Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wita

Potential Patron
Limbs in gloves and boots are erased by partcutdesc.xml.
Can I edit partcutdesc?
Rename the armor texture to make it invisible.
Here?

Attachments

• Armor.png
    Armor.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 525

Wita

Potential Patron
Since the path command is the whole, some gloves will protrude depending on the glove.
It is best to specify and add individually.
Excuse me, can you tell me (if you're unoccupied, of course) how can I do that? I use kibelius A and I don't know how to remove parts of the armor. I'm sorry, I don't know much about it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Excuse me, can you tell me (if you're unoccupied, of course) how can I do that? I use kibelius A and I don't know how to remove parts of the armor. I'm sorry, I don't know much about it.
It's impossible now
busy

tech6rb

Potential Patron
suzu can you explain to me how i can get this holes fixed.I can edit partcutdiscp file for my dk and fix holes however anything i do to fix holes on guardian does not work. The crotch area is missing. I just cant seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. Even when I try to fix holes for the breast it does not work.

Attachments

• 2020-02-05_42209905.PNG
    2020-02-05_42209905.PNG
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,561

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu can you explain to me how i can get this holes fixed.I can edit partcutdiscp file for my dk and fix holes however anything i do to fix holes on guardian does not work. The crotch area is missing. I just cant seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. Even when I try to fix holes for the breast it does not work.
Edit the pgw_00_uw_000? _ao.dds for the panty-shaped holes. Just fill it with the same color as the background. Color is yellow

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Added _ao files for guardian black zebre and canape underwear
This compressed file is a guardian only all _ao file.
Upload to top post

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If you want to erase the hand of kibelius, you only need to modify the texture
Copy and rename any of the starter armor or starter inner textures I uploaded
Put in texture folder

Rename is
pew_00_hand_0034

Nayten_

Potential Patron
Could you reupload some of your mods for lahn? Couldnt get them to work properly from the old thread. Im talking about the orchid fall to jeans shorts, bunny outfit for awa and the karlstein with cut pants. Much appreciated.

Nayten_

Potential Patron
For Awakening Armor
Move each file to the specified folder.
Textures moved to texture folder
Each pac file needs to be moved to the specified folder

Bunny is a texture shared by each character, so we will not upload it here. Because uploading to this thread can be confusing
PAC files to ~~\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\17_psw\armor
dds to ~~\files_to_patch\character\texture
? am i correct?

tech6rb

Potential Patron
Edit the pgw_00_uw_000? _ao.dds for the panty-shaped holes. Just fill it with the same color as the background. Color is yellow

Suzu thank you soo much. That solved my issue. Not sure why we have to do this underwear thing though?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu thank you soo much. That solved my issue. Not sure why we have to do this underwear thing though?
It is a simplification of the making side.
Even if the underwear closely adheres to the body, the skin may protrude due to movement even if the skin weight is adjusted.
And there are two polygon models in the same design.
One is an underwear model when wearing clothes
Another is a model when wearing underwear in a safety zone
Nobody buys it at the cash shop unless it looks beautiful. lol

Terix3

Swell Supporter
DISCLAIMER for Suzu Custom Body 2020.
It will likely protrude through skin tight clothing around breast and crouch.
It can't be fixed. its necessary trade off to add nipples and pussy.

If you want to make sure if your clipping issue can be fixed or not - temporarily remove partcutdesc.xml from files_to_patch/character. Possible results
a) issue persists - this is the described "trade off" , can't be fixed
b) Issue is gone but there are holes - modified outfit that by default had body erased underneath . Fix the outfit
c) issue is gone and there are no holes - issue is caused by missing line in partcutdesc.xml , it is NOT caused by Custom Body

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
U4DdGhx.jpg

I uploaded the image from a different angle again because the previously uploaded image was difficult to understand
Also upload files to the top post
To texture folder

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
In my spare time
Make the lines on the guardian's flank and hips more feminine.

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
A lot of stuff clips on her (guardian here) big breasts, I noticed on a few Witch outfits too. What is the fix for this? Is it in the old thread?

Brontodon

Potential Patron
I'd like to compliment you on the quality of the body skin and female genitals, Suzu! I'm used to Resorepless but I've finally changed to use your textures instead with the coming of the guardian. Zero regrets! But yeah, seems I have that clipping issue like some other people here have. I'm not very savvy so I'm not sure if I'm able to modify my partcutdesc.xml file properly.

As can be seen, it's the usual clipping issue. And it's on a lot of characters, depending on the outfit they wear. I need to figure out how to edit the correct files :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.