Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

isolatecage

Avid Affiliate
VTamOZZ.jpg

Thanks for KR version patch file! I've really waited KR version.
One Korean made BDO nude patch 6 months ago. but he didn't share his works.
So, I've waited this patch half a year. I really appreciate sharing your works. XD

※ I was using US-EU version patch file in KR client. It worked well.
so, I think KR version patch also works to other client.(just my opinion)

Last edited:

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Help me please with "resorep"

I think it is ok for the start but after close the "resorepd" i don't know what i must to do with the texture files? i close the resorep and after? must i copy past the texture file? if yes, i paste them where?

Last edited:

DatAssClown

Potential Patron
awwwyeah looks daum amazing <3 i gotta nooby question tho, as i use the european retail version,,,
can i get banned or stuff for using these mods??

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
MsKUUpN.jpg

Hello, love this mod with resorep was exactly what i was looking for, thank you

I have modded a vagina in with your dds file along with nails and toenails to perfect the character
but the thing is, after using GIMP 2, and saving the files with DX1 format compression i get small Yellow blocks on the body, its not seen from far or really bright places, but up close its noticeable, just want it to look like the body provided with the added in vagina and nail textures, thank you

just look really really close to the body you can see it, if looking at your texture file it has it too but really unoticeable, upon saving tthe fire they brighten up just looking for some help or guide to fix this
PpyeiMN.jpg

here is my character to enjoy, i will release it all once i am perfected, including the customization data for this character if anyone wishes to have it
QmiaaIH.jpg
I want this skin! Awesome!
And how do you remove shoes in this game? Also noticed that I cannot unequip items and run around in underwear... is this the way developers made this!?

Last edited:

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
View attachment 48174 Awesome mod, but does it remove all armor from everyone? It would be cool if it was for a certain outfit/starter clothes as I don't want all nude all of the time. I have wife/kids that see me play so.....

I like your character/race:tongue:. Can you post nude screens of her when it works for you?

I´m impressed that people already made a working nude mod for BDO, especially for any armor...

G

Glints

Hey! I got this to mostly work, but for some reason the gauntlets and boots still show when I'm not wearing any armor. Anyone know why that might be and how I can fix it?

zKAs6AH.jpg

Reddimus

Potential Patron
^ I'd like the opposite. Some of the helmets won't show up no matter what. I'd like to make it so boots/gloves/mask/helmet all show up all the time if this is simple to do. Thanks.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
hi :)

"This removes the armor from all female characters properly (no missing polygons!). I recommend using this in conjunction with Ray Wing's resorep for replacing textures"

Can you get on this topic HOW to do for "resorepd", an easy faq for install this mod?

Please, please, please ask in the resorep thread for how to use that tool. I do not use that tool personally.

awwwyeah looks daum amazing <3 i gotta nooby question tho, as i use the european retail version,,,
can i get banned or stuff for using these mods??

Nobody knows Daum's stance on these mods. Use at your own risk, but also take a lot of pictures at the same time ^^

I want this skin! Awesome!
And how do you remove shoes in this game? Also noticed that I cannot unequip items and run around in underwear... is this the way developers made this!?

The game is designed so starter armor is the "nude" armor. Cannot take off starting shoes, only replace them with other shoes. Same for starting armor, but I hear you can take it off in a house you own.

What name does the files need to be renamed to for use with [Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer | Undertow ?
And how do I apply it to cash armor?

Please look at other peoples resorep texture packs to get the relevant filenames for the texture files. Names varies with client, and may vary with update. Worst comes to worst, figure out how to dump texture files using resorep.

Edit: usernameprofile has made a pack using my textures. This post has a pack of textures using my base textures. Please use these for your needs.

Cash armor is not supported yet by this patch.

Amazing job with the nude mod but ddoes anyone know where can we download this destructible armors reavling nudity mod : Black Desert Online Is Already Getting Nude Mods - NSFW Or does this nude mod work with destructible armors? What about destructible lingerie? I thought this nude mod replaces lingerie.

The nude mods described in that article are done using only resorep texture replacements, replacing the body textures and the underwear textures. Destructible armor is not supported in this patch.

^ I'd like the opposite. Some of the helmets won't show up no matter what. I'd like to make it so boots/gloves/mask/helmet all show up all the time if this is simple to do. Thanks.

Removing helmets is a design choice I made in making this patch. I probably should keep them, since you can take a helmet off at will anyways. Something to consider for next patch.

Last edited:

eyenight

Content Creator
I edited your multiplemodeldesc.xml and changed it to an earring, then hide that earring with resorep so it won't overlaps with my equips.

3dpaokh.jpg

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I edited your multiplemodeldesc.xml and changed it to an earring, then hide that earring with resorep so it won't overlaps with my equips.

3dpaokh.jpg
I would like to start messing around with this as well, but I'm not sure where to start. I have no idea what to change to what and which race is what. I was looking inside the partcombinationdesc.xml and found valkyrie but not sure what to do from there. any suggestions?

eyenight

Content Creator
I would like to start messing around with this as well, but I'm not sure where to start. I have no idea what to change to what and which race is what. I was looking inside the partcombinationdesc.xml and found valkyrie but not sure what to do from there. any suggestions?
I edited the one with <Conditional Code="U"> in multiplemodeldesc.xml, but I don't understand what does A, D, and U means. And because I don't know which one is which, I just replaced it all. Too lazy to check it one by one. Haha..

Have you tried the usage instruction here [Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer | Undertow? Let's continue resorep discussion in resorep thread.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
I edited the one with <Conditional Code="U"> in multiplemodeldesc.xml, but I don't understand what does A, D, and U means. And because I don't know which one is which, I just replaced it all. Too lazy to check it one by one. Haha..

"1_PHM", Warrior
"2_PHW", Sorceress
"3_PEW", Archer
"4_PGM", Giant
"5_PBW", Tamer
"6_PKM", (That other sword dude)
"7_PVW", Valkrie
"12_PKW", Plum
"8_PWM", Wizard
"8_PWW", Witch
"13_PNW", Kunoichi
"13_PNM", Ninja (Male)
"22_PKWW" ???

H

Hoylo

Considering the PAD00001.PAZ problem, what should happen if I open the launcher after I emptied the file (with a text editor for example) so it become a 0 KB file and let it in the PAZ folder? Will the launcher consider the archive as corrupted or safe? And will it the mod run as expected with such a configuration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.