Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
XbIHv41.gif

I tried rigging (but game is different... lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, Suzu.
I'm having an issue with this tamer model once in game.
Could you tell me what's causing it ? View attachment 61438
Nipple mesh Because of slight distortion. I am correcting it, but I have not uploaded it lol
For the time being, first aid may be to change the normal map texture to default.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, Suzu.
I'm having an issue with this tamer model once in game.
Could you tell me what's causing it ? View attachment 61438
Nipple mesh Because of slight distortion. I am correcting it, but I have not uploaded it lol
For the time being, first aid may be to change the normal map texture to default.
pDQ2dI1.jpg
mqrtEcB.jpg
9UWNZ0t.jpg

fix it.
I sutured and unfolded that the nipple part of the UV was broken and overlapped.
I upload it.

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_child_tits_fix.zip
281 KB · Views: 292

Elyann

Casual Client
pDQ2dI1.jpg
mqrtEcB.jpg
9UWNZ0t.jpg

fix it.
I sutured and unfolded that the nipple part of the UV was broken and overlapped.
I upload it.
Actually...that doesn't seem to have solved the issue.
Maybe I did something else wrong...
I ran "resorepless" mod to begin with and installed it , then ran meta injector ( blackdesert nude 3d mods - solid vagina & nipples , the tamer's fixed mesh you just linked me , tamer's shadow fix texture being in the "files to patch" folder ) and ran the injector ( somehow it couldn't patch the files in the Document_UV folder).
When I log in my other characters look okay while my tamer still looks like in the screenie I sent you.
I know it's a silly question but....could it depend on her body proportions ( I'm not using any mod to change them ) ? Did you use any mod or only 3dsmax / maya modeling to create your tamer ?

( Sorry about it causing troubles, I'd just really like to achieve a similar result on my character, thank you very much for the help you gave me so far )

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Actually...that doesn't seem to have solved the issue.
Maybe I did something else wrong...
I ran "resorepless" mod to begin with and installed it , then ran meta injector ( blackdesert nude 3d mods - solid vagina & nipples , the tamer's fixed mesh you just linked me , tamer's shadow fix texture being in the "files to patch" folder ) and ran the injector ( somehow it couldn't patch the files in the Document_UV folder).
When I log in my other characters look okay while my tamer still looks like in the screenie I sent you.
I know it's a silly question but....could it depend on her body proportions ( I'm not using any mod to change them ) ? Did you use any mod or only 3dsmax / maya modeling to create your tamer ?

( Sorry about it causing troubles, I'd just really like to achieve a similar result on my character, thank you very much for the help you gave me so far )
HYgzEDp.png

Folder structure and placement
Let's learn how to search by yourself

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
Stoopid question Suzu: Does the meta injector copy automatically the files in the "files_to_patch" folder to BDO character mesh folder? I copy it myself atm, but I don't even know if it's necessary or not...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Stoopid question Suzu: Does the meta injector copy automatically the files in the "files_to_patch" folder to BDO character mesh folder? I copy it myself atm, but I don't even know if it's necessary or not...
I copy the texture, but I do not know pac

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
We will not modify the mesh of BDO anymore.
Because it is useless to do
I'm sorry

Elyann

Casual Client
Let's learn how to search by yourself
order 1.png

Folders order is the same, files paths are the same. I even tried replacing them manually but the problem is still there. I don't think I get what I'm doing wrong, sorry about it.

( could it be the texture ? )

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
We will not modify the mesh of BDO anymore.
Because it is useless to do
I'm sorry

So we can not succesfully edit the meshes at all anymore?
What a bummer. Hopefully Indigo can get it working better someday. :(

nickson555

Content Creator
Suzu I feel ur pain.

Take my experience of using this pactool during the Easter break for example.
Those holes can only be fixed if u don't edit the mesh too much
Sometimes it is the shape of the mesh causing holes.

The main problem of editing mesh is what u see in 3ds max looks quite different from what u actually see in game...
What u see in 3ds max are perfect boobs without sharp edges.
What u actually see in game are boobs with sharp edges.
The only thing u can do is try to change the shape until there are no holes and reduce sharp edges to minimum level.
But the shape without holes and sharp edges at minimum level isn't really what u want

Let's wait and see if there will be updates to the pactool.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 61482
Folders order is the same, files paths are the same. I even tried replacing them manually but the problem is still there. I don't think I get what I'm doing wrong, sorry about it.

( could it be the texture ? )
Please look at an example surrounded by oranges. This is a plum folder path, but Tamer is the same. 5_pbw \ nude \ pbw_00_nude_0001.pac

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So we can not succesfully edit the meshes at all anymore?
What a bummer. Hopefully Indigo can get it working better someday. :(
Only the nude mesh was able to import by changing the mesh. Clothes are ignored during import even if you change them. I think that it is because the bone has been changed in the client update. I can not import it because the bones do not fit even if skinning so that nipples and breasts do not come out of clothes. If it has been modified over time and not imported ... There are painful things.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu I feel ur pain.

Take my experience of using this pactool during the Easter break for example.
Those holes can only be fixed if u don't edit the mesh too much
Sometimes it is the shape of the mesh causing holes.

The main problem of editing mesh is what u see in 3ds max looks quite different from what u actually see in game...
What u see in 3ds max are perfect boobs without sharp edges.
What u actually see in game are boobs with sharp edges.
The only thing u can do is try to change the shape until there are no holes and reduce sharp edges to minimum level.
But the shape without holes and sharp edges at minimum level isn't really what u want

Let's wait and see if there will be updates to the pactool.
BDO's screen setting high seems to be smooth like setting the viewport such as max and maya. So max does not insert Turbo Smooth but only works with the smooth function of the viewport. (Smooth mesh in maya) Since the mesh becomes rugged in the processed part, use the trick technique so that it becomes smooth with just the smooth function of the view port.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Select mesh smooth from the modifier list
· Uncheck checking that the sub division is applied to the whole area and designate a partially modified place
· Amount of subdivision Adjust with 1 to 5 (Freeze above this)
Mesh smooth is newer than Turbo Smooth I am using the open subdivision method.
This is versatile as for 3d games. Max version may not be old.

Elyann

Casual Client
Please look at an example surrounded by oranges. This is a plum folder path, but Tamer is the same. 5_pbw \ nude \ pbw_00_nude_0001.pac
I already looked at the example. I know that's plum's folder, I tried to replace tamer's. Something just didn't work though as I already stated. Since you already fixed the mesh my only thought is that I must be using a wrong texture .
tamer path.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.