply phw boobs onto pew.
That is not the case, phw don't look good other then at small/med size.

I wish i would know myself in modeling so i could understand what Suzu is talking about XD, there are many things in those models that could use some love (like hands..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.