Black Desert Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

eyenight

Content Creator
Which earring did you change it to? When I update the patch I'll make it that one.
I use 1_PC/3_PEW/Armor/39_EARRING/PEW_00_EARRING_0001.PAC. But since I use resorep to hide it, I replace it to all models, otherwise it would look weird to other class. Haha.. I did that so some armors won't overlaps, and I just need to modify 1 item in resorep.

"1_PHM", Warrior
"2_PHW", Sorceress
"3_PEW", Archer
"4_PGM", Giant
"5_PBW", Tamer
"6_PKM", (That other sword dude)
"7_PVW", Valkrie
"12_PKW", Plum
"8_PWM", Wizard
"8_PWW", Witch
"13_PNW", Kunoichi
"13_PNM", Ninja (Male)
"22_PKWW" ???
Nice! After I looked at the original xml, I have question, why did you changed it to <Conditional Code="U">? It means upperbody, right? Does it have to be "U"?

isolatecage

Avid Affiliate
8lmcMmy.jpg

DtZoeDE.jpg

w0RbFxm.jpg

0A0JpCI.jpg

ISO5aDL.jpg

axvfR7I.jpg

SlgzHpn.jpg

Just uploading some pics XD
thanks for this patch lol

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Thanks a BIG bunch for this, Cerophono!

Quick question; are there certain steps to installing the textures? I unzipped the 'valkyrie.dds' into the Modded folder in resorep, and my valkyrie has no nipple textures :/

Nevermind, managed to figure it out on my own (my post was overlooked D;). To anyone scratching their head like me, you've got to RENAME that .dds file into certain numbers depending on your class. For example, I had to rename the valkyrie.dds to 2432761501.dds.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Considering the PAD00001.PAZ problem, what should happen if I open the launcher after I emptied the file (with a text editor for example) so it become a 0 KB file and let it in the PAZ folder? Will the launcher consider the archive as corrupted or safe? And will it the mod run as expected with such a configuration?
I just tried that. still gives you the errors but the launcher will start and not force you to download the game again.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Considering the PAD00001.PAZ problem, what should happen if I open the launcher after I emptied the file (with a text editor for example) so it become a 0 KB file and let it in the PAZ folder? Will the launcher consider the archive as corrupted or safe? And will it the mod run as expected with such a configuration?
I'm not sure why you want to do this. I think the launcher will see the file has an incorrect checksum and refuse to launch at all. But of course, I don't test for this, because why would you need to do this over just moving the file somewhere else?

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
I use 1_PC/3_PEW/Armor/39_EARRING/PEW_00_EARRING_0001.PAC. But since I use resorep to hide it, I replace it to all models, otherwise it would look weird to other class. Haha.. I did that so some armors won't overlaps, and I just need to modify 1 item in resorep.

Nice! After I looked at the original xml, I have question, why did you changed it to <Conditional Code="U">? It means upperbody, right? Does it have to be "U"?
For instance, D changes the models when the armor durability is low, so some armors have less geometries when damaged than when they are not. Using U, for whatever reason, forces the game to use that model over the original.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I'm not sure why you want to do this. I think the launcher will see the file has an incorrect checksum and refuse to launch at all. But of course, I don't test for this, because why would you need to do this over just moving the file somewhere else?
I tried this just to see if it would work. Works no different than deleting the file after every launch....just not as tedious (not that it was hard to do) since sometimes ppl can forget to put the file back before launching the launcher, creating the fun and exciting world of downloading the game all over again lol
Keeping a back-up of the original is still a must obviously.

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Hi guys ;)

Is it possible to be nude without that the other people in the worldare nude too?

i'm looking about a solution for be nude MYSELF and not the others

pr0

Potential Patron
Hrrm if only there was a way to just be nude when not wearing 30 dollar armor.

Evil Book

Potential Patron
Can you make a underwear remove only option? So if we just want to be naked just unequip clothing/armor ? I like some of the clothes but also like to know that my sorceress has nothing under. Please? Also hoping for a nude only starter clothes option.
Thanks for the effort man!

This!

Vendayn

Potential Patron
So I get both an XML and corrupted file warning. That is normal right? The XML part?

All I did was move the stuff inside
BDNudeUSEU(v2 3-2-16).zip into Black Desert Online\bin64

Playing english NA client, windows 10 64 bit

Cause I've held enter for 4 and a half minutes (set the timer for it), and got tired of doing it, and both warnings kept popping up lol. On the bright side, resorep I got to work...so that is good.

Did I need to wait longer with holding enter or something?

Vendayn

Potential Patron
Also

ai ╜║┼⌐╕│╞«_╕▐┤║╛üE

I got that file inside the download, and it had xml at end, but was listed just as "file". I fixed it to show up as an xml, so gonna try again when I get home...

Vendayn

Potential Patron
the xml error is coming from

"partcombination.xml" with a bunch of characters at end from a different language. Even though I downloaded the NA download version of this lol

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Thx It works perfectly~~
It also works real good with my Scarlett~ Thx again for the great work!!!

View attachment 48296 View attachment 48302 View attachment 48305 View attachment 48306 View attachment 48307

Looks great! Your screenshots will look better if you go into your settings and change the setting from JPGs to PNGs.

So I get both an XML and corrupted file warning. That is normal right? The XML part?

All I did was move the stuff inside
BDNudeUSEU(v2 3-2-16).zip into Black Desert Online\bin64

Playing english NA client, windows 10 64 bit

Cause I've held enter for 4 and a half minutes (set the timer for it), and got tired of doing it, and both warnings kept popping up lol. On the bright side, resorep I got to work...so that is good.

Did I need to wait longer with holding enter or something?
This is a mistake on my part, the instructions aren't clear. Don't move into the bin64 folder, but the folder that has bin64.

It should look like this.
61d0de022a.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.