Begging/Pleading (1 Viewer)

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Yes, if it's possible for her in the situation, the Zako should beg for mercy.
I love them to be not devoted to a cause, to proudly give their lives, etc.
They are in for selfish reasons, usually greed combined with a bit of a liking to play important or to bully people. Once it's over, they desperately try to get off lightly.

Usually the heroes, and especially the heroines, will make fun of these pathetic baddies' pleas though.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I love that stuff. In fact, my profile picture is of the black delmo commander in the first episode of Agent Aika being knocked unconscious after pleading on her knees to her boss, Neena Hagen, to forgive her failure. It's also followed by Neena carrying her over her should and even pressing her nose against her ass. It's a really sexy scene and also has a trope I like, that being the trope of the main antagonists disciplining their own minions.

If I find or recall any notable examples of begging henchies, I'll post them here. :wink::wink::wink:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Yeah I'm not able to find too much of it. Though I usually prefer when it's the hero dishing out the punishment.

Def post notable examples if you find any!

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Are you into stories? Google-translated stories from Pixiv?

It's a bit of work to get to it (and google isn't really that great at Japanese) but I found Cray DK's stories:
イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

Really pushes my buttons, but most of his badgirls end up begging for their lives, with various degrees of success.
I really like this a lot, but I really wish there was some way to find a better translation haha

bartley

Vivacious Visitor
Same here. Begging is my favorite part in a zako/ryona story. I love it when an arrogant and abusive villainess turns from haughty superiority to cringing cowardice and loses all her pride and dignity after she was defeated in a one-sided battle. The end should involve the victim begging for her life, peeing out of fear, crying and screaming hysterically, and (if the opponent is male) desperately trying to seduce the hero and offer her body in exchange for her life. However, I do prefer a lenient and merciful end to the undeserving bad girl, where her evil deeds are forgiven and she is allowed to live.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
I kinda liked if the zako is cornered by the protagonist and all she can do is plead for help and hyperventilanting, while sweating in fear. The bigger the zako, the better

Best part for me. Especially if I know it won't work and she's doomed.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Are you into stories? Google-translated stories from Pixiv?

It's a bit of work to get to it (and google isn't really that great at Japanese) but I found Cray DK's stories:
イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

Really pushes my buttons, but most of his badgirls end up begging for their lives, with various degrees of success.

Google translate compilation. Translations of Cray DK and associated Pixiv writers stories.

There's... a lot. But some of it is really really good.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
there pics for the story so I can see what the girls look like?

and I seriously wish there was a way to translate this to make sense.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter

Google translate compilation. Translations of Cray DK and associated Pixiv writers stories.

There's... a lot. But some of it is really really good.
Anybody with a usable link?

slayer

Master of this Domain
Crying zakos:
What examples do you know of zakos that cry just before being beaten up?

Dynamite Cop:
4pw4kEI.jpg

Final Fight 3:
wLvOmvn.jpg

God Hand:
T1CpQ76.jpg

Shuihuzhuan - Liangshan Yingxiong:
2V7MflZ.jpg

Time Commando:
UyTUYou.jpg

Violent Storm:
gpalIuG.jpg

Last edited:

Pangcake22

Club Regular

Star Wars Battlefront II has an emote that players can use to beg for mercy. When the player use that emote, the trooper will raises hands to surrender. Another players or AI can shoot that character in game. The video i found has example of that starting around 4:07.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Honestly this is a big part of zako and ryona in general for me, the part were the defeated girl is brought to her knees and begging for mercy. A lot of ryona cuts out this step and goes straight for the kill and that ends up being kind of a turn-off for me. Anyone else?
The Closest I can think of was cheating girlfriend from a mini movie (angel with even filthier souls) within the movie Home Alone 2. The cheating girlfriend begs her gangster boyfriend for mercy as he got tommy gun pointed at her. The gangster proceed to riddle her with bullets. The girlfriend that got wacked technically wasn't an evil henchwoman or a boss but she's associated with gangster.

Attachments

• Home Alone 2 - Angels with even Filthier Souls - snapshot10.jpg
    Home Alone 2 - Angels with even Filthier Souls - snapshot10.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 493
  • Home Alone 2 - Angels with even Filthier Souls - snapshot13.jpg
    Home Alone 2 - Angels with even Filthier Souls - snapshot13.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 277
  • Home Alone 2 - Angels with even Filthier Souls - snapshot14.jpg
    Home Alone 2 - Angels with even Filthier Souls - snapshot14.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 206

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I love that stuff. In fact, my profile picture is of the black delmo commander in the first episode of Agent Aika being knocked unconscious after pleading on her knees to her boss, Neena Hagen, to forgive her failure. It's also followed by Neena carrying her over her should and even pressing her nose against her ass. It's a really sexy scene and also has a trope I like, that being the trope of the main antagonists disciplining their own minions.

If I find or recall any notable examples of begging henchies, I'll post them here. :wink::wink::wink:
I remember the first time when i saw Agent Aika. I was quite surprise that Neena went for the Purple haired Black Delmo's soft tender area to knock her out as a punishment for her failure as she was begging for forgiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.