Black Desert Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

comsci

Potential Patron
is anyone know how to get mod work with Plum class? (other classes are working fine.)
as you can see all armor has been removed but her underwear still showing. please help! (ps. using JP client)

VRc7kRs.jpg

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
is anyone know how to get mod work with Plum class? (other classes are working fine.)
as you can see all armor has been removed but her still underwear still showing. please help!

VRc7kRs.jpg

We don't have Plum class yet in EU/NA, no files to work with.

eyenight

Content Creator
as you can see all armor has been removed but her still underwear still showing. please help!

Use this files with resorep for female blader. As for kunoichi, if I remember correctly, already nude with this mod and Ray Wing's textures. I can't test it now, I will update later.

comsci

Potential Patron
Use this files with resorep for female blader. As for kunoichi, if I remember correctly, already nude with this mod and Ray Wing's textures. I can't test it now, I will update later.

i can't see your file please re-upload it.
I try using Ray Wing's texture but no dice. :frown:

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Hello Cerophono.
Firstly, thank you loads for this mod!
I have tried it in the game and it is working for me - I do see the nude bodies. However, everyone in town is running commando now - I just want to see the damaged armor visibility variant. When I try to open the BDNPC.exe file, the program opens and then closes immediately. Is it meant to work that way? I have edited the values in my custom.bat as well - do I have to double-click it to use it? Or must it be used in conjunction with BDNPC.exe?
For the record, I have removed my pad00001.paz file before executing the BDNPC.exe file and have unblocked the .rar file before extracting the 3 subfolders into my BlackDesert_Live directory.

Once again, greatly appreciate your work and your responsiveness on this thread. You are awesome!
Please go into the patcher folder and run the Custom.bat you have edited (double click). This should modify the file so it appears in game. You do not need to run BDNPC.exe directly.

For advanced users, if you want to check for errors, you can type "cmd.exe" in the folder bar at the top of the folder when you are in the patcher folder, this opens up the command prompt.

You would then type in "Custom.bat" followed by the ENTER key to execute the script.

jobo-chan

Potential Patron
Is there any way to remove the clothes that appear when wearing armour? I'd like to be able to toggle my costume off/on to disable/enable the nudity. It sucks that I have to take off my actual armour.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this so far. Great work and thanks for the updates.

Edit: I also noticed that some of the bat files don't properly run due to their file names. I ended up getting them to activate by changing their names.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Thanks for your hard work, got just one last request:
Could you please add a modifier to NOT touch the Damaged clothes?
It seems like there's a modifier to only either unconditionally show any armor as damaged, or completely remove any damaged (or in my case, even un-damaged) armor's or costume's top part o.O

All I really want is to remove ONLY the starter armor and undies from all genders and classes, then replace the body textures with Resorep. That way you can choose when and what you want to take off, the way it should have been from the start :)

For further clarity, what I'm asking for is:
"Replacement Options: Removed / Damaged / Default ( Remove unconditionally / Show damaged variant unconditionally / Leave the default behavior )"

TL;DR - if you made an option which removes only the starter armors and default undies (without touching any shop/costume ones), that'd be the perfect mod IMHO.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
ah no, not exactly what i was looking for... i meant an option, where not the armor-pieces with starter-skin (like Rebas, Brior) are replaced, but only the option, where you don't have an armor-piece equipped (but you have the skin of the starter-armor anyway)

Last edited:

GHKyuki

Avid Affiliate
Please go into the patcher folder and run the Custom.bat you have edited (double click). This should modify the file so it appears in game. You do not need to run BDNPC.exe directly.

For advanced users, if you want to check for errors, you can type "cmd.exe" in the folder bar at the top of the folder when you are in the patcher folder, this opens up the command prompt.

You would then type in "Custom.bat" followed by the ENTER key to execute the script.

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
hmm i found something strange... everything did work as intended... but after a relog that happens: on my ranger and valkyrie it works fine: nude when wearing starter clothes, but the t2-armor appears normal (Brior or Reblas). But on the witch, the T2-Armor doesn't show up, she's nude while wearing it. When I tried the settings first, the T2-armor also showed up on the witch, but now no more...
Any idea what could cause this?

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
It seems like there's a modifier to only either unconditionally show any armor as damaged, or completely remove any damaged (or in my case, even un-damaged)...
You described exactly how the Removed modifier works, it removes both the damaged and the normal variant from view.

For further clarity, what I'm asking for is:
"Replacement Options: Removed / Damaged / Default ( Remove unconditionally / Show damaged variant unconditionally / Leave the default behavior )"
I'm not sure what this means, as "leaving the default behavior" means the patcher doesn't need to make any changes at all.

if you made an option which removes only the starter armors and default undies...
Have you ran "RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat" in the patcher folder? Is this somehow different from what you've requested?

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Hi, I have a problem with resorep, when I try to open file, I see : Error: Could not find or load main class. Java was installed.
BDNPC uses .NET. Do you have .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed?
Also, please use one of the .bat files to run the patcher, do not run the BDNPC.exe directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.