Black Desert Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

tessora270778

Potential Patron
ty for information :)

Female-RemoveUndies&Shirts&Pants, Female-RemoveUndies&StarterClothes, Female-KeepUndies, and for fun, All-RemoveAllPossible.

What mean all this things?

if i click on "All removed all possible" what is doing?

Now after click like you said on "double click "RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat"," it is better :) a lot of people are with clothes and i'm nude :) but i see too people who are nude too...

What happened when i click on "double click "RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat","

Last edited:

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, are you sure that replacement (PHM_ALPHA.PAC) doesn't have any artifacts? I thought my replacement would be fine, but if that triangle shows up, I have to change the replacement model again.

the triangle seems to only be on the ranger model.

tessora270778

Potential Patron
I have a question to cerophono :)

Why for have tits and vagina we are forced to use resorep?

I play on Blade and Soul and without resorep we have tits and vagina....

Why with BDO we need to use resorep?? ( cause resorep give a lot of freeze in the game)

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
I have a question to cerophono :)

Why for have tits and vagina we are forced to use resorep?

I play on Blade and Soul and without resorep we have tits and vagina....

Why with BDO we need to use resorep?? ( cause resorep give a lot of freeze in the game)

the games have differnt file formats so it takes differnt means to mod them, just like wow takes only files in a folder and BDO takes resorep to mod files. not every game will be the same in terms of adding/removeing or replaceing textures.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
where do I put the feolder of stuff? I don't understand where you put them? please elaborate. or show a screen shot where you put the folders. do I need to run the patcher v1 ?
http://puu.sh/nGGmR/031deccb3c.png

for the stuff in the picture you posted, put all the folders from BDNudePlusPatcher(v1) into the root folder for Black desert. put the resorep rextures in the Modded folder inside the Windows 10 or Windows 7 folder for resorep (depends on your OS on the computer) and the (legacy)BDNudeOld dont use it with the BDNudePlusPatcher(v1) they are the same thing just the patcher is more up todate. the paz file is in the correct spot so leave that alone.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
i have no clue on how to make this work could someone explain more clearly on how to get this to work

1. download BDNudePlusPatcher(v1).zip from the 1st post and extract the contents to the root folder of your Black desert online folder.
2. right click the .bat you want and check the "unblock" box. that will apply the mod.
3. make a back up folder in the root folder for BDO.
4. open the launcher and make sure your game is 100% downloaded, while the launcher is still open move the file called pad00001.paz to the backup folder.
and play. this will make the armors become removed but not add nude bits to your charictor for that you need resorep and textures to go with it.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Don't know what this changed exactly. But instead of showing the black garner belt underwear, it's showing the playing card one on my sorceress, and I really don't like that. So if you could show me which one to change so it's normal, that would be awesome.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

alice29

Potential Patron
for the stuff in the picture you posted, put all the folders from BDNudePlusPatcher(v1) into the root folder for Black desert. put the resorep rextures in the Modded folder inside the Windows 10 or Windows 7 folder for resorep (depends on your OS on the computer) and the (legacy)BDNudeOld dont use it with the BDNudePlusPatcher(v1) they are the same thing just the patcher is more up todate. the paz file is in the correct spot so leave that alone.
I'm not using resorp? it doesn't say to use it. just recommends it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.