Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
GWB7QIO.jpg

Naked fairy
Upload to top post

Zetan

Coder
vagina detail is missing?
I think the vagina is inside the body so I ca n’t see it
Does the camel toe look like?
Maybe it's pubic hair?

I uploaded it to my old thread but it will be hard to find, so I will upload it to this thread later
After I scrutinize, indeed the detail is inside the body.Ignore it, it's good enough now.And thx for the nude fairy,does the 'partcutdesc.xml' need to add anything more for the nude fairy mod?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
After I scrutinize, indeed the detail is inside the body.Ignore it, it's good enough now.And thx for the nude fairy,does the 'partcutdesc.xml' need to add anything more for the nude fairy mod?
There is no editing of partcutdesc.xml for NPCs or monsters.
By the way, fairies are treated as monsters. lol

Brontodon

Potential Patron
This file is a system in which the character becomes naked only when the armor is removed.
Not for people using armor alterations.
It is for those who enjoy secretly naked. lol
Some of the characters had their wrists cut
partcutdesc.xml is also rewritten only that line.
Includes dedicated partcutdesc.xml
That's it
So, if you use the armor modification, you can see the hole in the body.
If you use this, move the modified armor file before using it.
It recommended that the skin color is close to default
Upload this file to this post as it will be confusing.

I presumed it was meant for my problem, so I tried it, but...

I cleaned the BDO files before patching it with your files. There still seems to be wrist clipping. Upon removing the armour however, this is displayed:

I guess the problem is on my end?

EDIT: to clarify, if I use the texture packs on the OP, I get the clipping, but upon removing armour everything looks as it should be. If I remove the partcutdesc.xml, I get no clipping whatsoever, but it does cause holes in naked bodies. So far I get the best results if I just unequip chestpieces with the OP's files:

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I only offer a black desert nude body.
Please think about each person's taste.
Provides some methodology, but doesn't want to take any more time.

LordKael9

Potential Patron
Noob here!!!
I'd like to try your amazing mod, but i get this error and nothing is showing up in-game, no nude body, no "skimpy" armor, nothing... what could it be???

Greetings from italy :P
error.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Noob here!!!
I'd like to try your amazing mod, but i get this error and nothing is showing up in-game, no nude body, no "skimpy" armor, nothing... what could it be???

Greetings from italy :P
View attachment 102419
Is the file pad00000.meta.RNP still in the paz folder?
Delete if remaining
And
When repeatedly patching, the meta file is always clean after maintenance

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Hiya Suzu, it's this new topic have newer nude mods than your other long thread? Because I don't see gamecommondata and Kunoichi arm fix on this topic, im wonder do I still need those if im only use these files.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hiya Suzu, it's this new topic have newer nude mods than your other long thread? Because I don't see gamecommondata and Kunoichi arm fix on this topic, im wonder do I still need those if im only use these files.
The last model uploaded.
Since I knew how to align the neck and head of the body bound to the bone, I remade and uploaded it.
I added a crotch part to the basic body so that there was no gap with stockings and changed it to a slightly erect nipple.
Naturally, the body protrudes from the clothes because it is a basic body.

ruoihentai

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu,
I tried to extract some texture files using paz browser (sorcereress kisleev armor, the file is phw_00_lb_0077 and phw_00_ub_0077). For some reason the size is really small (64x64) not the usual 512x512. What should I do to get the big size or do you have ones you could share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.