Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuenna

Potential Patron
now that the nude stuff is working.
is there a place where i can download a bunch of cool textures for armor? (sexy topless and/or crotchless or see through outfits instead of straight up nude)

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome! Great Job Suzu

really neat to see how u can modify the models and textures in bdo. shai is uh... questionable, but i like customizing other classes not even necessarily for lewd purposes and all ur work was really informative.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

jeff7800

Potential Patron
The client found out that i use mod then is close the game it self.What should i do ? i done everything that instruction told

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
The client found out that i use mod then is close the game it self.What should i do ? i done everything that instruction told
Restart BDO after that, or restart your PC after patching. Idk why, but even after skimming task manager for the things Xigncode gets mad at, it still can show up. I've had Java/Minecraft things get Xigncode triggered before so yeah... XD

jeff7800

Potential Patron
Restart BDO after that, or restart your PC after patching. Idk why, but even after skimming task manager for the things Xigncode gets mad at, it still can show up. I've had Java/Minecraft things get Xigncode triggered before so yeah... XD

It said The File client has been modify please restart the game and try again then i Enter it it close the game itself

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Upload texture and pac files to turn off starter armor
For witch and plum, the pac file is modified because there are parts where the texture is shared by the wizard and the blader.
Only the upper and lower body are modified.
This is because you need to edit partcutdesc.xml for limbs. (Only Guardian edited)
Upload to top post

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Upload texture and pac files to turn off starter armor
For witch and plum, the pac file is modified because there are parts where the texture is shared by the wizard and the blader.
Only the upper and lower body are modified.
This is because you need to edit partcutdesc.xml for limbs. (Only Guardian edited)
Upload to top post
Witch starter armor was wrong so upload again
rBSqYVd.jpg

Last edited:

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
If you do not make the armature and polygon mesh parent and child, the scale will be reset when you convert the dae file
It is, so I don't know what is wrong. Can you try to make it a .pac by converting it on your end?

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
Hey! Amazing mod and its working for Gardia too! Just a question, more a preference. How can I change the texture fo the tamer? I personally liked it more like the one of resorepless... sorry for askin^^

/edit Found the Texture but how can you make the Tamer less nipply? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.