Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
Used the Japan version with a PAZ after the date, and worked for all except the top of kunoichi and all of plum (Plum displays underwear in the world), but thats it.

Last edited:

Malfyere

Potential Patron
MsKUUpN.jpg

Hello, love this mod with resorep was exactly what i was looking for, thank you

I have modded a vagina in with your dds file along with nails and toenails to perfect the character
but the thing is, after using GIMP 2, and saving the files with DX1 format compression i get small Yellow blocks on the body, its not seen from far or really bright places, but up close its noticeable, just want it to look like the body provided with the added in vagina and nail textures, thank you

just look really really close to the body you can see it, if looking at your texture file it has it too but really unoticeable, upon saving tthe fire they brighten up just looking for some help or guide to fix this
PpyeiMN.jpg

here is my character to enjoy, i will release it all once i am perfected, including the customization data for this character if anyone wishes to have it
QmiaaIH.jpg
Still have the customization data by any chance? :)

Tim Mae

Content Creator
The mod works great, but the annoying thing - you made it so that it would replace every basic armor and costume with transparency, which results in way too many naked characters running around.

Could you perhaps make a version that replaces only the very basic armor, the one that shows when you take every piece of clothing off, and nothing else? Would be greatly appreciated :)

Ruthless1nu

Potential Patron
I am waiting for $ to upgrade my video card to run DirectX 11, so I can play Black Desert online. I'm running a system with Windows 10 64-bit DirectX 10. Will the resorep and bd nude mod work with what I have on the Black Desert Character Creator? Thx

Malfyere

Potential Patron
Anybody getting freezing lag when trying to connect to server and in game? I changed my permissions as suggested but still the same issue. When taking off the resorep everything is back to normal

eyenight

Content Creator
If I play for long hours with mod, either using resorep or Cerophono's mod or both, it will consume a lot of memory. Last time I played it reached 9GB after about 6 hours. If I'm not using any mods, usually it only consume about 3-4GB, even if I run my game for more that 24 hours. Does anybody experienced this too?

Malfyere

Potential Patron
If I play for long hours with mod, either using resorep or Cerophono's mod or both, it will consume a lot of memory. Last time I played it reached 9GB after about 6 hours. If I'm not using any mods, usually it only consume about 3-4GB, even if I run my game for more that 24 hours. Does anybody experienced this too?
I think that may be why I am lagging so much, wonder if we can reduce the memory increase with the resorep

Cerophono

Swell Supporter

I think that may be why I am lagging so much, wonder if we can reduce the memory increase with the resorep

Looks like this is a problem with resorep. I believe the creator is aware of this.

eyenight

Content Creator
Looks like this is a problem with resorep. I believe the creator is aware of this.
Yeah, seems so. I guess for now I'll just play without textures. I tried replacing textures by using character/texture folder and delete the paz files, but it's troublesome to find all files for all characters. Haha..

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
This mod is against the rules of the game, is the modernization of client files.
Can a player be banned for this?

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate

I never experianced it but, was it before the new patch or after it? since im using Resorep+Cerophono's Mod and i dont have extrem memory impact infact my game just using 2 GB max Oo

yes i have to use cerophono+resorep all in one because, when i dont use cerophono i get no nude even everything is configured proberly in resorep (Ray checked too) dont ask me why, so yes all chars nude and have resorep textures and no lag/memory imptacts

but maybe its better to reinstall your whole game, and when its installed, i prefer, you backup the whole bin64 folder, better as single files XD

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Is it possible to transfer by the user poses?
Who knows how to create a beautiful recumbent posture of the character?
Can you share?

eyenight

Content Creator
I never experianced it but, was it before the new patch or after it? since im using Resorep+Cerophono's Mod and i dont have extrem memory impact infact my game just using 2 GB max Oo

yes i have to use cerophono+resorep all in one because, when i dont use cerophono i get no nude even everything is configured proberly in resorep (Ray checked too) dont ask me why, so yes all chars nude and have resorep textures and no lag/memory imptacts

but maybe its better to reinstall your whole game, and when its installed, i prefer, you backup the whole bin64 folder, better as single files XD
What windows are you using? I'm using windows 10, with superfetch enabled, system and compressed memory is the one using high memory until I quit playing. If it disabled then blackdesert64 will be the one using high memory.

Maybe there are some "conditions" that make this problem, and the one who didn't experienced it just have never met the conditions yet. Because even resorep creator experienced the same problem.

Last edited:

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Is it possible to have a version of this where just the armor/outfits are invisible but the underwear still shows? Sorry if someone has already answered/dabbled with this idea already.

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
What windows are you using? I'm using windows 10, with superfetch enabled, system and compressed memory is the one using high memory until I quit playing. If it disabled then blackdesert64 will be the one using high memory.

Maybe there are some "conditions" that make this problem, and the one who didn't experienced it just have never met the conditions yet. Because even resorep creator experienced the same problem.
Windows 10has auto an v sync system for gaming or something like that... From what I read online is that Windows 10 is really not good for most gaming performance... +6 hours of game on mine rig and had no issues no lag no nothing! I5 3.2, 2gbGtx 670 198bit vcard, 14 g RAM and I've put it on my ssd drive just to be shure it runs smoothly.

eyenight

Content Creator
Windows 10has auto an v sync system for gaming or something like that... From what I read online is that Windows 10 is really not good for most gaming performance... +6 hours of game on mine rig and had no issues no lag no nothing! I5 3.2, 2gbGtx 670 198bit vcard, 14 g RAM and I've put it on my ssd drive just to be shure it runs smoothly.
No, my problem is not lag. It runs smooth here too, it's just using a lot of memory if I use resorep. I tested it again with only this mod, without resorep and the memory usage is normal. The resorep creator already confirmed about the memory leak, and I think he's not using windows 10 because he created win10 version of resorep using my d3d11.dll. It's just I was wondered why some people not experiencing them. Since now I know that it's not this mod that caused the problem, I guess I'll just continue the discussion about this problem in resorep thread then.

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
Am7YWEt.jpg

d90AUmA.jpg

FNspX8B.jpg
Some pics and some question.
When I enter motion set mode in customizing room, some character's underwear doesn't disappear. can you solve this problem? I wanna make lots of motions for screenshots.
And one more, female blader and female ninja(kunoichi) has underwear. I want to see that character's body. Help me, plz.

Did you get the kunoichi to work?

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I know kibelius armor has not been released in na version yet, but does anyone know if it is in our game files?I would like to change some armors to it if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.