Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hmm, you did a great job! I usually use Resorpless to remove gloves and shoes.
But I think my Kibelius is too transparent.

@Suzu, do you know how to make the Kibelius less transparent? Seems like it is almost not there. Must be something done on my part.
1tfPOyn.png
611GCtO.png
yegXyXk.gif

Brightening the alpha channel will reduce the transparency

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
Suzu, If you look at my problem with my ranger a few pages back, I discovered she has a pointy bit of inverted geometry that is in her right breast (facing us but left breast to her) in the character creator. Any fix for that? Is it the nude body 3.1 files maybe?

overcoat

Content Creator
Hi Suzu I have problem this like; game doesn't launch and Restore N Patch show an error.
Try deleting all the .meta files in your paz folder and have the client repair itself. Then run meta injector again. See if this helps your situation.

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
How do you avoid Shai being naked?

Also you still haven't offered help to stop the girl's boobs from going through all the outfits. I see it on most of the female classes but witch and ranger.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How do you avoid Shai being naked?

Also you still haven't offered help to stop the girl's boobs from going through all the outfits. I see it on most of the female classes but witch and ranger.
I've already mentioned some solutions to clipping problems.
And my mods are free.
Please solve your own problem.
I have no obligation to deal with it.
I also upload a partcut that makes me naked only when I take off my clothes.
Look for it

ooze

Potential Patron
Status of the mod:
GAMEZBD - WORKING
BDO NA/EU - - WORKING
BDO JP - WORKING
BDO KR - BLOCKED
BDO TW - BLOCKED
BDO RU - BLOCKED
BDO SEA - BLOCKED
BDO MENA - BLOCKED
(Last Updated: Jan 11th 2020)

Hexblade

Potential Patron
Is there a current partcutdesc.xml that includes Shai? Looks like the one on page 1 is for all classes except shai. Am I wrong?

Thanks

Silvist

Potential Patron
@ suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴

- Thank you for all the hard work!
どうもありがとうございました

I had a question for you. Is this caused by mesh deformation or normal map (alpha channel)? The sliders are above normal limits in this screen shot:

I used Resorepless to increase slider values, because I'm not familiar with where the values are located in the xml (i think that's where they are). I modified files_to_patch with some of your textures before running metainjector. Any idea how I can fix this?

Edit:

Actually my Plum has the same problem, and she's using regular sliders. I am running this on high quality textures in remastered mode.

Attachments

• s4.png
    s4.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 264
  • plum.png
    plum.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 282
  • plum1.png
    plum1.png
    10.2 MB · Views: 257
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
@ suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴

- Thank you for all the hard work!
どうもありがとうございました

I had a question for you. Is this caused by mesh deformation or normal map (alpha channel)? The sliders are above normal limits in this screen shot:

I used Resorepless to increase slider values, because I'm not familiar with where the values are located in the xml (i think that's where they are). I modified files_to_patch with some of your textures before running metainjector. Any idea how I can fix this?

Edit:

Actually my Plum has the same problem, and she's using regular sliders. I am running this on high quality textures in remastered mode.
There are several solutions.
The easiest is to make the alpha channel of the normal map closer to white.
In this case, there is a problem that the prominence of the muscle disappears.

Herisaham

Potential Patron
1586004490883.png
1586004490883.png

please help to fix this suzu, may god bless your work :grin:

Please help susu thank you so much

Please help suzu, thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.