Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

knckle

Potential Patron
Brand new here. So we just extract all the zip into the patcher_resources folder? Or straight to the Paz folder in the BDO folder?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Brand new here. So we just extract all the zip into the patcher_resources folder? Or straight to the Paz folder in the BDO folder?
I do not use resorepless.
The patcher here is only for meta injector.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu,
I tried to extract some texture files using paz browser (sorcereress kisleev armor, the file is phw_00_lb_0077 and phw_00_ub_0077). For some reason the size is really small (64x64) not the usual 512x512. What should I do to get the big size or do you have ones you could share?
I stock textures on my pc
I'm not at home right now

Zetan

Coder
Hey suzu, I have problems again lol.
If I patch with your body slider, I can't even slide any part of the body, each of them shares a same sliding data, the face of my existing character will become a default one, and the neck become so long. Like them:

↑Longer neck and default face.

↑Different part shares a same sliding data and the slider not work at all.
Then I copy the slider which the Resorepless created over your slider, it works but when I slide to a bigger breast, the costal part under the breast will go strange just like this:

↑The costal part is warped.
Is that because your nude '.pac' doesn't match R's slider? Or it's normal for the breast slider?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey suzu, I have problems again lol.
If I patch with your body slider, I can't even slide any part of the body, each of them shares a same sliding data, the face of my existing character will become a default one, and the neck become so long. Like them:
View attachment 102430
↑Longer neck and default face.
View attachment 102431
View attachment 102432
↑Different part shares a same sliding data and the slider not work at all.
Then I copy the slider which the Resorepless created over your slider, it works but when I slide to a bigger breast, the costal part under the breast will go strange just like this:
View attachment 102433
↑The costal part is warped.
Is that because your nude '.pac' doesn't match R's slider? Or it's normal for the breast slider?
Again, I do not use resorepless.
I do not know the trouble that was used together.
For the breast, the skin weight was modified because the lower part was crushed, but it was changed smoothly.
If the ribs and breasts are completely separated, there will be errors in the movement with the armor, far from the default.
(When the breast shakes)
If you make a surreal big tits
I ignore the response

knckle

Potential Patron
I do not use resorepless.
The patcher here is only for meta injector.

Oops, sorry for that, appreciate your hardwork tho suzu

On a side note
Is there a tutorial on how to work with meta injector? In terms of where to put what files. I've tried the futa mod and whatnot but ended up with nothing still, I was able to get the erect nipple mod to work though

Thanks

LordKael9

Potential Patron
Is the file pad00000.meta.RNP still in the paz folder?
Delete if remaining
And
When repeatedly patching, the meta file is always clean after maintenance

When on PC i'll check, ty!
Other question, is it better to patch files one by one or all together?

Zetan

Coder
Again, I do not use resorepless.
I do not know the trouble that was used together.
For the breast, the skin weight was modified because the lower part was crushed, but it was changed smoothly.
If the ribs and breasts are completely separated, there will be errors in the movement with the armor, far from the default.
(When the breast shakes)
If you make a surreal big tits
I ignore the response
I see. Thanks for explaining, I think I must accept the real that smaller breast is better than strange ribs_(:з」∠)_

hyko23

Casual Client
Are you using the # 71 post file after renaming it?
If so, please read the notes.
If not, download the _ao file from the top post and use it.

No I'm not using #71 post, and I'm already using the _ao file from the top post.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu,
I tried to extract some texture files using paz browser (sorcereress kisleev armor, the file is phw_00_lb_0077 and phw_00_ub_0077). For some reason the size is really small (64x64) not the usual 512x512. What should I do to get the big size or do you have ones you could share?
Texture resolution is 1024x1024

Attachments

phw_00_ub_0077.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 177

phw_00_lb_0077.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 161

phw_00_hand_0077_hair.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 159

phw_00_hand_0077.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 157

phw_00_foot_0077.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 146

phw_00_cloak_0077.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 155

qqq

Potential Patron
シャイのどきどきアルケミーのテクスチャはありますか?

qqq

Potential Patron
ありがとうございます
抽出の際はどのようなものを使っていますか?

Sargitario

Potential Patron
I can't get the guardian to look the right texture and no definition of nipples and pubis can someone please help me

Attachments

• 2020-01-26_81449219.JPG
    2020-01-26_81449219.JPG
    548.8 KB · Views: 640

z28proximo

Potential Patron
Thanks suzu, love the work! I have a small problem I can't figure out.
With 9_starter_hand_foot_off installed, my Shia has her feet cut off. I'm sure it has something to do with partcutdesc, but I can't figure it out.

Is there any other way to go barefoot in armor? I'd even buy a costume on the pearl shop if it would work. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.