Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Do i need to move the PAD00001.PAZ every time i launch the game? :o
This is to cope with the game updating that file if it needs to. If it's missing, there might be trouble. It is a small thing to ask, I hope it is not too difficult ^^

Malekoth

Potential Patron
2016-03-03_47480084.JPG
Awesome mod, but does it remove all armor from everyone? It would be cool if it was for a certain outfit/starter clothes as I don't want all nude all of the time. I have wife/kids that see me play so.....

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
View attachment 48174 Awesome mod, but does it remove all armor from everyone? It would be cool if it was for a certain outfit/starter clothes as I don't want all nude all of the time. I have wife/kids that see me play so.....
Why not just close the game, turn off the mod, and relaunch when they're around? Even if I change it so it only affects starter clothes, I doubt you'll be able to hide others wearing the starter clothes appearing nude when you're playing, either.

Sorry if this is conflicting, but it seems like common sense to me.

eyenight

Content Creator
I prefer if you remove all non cash shop outfits since those are ugly, except red nose armor. Cash shop outfits are nice. So everytime I want to get nude I'd just hide my cash shop outfits. But it's okay, if you want to make it you can do it when you have time. I'm happy enough with this. Haha..

My game crashed 3 times after I updated the mod. The first time when I was changing my equip, the second time when I list stuff on market, and the third time when I take delivered items to my warehouse. I don't know if it's because this mod or not, but it was never happened before I updated to non piercings.

Edit:
And it happened again when I was just walking around. I'll try to turn it off to see if it would crash again.

Edit 2:
I think the problem is with resorep. Yeah resorep is still in alpha and it crashed sometimes, but it crashed often when I use it with the latest version of this mod. When I tried using previous version or resorep alone, it randomly crashed but not as often as before. But since I tried using latest version without resorep it's been running fine.

Last edited:

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Can you make a underwear remove only option? So if we just want to be naked just unequip clothing/armor ? I like some of the clothes but also like to know that my sorceress has nothing under. Please? Also hoping for a nude only starter clothes option.
Thanks for the effort man!

yugas

Vivacious Visitor
MsKUUpN.jpg

Hello, love this mod with resorep was exactly what i was looking for, thank you

I have modded a vagina in with your dds file along with nails and toenails to perfect the character
but the thing is, after using GIMP 2, and saving the files with DX1 format compression i get small Yellow blocks on the body, its not seen from far or really bright places, but up close its noticeable, just want it to look like the body provided with the added in vagina and nail textures, thank you

just look really really close to the body you can see it, if looking at your texture file it has it too but really unoticeable, upon saving tthe fire they brighten up just looking for some help or guide to fix this
PpyeiMN.jpg

here is my character to enjoy, i will release it all once i am perfected, including the customization data for this character if anyone wishes to have it
QmiaaIH.jpg

Last edited:

STOLKAH

Potential Patron
hello i just downloaded black desert NA finally it has released and was hoping if u guys could do one las post that includes a "Resume "
of how to install the most recent mod with its most recent texture for the current version of NA BDO

other wise i have to read through the entire thread and forum looking for the up to date files and the best Textures With Vagina & nipples ect working correctly.

it would be nice if you guys could do one last post that resumes all the work that has been done so far from everyone here

Thank you all so much for the work.

yugas

Vivacious Visitor
got the file to work out but one last question, does the game work only with paz0001 removed? can it be other paz files too? i am trying to remove the boots/gloves off as well don't know which paz file thats in, or whatever paz file its in can it be removed and game still run?

2903jb

Potential Patron
Ok, i must be doing something completely wrong here, i've downloaded the mod along with resorep, i've copied the two folders in the patch to the main folder (where the launcher exe file is located, the guide doesn't specify if it's that exe folder or the bin folder) i've backed up the PAD00001.paz file in a backup folder. i then start the launcher, after the launcher starts i move the PAD00001.paz file into the back up folder so it is no longer present in the paz folder, then i start the game and it complains about file corruption, what exactly am i doing wrong? i've downloaded the us/eu version

Edit: might have something to do with the date modified, as mine says 05-03-2016 so a bit later than what it says in the original post, any way to do something about that?

eyenight

Content Creator
Ok, i must be doing something completely wrong here, i've downloaded the mod along with resorep, i've copied the two folders in the patch to the main folder (where the launcher exe file is located, the guide doesn't specify if it's that exe folder or the bin folder) i've backed up the PAD00001.paz file in a backup folder. i then start the launcher, after the launcher starts i move the PAD00001.paz file into the back up folder so it is no longer present in the paz folder, then i start the game and it complains about file corruption, what exactly am i doing wrong? i've downloaded the us/eu version

Edit: might have something to do with the date modified, as mine says 05-03-2016 so a bit later than what it says in the original post, any way to do something about that?

It's not wrong, ignore that message by holding enter key until it gone.

2903jb

Potential Patron
It's not wrong, ignore that message by holding enter key until it gone.
thanks that worked, now i just need to figure out how to get Resorep to Work, as it doesn't seem to load the textures event hough i followed the guide, still loading the default no nipples textures

yugas

Vivacious Visitor
hi quick question, is there anyway to remove other armors from the game? like gloves/shoes/stockings/helm etc

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I kinda like having the gloves, boots and helm showing and was wondering if the same could be done for the valkyrie. I was disappointed when i saw that the class was the only one without them..except the boot, those still show. I was looking at the xml but i have absolutely no idea what im looking for and how to change it.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Sorry guys, I've been busy so it's hard to update daily. I did get the KR version uploaded.
If it's not too much to ask, can I ask people on not-KR clients to use the KR patch and let me know how it works? I want to test the stability of just using the KR patch and seeing if it's one size fits all.

Edit 2:
I think the problem is with resorep. Yeah resorep is still in alpha and it crashed sometimes, but it crashed often when I use it with the latest version of this mod. When I tried using previous version or resorep alone, it randomly crashed but not as often as before. But since I tried using latest version without resorep it's been running fine.

Yeah, I heard it's been unstable. Apparently it's been updated so they fixed some crashes.

got the file to work out but one last question, does the game work only with paz0001 removed? can it be other paz files too? i am trying to remove the boots/gloves off as well don't know which paz file thats in, or whatever paz file its in can it be removed and game still run?

I wouldn't worry about removing models as that can be done with edits to PAD00001. Texture edits are hard with file replacements, which is why I'm hoping resorep will become more stable.

hi quick question, is there anyway to remove other armors from the game? like gloves/shoes/stockings/helm etc

Unfortunately, adding the capability to do that is more work than I'm willing right now.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Thanks a BIG bunch for this, Cerophono!

Quick question; are there certain steps to installing the textures? I unzipped the 'valkyrie.dds' into the Modded folder in resorep, and my valkyrie has no nipple textures :/

Last edited:

tessora270778

Potential Patron
hi :)

"This removes the armor from all female characters properly (no missing polygons!). I recommend using this in conjunction with Ray Wing's resorep for replacing textures"

Can you get on this topic HOW to do for "resorepd", an easy faq for install this mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.