Begging/Pleading (1 Viewer)

Verdegris

Avid Affiliate
For me, this is a really difficult topic.
If the begging and pleading is a cover for a failed sneak attack, that's one thing...
Nothing like a fake surrender and insincere appeal to humanity to highlight how untrustworthy and remorseless the baddie is.

But if it's legitimate, I find ruthlessness to be an undesirable trait in heroes. If the "good guys" are merciless and cruel, especially in the face of punch clock enemies... It ends my ability to have any investment in their success. They're just another flavour of monster, and I get all the scum vs scum fights I could ever want without fiction.

Not a statement against anyone else's preferences. I know I'm a marshmallow.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hell yeah dude, you don't have to qualify your statement, it's just a matter of where you're viewing the story from. Good Guys actually being good guys is super important to me, too. If they don't do all they can to try and make sure everything turns out all right, then I'm annoyed with them.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Wait what the fuck I didn't post in this? How'd that happen

I adore begging. It's my favorite thing. I think the core of this, for me, can be pretty much boiled down to a Damsel in Distress thing with a Bad Girl. Now there's a lot to boil off and when you get to just that the dish isn't gonna be recognizable, but they're bad girls in trouble due to the role they have in the story. They exist to be defeated. Because of that, this thing isn't really about sadism to me. I don't want there to be pain and suffering, just defeat and submission.

Begging is that, when the enemy realizes they're in over their heads and just throws themselves at the mercy of the hero. It's when the bad girl realizes that she's actually in trouble, and basically begs the hero to save her. Which is, of course, what heroes do. It may not be the most sexually charged action, but the emotional satisfaction of the good guy accepting a surrender without forcing the zako to do anything degrading is too much for me to not want that to happen. It's the action of surrender itself that's erotically charged for me.

I think it's interesting that a fake surrender, which does make the enemies shady, untrustworthy, and ruthless, doesn't change the outcome I want. If anything, the emotional satisfaction just gets higher if there's then a second, real surrender. Heroes enduring suffering by doing the right thing, but continuing to stick by their codes of conduct, is a deeply satisfying thing. I'm not talkin' about lawful stupid, these are my dang scenarios so it is actually the right thing to do. Also, thinking about it, that means the thing I like the most happens more than one time, so... I guess it makes libidinal sense too.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
I think mercy can be a turn on too. Honestly depends on my mood. As far as the morality of the hero goes, I have a few answers. 1. Having the story take place in a setting bound by law, these girls are pre-sentenced to death by whatever powers that be, and it isn't the hero's choice. 2. Perhaps their is revenge involved. Maybe the villainesses as a group hurt someone the hero cares about and he is taking his perceived righteous pound of flesh. 3. It could just be a darker and edgier setting where death is the normal result of a battle.

Noting, none of this reflects anything I feel or believe morally. These are just sexy fantasies. I'm not sure I even identify with the hero all that much. Its just a story I'm telling.

Wait what the fuck I didn't post in this? How'd that happen

I adore begging. It's my favorite thing. I think the core of this, for me, can be pretty much boiled down to a Damsel in Distress thing with a Bad Girl. Now there's a lot to boil off and when you get to just that the dish isn't gonna be recognizable, but they're bad girls in trouble due to the role they have in the story. They exist to be defeated. Because of that, this thing isn't really about sadism to me. I don't want there to be pain and suffering, just defeat and submission.

Begging is that, when the enemy realizes they're in over their heads and just throws themselves at the mercy of the hero. It's when the bad girl realizes that she's actually in trouble, and basically begs the hero to save her. Which is, of course, what heroes do. It may not be the most sexually charged action, but the emotional satisfaction of the good guy accepting a surrender without forcing the zako to do anything degrading is too much for me to not want that to happen. It's the action of surrender itself that's erotically charged for me.

I think it's interesting that a fake surrender, which does make the enemies shady, untrustworthy, and ruthless, doesn't change the outcome I want. If anything, the emotional satisfaction just gets higher if there's then a second, real surrender. Heroes enduring suffering by doing the right thing, but continuing to stick by their codes of conduct, is a deeply satisfying thing. I'm not talkin' about lawful stupid, these are my dang scenarios so it is actually the right thing to do. Also, thinking about it, that means the thing I like the most happens more than one time, so... I guess it makes libidinal sense too.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
I mean you don't gotta defend what you like either, man, I ain't judgin
very true. this is a fetish site, especially about FICTIONAL women getting what's coming to them. me, for example: i LOVE it when a henchgirl begs for her life, but the "hero" isn't so merciful. in short, i love the torture aspect. when it comes to henchgirls, i am of a sadistic mindset sometimes. yet in reality (outside of fiction), if these scenarios were real, i would want the hero to be as merciful as possible. largely because in real life, even the worst people don't necessarily deserve to have such a dark fate happen to them. justice needs to come in some form, but not always something outright deadly or torturous. sometimes imprisonment or even a change of heart to an ally (if they seem genuine) is in enough. but do keep the redeemed on a short leash (figuratively) until the PROVE their change. such as if you have them be a companion of sorts in your life, they are willing to do something they otherwise wouldn't if they weren't sincere, like help defeat their former allies for good or something.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I used to see quick battles with no social interactions between enemies, but I remember one scene from Double Take (2006) movie, which I like. There was a zako, Daria, who insisted they should leave, but her captain refused and all of them eventually died. Maybe this is not a begging, but she was trying to save her life, so its close to the theme of the thread.

Ususally zako women have no chances to beg for their lives, but I remember another scene from one youtube video in which heroine rescued her friend and, while living the area, aimed at one of the surviving zakos but didn't shoot. The zako girl showed she will not attacked and stepped back. Even though she didn't beg she made all her best to survive.
zako-3-png.129945

I would like to see more such scenes in future. Zako who tried to avoid a battle but fought can be respected by her bravery. Zako who got a chance to survive can take it.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
There is a very good youtube video was posted in Live Action Zako thread, but I found an extended version for this thread. Scene starts at 1:43

Sadly this got removed. Can you name the source, IE what movie was it from?

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Not for me honestly. I either like the zako to be over-confident in a campy way until her defeat, like a cartoonish bad girl, or for the "hero" to not even give them the chance to beg or plead because it's a stealth mission.

~Lily~

Casual Client
Honestly, this might be my favorite part of my zako fetish :3
In roleplays with people I just love the feeling of groveling and pleading for mercy while my defeated comrades lie unconscious around me~

Interestingly, even though I'm generally the one begging and crying for mercy, I don't think I'm actually drawn to it
I much prefer my RP partner be cruel and mean and KO me anyway despite my desperate pleas :p

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
This is rather ryona scenes and she dies not with her zako friends, though her dad is another criminal, and he dies with her. I left here timestamps and their descriptions, so you can choose to watch it or not.

0:06 - 0:23 - you will see this scene later
7:06 - remember this zako, Jana, a daughter of a criminal, who owns this mansion
19:44 - Jana and her friend are going to to the job
21:16 - this kind of job
29:45 - she's looking at kidnapped women with her zako friend
45:46 - a slap. Auto translate says she's responible for the death of Lalo, probably a henchman, who was shown earlier
58:55 - she's sent on another mission to clean up for herself, but this time with a henchman.
59:12 - 1:01:20 - she's defeated and interrogated. Remember that scene from the beginning? Maybe it's not a pleeding, but she gave up and told everything.
1:14:10 - she doesn't look very happy. Rather scared.
1:23:04 - 1:23:30 - she's used as a meat shield
1:23: 33 - 1:23:48 - finally, she's getting killed

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.