[BDO] tan lines and pubic hair shape & colour "creator" [Photoshop Template] (1 Viewer)

TehPenguin

Content Creator
I'm just gonna paste what you sent me as a private message, just for the record:
man please help me i cant aply this mod of than lines in kunoichi but i can activate in all other class... help me please

It turns out the file association has changed since the last time I checked and now Valkyrie, Sorceress, Kunoichi and Maehwa share the same body texture file. Just save it as phw_00nude_001.dds and it will work. I will update the template in a minute.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
v.1.5.1: seems Kakao has changed what texture applies to what class.
pbw_00_nude_0001 is now Tamer only
phw_01_nude_0001 is now shared among the Valkyrie, Sorceress, Kunoichi and Maehwa classes.
This update only corrects what the textures are named and does not add anything new beside that. I also decided to upload updates only onto the download section of the forum and not in the thread anymore as it is redundant to have the same file in two places.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
v.1.5.2: Either I messed something up or the game, but phw texture in the template created a seam around where the body and head textures connect. Fixed and tested.

EDIT: after looking further into this it seems the old PHW is not used by anything and now the new one is the same as the PEW file for Ranger. Strange.

Last edited:

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Thank you, glad you appreciate it. I can't take all the credit, though, since I rely on BlackFire's mods to work.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Okay i feel like im close.. i followed your steps.. and got this. I closed the game after, looked at properties, and its 0 byte size?
What am i doing wrong??

Attachments

• Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 476
  • Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    594 KB · Views: 438

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
hi, i'm having problem with the Ranger textures, my game is crashing if i try use the ranger textures, can u help me fix that? that only happen with ranger files

EDIT: i already fix it, i was saving the ranger file with DXT1 instead DXT5 now its working

Last edited:

Underhand

Potential Patron
can anyone make a completed phw_01_nude_0001.dds file with -100 lightness V shape pubic hair and triangle bra(default for the rest) for me please?
i've tried everything but still can't make this .dds file. i have installed both nvidia and intel but my ps won't let me open nor save file in .dds format.

yoza10

Potential Patron
Hey guy's so I wanted to changed the pubic hair color but when I run the meta_injector it comes up saying it failed to patch pdw_00_nude_0001.dds? I did everything from the guide so I don't know what's wrong.

gj8922

Potential Patron
Hello, I have tried your creative tan line template.
It was a really attractive renovation, but somehow it doesn't seem to work for me.

As you can see in the picture, the texture is so clear that it feels more transparent than the color of the underwear on the skin.

Do you know how to adjust the sharpness of the underwear line or solve a photographic problem other than the color of the plot?

I am currently using a resoreplate and partcut is using the latest version of the suzu

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Needs some work for shai body, lines are crooked with default size

Attachments

• goingtohell.png
    goingtohell.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 239

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Also, for alternative to Photoshop since, if you use gimp which loads psd
Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

Extract dds to your C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins folder.
after editing Export to save, Ctrl+Shift+E with settings:

If new to Gimp (it is a 100% Free alternative) during installation of GIMP uncheck fonts. to save on load time.

Attachments

• settings.png
    settings.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Hey! I am actually surprised, positively, that this template has remained relevant to some people.

I will update the 1st post now since it seems more people are coming here but to clarify: I no longer play the game and thus have no way to test any potential changes/fixes to the template.

The lines look skewed on skinner bodies becasue I made this template with curvy bodies in mind. You can see the lines are concave rather than straight in order to look good on a curved body. As I said I no longer work on this template but you are more than welcome to alter it and post your version.

To make it work on a skinny body you have to create a new template(maybe just copy an existing one), delete all the curved lines and just straighten them up. It will probably take a few tries before it looks good but it shouldn't be more complicated than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.