1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] Beauty Police (美人警察)

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by snakesonaplane, Jul 7, 2015.

1. snakesonaplane

snakesonaplane Potential Patron

Beauty Police is a fighting game with some platform elements. You're a police woman who goes around beating up enemies such as guys in tracksuits, girls on their phone and a couple of animals, there are boss fights as well including two robbers on a motorcycle and an Electra style dominatrix in a bar. When you lose to certain human enemies you'll get cutscenes of the police woman being sexually assaulted and/or tortured in some way by who you lost to.

DLSite Link:
    http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ155565.html

Creator Blog:
    ???????

There are videos of a complete playthrough of the levels on the creator's blog

2. gardenvarietyshark

gardenvarietyshark Avid Affiliate

Seems like a fun game. Responsive controls, nicely done graphics (bar the wonky perspective and odd collisions), even has cutscenes. Decent variety in gameplay, at least in the demo. Defeat leads to animated H and CG.

The blog makes it feel like they put a lot of care into the game.

If the theme was different I would probably get it - the japanese-policewoman schtick is not my groove, even with those juicy skirts.

3. Afhc1988

Afhc1988 Vivacious Visitor

Well, I will not classify this game as a beat'em up, it feels more like an action-platformer, but it's a fun game anyway (love the first boss animation, by the way). Also, I think this is the third beat'em up with a policewoman as a playable character.

Edit: The game was also launched in English DLSite!
    http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE155565.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  4. Emily21

Emily21 Potential Patron

I need to check this. Sounds nice :)