Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickson555

Content Creator
Select mesh smooth from the modifier list
· Uncheck checking that the sub division is applied to the whole area and designate a partially modified place
· Amount of subdivision Adjust with 1 to 5 (Freeze above this)
Mesh smooth is newer than Turbo Smooth I am using the open subdivision method.
This is versatile as for 3d games. Max version may not be old.

I can confirm that even if I apply meshsmooth those sharp edges are the same compared to don't apply meshsmooth at all.
My setting is iteration:1 smoothness 0.5 (at 1 my 3ds max crashed while exporting dae)
what iteration/smoothness value u are applying?
And while exporting dae what settings will u use?
Thx.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
pDQ2dI1.jpg
mqrtEcB.jpg
9UWNZ0t.jpg

fix it.
I sutured and unfolded that the nipple part of the UV was broken and overlapped.
I upload it.
Occasionally, we have uploaded it again because there are too many stocks of PAC that we modified and there are times when I make it into a compressed file.
I'm sorry

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001.zip
280.9 KB · Views: 307

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I can confirm that even if I apply meshsmooth those sharp edges are the same compared to don't apply meshsmooth at all.
My setting is iteration:1 smoothness 0.5 (at 1 my 3ds max crashed while exporting dae)
what iteration/smoothness value u are applying?
And while exporting dae what settings will u use?
Thx.
In my case I will make it replace, so I will smooth out linearly by specifying a modified face. Repeat one or two then triangulate the face.

When specifying this face and smoothing it, there will be a range effect and the place where it is not specified also smooths without increasing polygons. As a backwork that uses this, it specifies only one face of an inconspicuous part and makes it smooth. The polygon of this one face is divided and increased, but the other parts do not increase polygons and it makes it smooth.

Save DAE
I uncheck all the geometry items for export preset editing.

nickson555

Content Creator
In my case I will make it replace, so I will smooth out linearly by specifying a modified face. Repeat one or two then triangulate the face.

When specifying this face and smoothing it, there will be a range effect and the place where it is not specified also smooths without increasing polygons. As a backwork that uses this, it specifies only one face of an inconspicuous part and makes it smooth. The polygon of this one face is divided and increased, but the other parts do not increase polygons and it makes it smooth.

Save DAE
I uncheck all the geometry items for export preset editing.
so it should work if u use replace mode...Then how to get rid of the holes on shoulders?
I am using merge mode only as suggested by indigodesert in order to fixed holes on shoulders u have to use merge mode...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
so it should work if u use replace mode...Then how to get rid of the holes on shoulders?
I am using merge mode only as suggested by indigodesert in order to fixed holes on shoulders u have to use merge mode...
Shoulders should be hidden with clothes, and I do not mind that much If I want perfection to perfection, which one I want him to fix

erohakase

Potential Patron
Is there anyway to get around the nipples sticking through clothing with the custom mesh? Sorry for not reading through all the pages searching for the answer if it's already around.

Attachments

• BlackDesert64_2017-05-06_19-26-16.jpg
    BlackDesert64_2017-05-06_19-26-16.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 309

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there anyway to get around the nipples sticking through clothing with the custom mesh? Sorry for not reading through all the pages searching for the answer if it's already around.
If you turn on those disabled by patcut
The upper body lacks and the nipple disappears.
For example;
<CutType Name = "PEW_Upperbody">
<! - - <File> 1 _ Pc / 2 _ PHW / Armor / 9 _ Upperbody / PHW_EW _ UB _ 0033. Pac </ File> - ->
  ↓
<! - - - - >   ← If you put it out surrounding this command, patcut will be executed.

erohakase

Potential Patron
If you turn on those disabled by patcut
The upper body lacks and the nipple disappears.
For example;
<CutType Name = "PEW_Upperbody">
<! - - <File> 1 _ Pc / 2 _ PHW / Armor / 9 _ Upperbody / PHW_EW _ UB _ 0033. Pac </ File> - ->
  ↓
<! - - - - >   ← If you put it out surrounding this command, patcut will be executed.

I'm sorry, I can't seem to wrap my head around this. If you could go into more detail that would be appreciated but I understand if you have other priorities. Thanks.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm sorry, I can't seem to wrap my head around this. If you could go into more detail that would be appreciated but I understand if you have other priorities. Thanks.
The details of the explanation varies depending on the patcher being used.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
eRJIkwM.png

2B & 2B
dBusdqd.jpg

(rendering by Arnold)
Ne2XjS8.png

A2

Since pactool does not update, I am playing with NieR's mod.
Update early.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I can not do various things today.
I made the texture appropriately according to the UV
gYCKoKk.png

The nipple remains unmodified
5Gko56y.png

Pussy is ...
I can not say many things
It became like this
ruHSDu7.png

I forgot drawing the hole of the ass lol
Can you share the texture with us?
Also, is the model on your "BD_nude_3Dmodel(fix2).zip" the most up to date. If not, can you upload the most recent working model?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can you share the texture with us?
Also, is the model on your "BD_nude_3Dmodel(fix2).zip" the most up to date. If not, can you upload the most recent working model?
I have to fix the pulling out of the bones with less bulging ... It will not take much time so I will upload it after fixing it.
All the characters were impossible.
I think that it is probably because the skinning skinned animator is different.
Sorceress is a painful finish and the influence of bone is so bad that it is impossible to adjust (It is fine when you are standing straight lol
Plum, and Dark Knight are also affected by Bone.
However, since it was only when opening my crotch in the battle stance, I judged it as an allowable range of uploading. (Judging that there is no one who plays crotch while fighting!) lol
Ranger and Tamer do not put hands on it. (It is not yet produced as I thought that pactool had been updated.)

By saying that, uploaded characters are pww, pnw, pvw, pkww, pdw.

Aside; I finally realized how to erase the vertex destruction (spots that can be made on the shoulder) that can be done in replace mode with pactool. However, the part connected to the boundary edge is unverified
By the way, the shoulder part becomes the boundary edge.
If it is OK, upload again.
It is silent if it is not good.lol
42eiEmR.jpg
u0howEi.jpg
6vVMDs1.jpg
3tRMQn7.jpg

I know how to change the nipples from clothes. However, it is easier to put out.
5yW08Tn.jpg

pdw
nTnrNqY.jpg

pkww
pSfNQdG.jpg

pnw
XEtCFg5.jpg

pww
pHlagY3.jpg

pvw
Please download from #339 post.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
All the characters were impossible.
I think that it is probably because the skinning skinned animator is different.
Sorceress is a painful finish and the influence of bone is so bad that it is impossible to adjust (It is fine when you are standing straight lol
Plum, and Dark Knight are also affected by Bone.
However, since it was only when opening my crotch in the battle stance, I judged it as an allowable range of uploading. (Judging that there is no one who plays crotch while fighting!) lol
Ranger and Tamer do not put hands on it. (It is not yet produced as I thought that pactool had been updated.)

By saying that, uploaded characters are pww, pnw, pvw, pkww, pdw.

Aside; I finally realized how to erase the vertex destruction (spots that can be made on the shoulder) that can be done in replace mode with pactool. However, the part connected to the boundary edge is unverified
By the way, the shoulder part becomes the boundary edge.
If it is OK, upload again.
It is silent if it is not good.lol
42eiEmR.jpg
u0howEi.jpg
6vVMDs1.jpg
3tRMQn7.jpg

I know how to change the nipples from clothes. However, it is easier to put out.
5yW08Tn.jpg

pdw
nTnrNqY.jpg

pkww
pSfNQdG.jpg

pnw
XEtCFg5.jpg

pww
pHlagY3.jpg

pvw
Ia3PU4t.jpg

Successfully deleted shoulder spots made in pactool's replace mode
It disappeared as expected
Correct it again.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Attachments

3d_nude_5.zip
13.4 MB · Views: 317

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
pcL3eTu.jpg
AvWf5TR.jpg
tdPncqH.jpg
qjNyjeB.jpg
jy451tv.jpg

Shoulder spot removal
Sorceress, plum, dark night Please do not look to expand the crotch.
The influence of bone still remains.
RiFCl3m.jpg
26A9KXI.jpg
vpTD7dm.jpg

Fix indigo work follow sample file ( Ranger )
1, cutting out a streak of a vagina
2, Align texturing butt holes with UV adjustment
3, fine tuning the breast
4, shoulder spot removal

Attachments

Ranger(fix).zip
3.7 MB · Views: 269

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.