Black Desert Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Have you ran "RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat" in the patcher folder? Is this somehow different from what you've requested?
Yes, the issue with that option is that it:
a) removes most of the shop undies as well, the swimsuits and bikinis
b) removes the top part of ALL the shop costumes, damaged or not

I'm using this on the Ru version, btw.
P.S. - if you want, get on voice comms with me and I'll stream you my game, you'll see what every option does, if you don't have a client to test with :)

Last edited:

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
hmm i found something strange... everything did work as intended... but after a relog that happens: on my ranger and valkyrie it works fine: nude when wearing starter clothes, but the t2-armor appears normal (Brior or Reblas). But on the witch, the T2-Armor doesn't show up, she's nude while wearing it. When I tried the settings first, the T2-armor also showed up on the witch, but now no more...
Any idea what could cause this?

quoting myself for a small update... as I noticed, for the witch the patch seems to affect (now? still quite sure that it worked the first time) more than the starter clothes... when in charcter creation, unlike all other classe, for the witch there are the armor slots 2 to 5 nude, not only the slot with the starter armor and the one with underwear.

if I choose the "-replacement Damaged" option in the patcher, all clothes show up as they should, but with "-replacement Removed" they're gone.

Would be glad if anybody could help.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
quoting myself for a small update... as I noticed, for the witch the patch seems to affect (now? still quite sure that it worked the first time) more than the starter clothes... when in charcter creation, unlike all other classe, for the witch there are the armor slots 2 to 5 nude, not only the slot with the starter armor and the one with underwear.

if I choose the "-replacement Damaged" option in the patcher, all clothes show up as they should, but with "-replacement Removed" they're gone.

Would be glad if anybody could help.
Thank you for you concern, this has been noted and will be fixed in the next patch version.

jobo-chan

Potential Patron
I made a tutorial video for the installation of Cerophono & Resorep. Message me for a link. I'd rather not make it public since it does contain my IGN and email in it.

jiongxi

Potential Patron
You need to replace the textures.

oGaZSBi.png

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
This is to cope with the game updating that file if it needs to. If it's missing, there might be trouble. It is a small thing to ask, I hope it is not too difficult ^^

hmm, shouldn't it be possible to replace the original .paz-file with a 0-byte dummy textfile with the same name? That way you could bypass the launcher-filecheck and would have only to click away the warnings (or is there even a way to disable warnings ingame)...

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
just wondering if it would be possible to get a option to make the cash shop armors invis and leave all non cash shop armors alone, that way i can toggle the nudity of my toon at will by hiding/showing the costume.

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I know you've been asking for a way to remove only starter clothes when it comes to the new mod. I've updated my patch to include a patch modifier that will allow you to do this.
Please check it out here: Black Desert Nude Mod

Hi ty for your works. Can you explain to me in easy english what i need to do for be nude only myself? I read your first post but i think i m si noob that i dont understand exactly what i need to do for that.

Must i download again your mod? Which files for EU versions? And after what i need to do for be nude only myself? Please^^

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys, I know you've been asking for a way to remove only starter clothes when it comes to the new mod. I've updated my patch to include a patch modifier that will allow you to do this.
Please check it out here: Black Desert Nude Mod

Hi ty for your works. Can you explain to me in easy english what i need to do for be nude only myself? I read your first post but i think i m si noob that i dont understand exactly what i need to do for that.

Must i download again your mod? Which files for EU versions? And after what i need to do for be nude only myself? Please^^

i dont think thare is a way to be nude by yourself, the nude mods use textures that are used by all players if you hide the armor you are currenly useing all players with the same armor will appear nude aswell so its impossible with the current tools avalible/ever to make it so only you appear nude.

tessora270778

Potential Patron
ok, ty for your answer

and still in easy english, what change the new ceraphon mods so??? i read that i can choice between several options...what can i choose in this "new" option?

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
all possible items removed, starter gear removed with the undies reoved aswell, and the shirts and pants option to me looks like it does almost the same as the all removed but it leaves boots and gloves i think.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
ok, ty for your answer

and still in easy english, what change the new ceraphon mods so??? i read that i can choice between several options...what can i choose in this "new" option?
Please install new patch,
go into "patcher" folder,
double click "RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat",
then play game ^^

NyanReborn

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I am having trouble understanding the installation instructions, so after I install this game, unless I run the launcher, there isn't a paz folder, but the instruction tells me not to run the launcher without putting it in backup folder first, what am I doing wrong?

update: nevermind, problem solved

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.