Modder
Installing Nude Mods:

First you will need to get:
BDOToolkit.zip
Resorepless_v3.6f.zip
Meta_Injector.zip

Followed by:
EDIT by moderator.
The files partcutdesc.xml and parthidedesc.xml are needed.
However, the links to those files are broken, and AN69 AN69 has not logged in since May.

Along with any additional textures and edits you have.
(All of which I have uploaded here to attachments or linked to their source.)

Next, locate your Paz folder.
Should be something like:
C:/Program Files/Black Desert/PAZ/

Now extract
BDOToolkit.zip, Resorepless_v3.6f.zip, and Meta_Injector.zip into that paz folder.

After extracting, make sure to copy the
pad00000.meta and save it somewhere safe (i.e. desktop) as a backup.

Next run BDOToolkit as admin by right clicking and pressing “run as administrator”. It should be self explanatory, just press “1” then press “enter”, and it should launch Resorepless afterwards. If not, just right click Resorepless and run as administrator.

Now in Resorepless, you could go through the menus if you want to and choose whatever you want from the menus. Just make sure to turn on 3D vaginas.
Once you are done, just go back to the main menu and choose install.
(You shouldn't have to launch BDOToolkit or Resorepless ever again after this, unless you want to turn off or change something in Resorepless menus.)

~(Just remember running Resorepless again and editing things, will erase everything in files to patch. Causing you to need to reinstall all additional/custom files again with Meta_Injector)

After this is done, it should launch MetaInjector. If not, just right click it and run as administrator.
[IMPORTANT:]
Place whatever ADDITIONAL/CUSTOM mods/textures/files in your PAZ NOW!

(ALL files start from here:
C:/Program Files/Black Desert/PAZ/files to patch/.resorepless/Character/
or go further in.)
Place the parcutdesc.xml and parthidedesc.xml files just inside /Character/
Place any
.dds texture files inside /Character/textures/
Place all
.pac models inside /Character/model/.../*
*(They should be named so just follow the folders and place them in the right folders.)

(example: pew_00_nude.pac would go in:
/Character/model/1_pc/2_PEW/nude/)

Once you are done placing all the custom files in the right folders, just press inject on Meta_Injector and make sure that you choose "Leave files sorted" instead of "sort for me"
That should be it.

(Mods last until patch day.)

During patch day you will need to replace your now modded pad00000.meta file with the clean one you saved previously.

Run the game and let it patch like normal.
~You may run into an "error" message about the .meta being messed up and needs to be deleted. Just press “ok” and then press the "scan files" button next to play/patch button.

(Don't worry, it's not going to "find the mods" but only check the damaged meta and re-download everything.)

After patching, BEFORE pressing play, resave the new updated pad00000.meta and launch Meta_Injector as admin, and then press inject.

That should work but in some cases, you may have to run all 3 again and redo everything.

In rare cases, like me, you may have to do the last .meta part EVERYTIME you close the game. (Meaning you have to launch Meta_Injector every time you start the game.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince69

Potential Patron
Im new and this is very helpfull indeed, I got confused so easily because there is 2 much information and some guides were kinda 2 long. Now i only need to find some costume mods for guard.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Im new and this is very helpfull indeed, I got confused so easily because there is 2 much information and some guides were kinda 2 long. Now i only need to find some costume mods for guard.
Aww ty lol I just thought how I felt when learning myself and what I wished people had told me. Lol so after 600+ pages and forced hands on experience, I decided to not let anyone else go through that same pain. XD

Vince69

Potential Patron
AN69 AN69 For sure man huge respect for that, ik I have it easy saying 'yea huge respect dude' but like yea the stuff you have to learn about 3d modelling, programming 1000 +pages books sht fml up and down sideways diagonal left and rig.....you get the point ;p And I really hope you will find benefit with this expertise.

PS: im still staring at the files and carefully trying to follow guide xD

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
AN69 AN69 For sure man huge respect for that, ik I have it easy saying 'yea huge respect dude' but like yea the stuff you have to learn about 3d modelling, programming 1000 +pages books sht fml up and down sideways diagonal left and rig.....you get the point ;p And I really hope you will find benefit with this expertise.

PS: im still staring at the files and carefully trying to follow guide xD
Hahahahahaha, I get what you mean lol

Honestly I was in your place one month ago. Modding honestly was MUCH easier than I could have ever imagined. It has a curve but BRUH, it’s more like a ramp xD If you have Gimp, 3D converter, and Blender 2.79 or Maya/3DS Max 2017 with openCollada plugin, then you are already halfway done.

Thank you though, I actually have found use for all the knowledge. I’ve became a staff member, met and talk with the whole staff team and modders, learned a new skill that makes me happy, and managed to help thousands of people and became the “BDO Mod Dealer” xD Now I wish the same to you <3

Lol it’s a mountain of mods but once you get your footing, you realize that it’s simple, easy, and fun :D I believe in you

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
I have a question, can you explain what the parthidedesc.xml file does? I have never used it.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
I have a question, can you explain what the parthidedesc.xml file does? I have never used it.
Basically it hides weapons at times, mostly when idol

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Just inside /Character/ with partcutsdesc

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Hi AN69 AN69 I would like to know what does the parthidedesc.xml do ?
I'm modding without it. Does it fix some clipping issue I have with lots of costumes ?
Hide is weird, it hides weapons when idol but it has also solved some clipping issues too, and sometimes has no effect. So I say just insert it just in case

wishiluis

Potential Patron
Hello, my game crashes after i click confirm on the "create new character" dialogue. In resorepless i modified the body parts values. I've tried without those modifications and the games does not crash.
I've been struggling with this issue for a while now, and can't really make it work.
Thanks a lot for the guide by the way. Im new to BDO modding and this really cleared up the modding process \^o^/

Last edited:

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Hello, my game crashes after i click confirm on the "create new character" dialogue. In resorepless i modified the body parts values. I've tried without those modifications and the games does not crash.
I've been struggling with this issue for a while now, and can't really make it work.
Thanks a lot for the guide by the way. Im new to BDO modding and this really cleared up the modding process \^o^/
What values are you changing? Only some actually work

wishiluis

Potential Patron
What values are you changing? Only some actually work
I changed all the body parts and set the min and max to what the program recommends as a limit and default to 90.

EDIT:
I managed to fix the issue. I started resetting body parts one by one, until i found the one that does not work (Thighs), or at least that's what i think because mid way through I also lowered the maximum value to 2 instead of 2.5 and set the min and default value to their default value on what was left. At the end, I ended up only using Breast, Butt, Front Hips and Pelvis, and Lower Back and Belly.
Thanks a lot for that one pointer. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ I wasn't aware that some body parts weren't working.

Last edited:

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
I changed all the body parts and set the min and max to what the program recommends as a limit and default to 90.

EDIT:
I managed to fix the issue. I started resetting body parts one by one, until i found the one that does not work (Thighs), or at least that's what i think because mid way through I also lowered the maximum value to 2 instead of 2.5 and set the min and default value to their default value on what was left. At the end, I ended up only using Breast, Butt, Front Hips and Pelvis, and Lower Back and Belly.
Thanks a lot for that one pointer. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ I wasn't aware that some body parts weren't working.
Lol sorry it took me awhile to get back to you but I’m glad you managed to figure it out xD. Yeah, it’s only lower body and breast that work

konakon21

Potential Patron
I can't use it on both sea and gamez, always failed to patch :c

Edit: Saw your other post, could it still be use on bdoevolution? Or melissa?

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
Installing Nude Mods:

First you will need to get:
BDOToolkit.zip
Resorepless_v3.6f.zip
Meta_Injector.zip

Followed by:
parcutdesc.xml
parthidedesc.xml
Along with any additional textures and edits you have.
(All of which I have uploaded here to attachments or linked to their source.)

Next, locate your Paz folder.
Should be something like:
C:/Program Files/Black Desert/PAZ/

Now extract
BDOToolkit.zip, Resorepless_v3.6f.zip, and Meta_Injector.zip into that paz folder.

After extracting, make sure to copy the
pad00000.meta and save it somewhere safe (i.e. desktop) as a backup.

Next run BDOToolkit as admin by right clicking and pressing “run as administrator”. It should be self explanatory, just press “1” then press “enter”, and it should launch Resorepless afterwards. If not, just right click Resorepless and run as administrator.

Now in Resorepless, you could go through the menus if you want to and choose whatever you want from the menus. Just make sure to turn on 3D vaginas.
Once you are done, just go back to the main menu and choose install.
(You shouldn't have to launch BDOToolkit or Resorepless ever again after this, unless you want to turn off or change something in Resorepless menus.)

~(Just remember running Resorepless again and editing things, will erase everything in files to patch. Causing you to need to reinstall all additional/custom files again with Meta_Injector)

After this is done, it should launch MetaInjector. If not, just right click it and run as administrator.
[IMPORTANT:]
Place whatever ADDITIONAL/CUSTOM mods/textures/files in your PAZ NOW!

(ALL files start from here:
C:/Program Files/Black Desert/PAZ/files to patch/.resorepless/Character/
or go further in.)
Place the parcutdesc.xml and parthidedesc.xml files just inside /Character/
Place any
.dds texture files inside /Character/textures/
Place all
.pac models inside /Character/model/.../*
*(They should be named so just follow the folders and place them in the right folders.)

(example: pew_00_nude.pac would go in:
/Character/model/1_pc/2_PEW/nude/)

Once you are done placing all the custom files in the right folders, just press inject on Meta_Injector and make sure that you choose "Leave files sorted" instead of "sort for me"
That should be it.

(Mods last until patch day.)

During patch day you will need to replace your now modded pad00000.meta file with the clean one you saved previously.

Run the game and let it patch like normal.
~You may run into an "error" message about the .meta being messed up and needs to be deleted. Just press “ok” and then press the "scan files" button next to play/patch button.

(Don't worry, it's not going to "find the mods" but only check the damaged meta and re-download everything.)

After patching, BEFORE pressing play, resave the new updated pad00000.meta and launch Meta_Injector as admin, and then press inject.

That should work but in some cases, you may have to run all 3 again and redo everything.

In rare cases, like me, you may have to do the last .meta part EVERYTIME you close the game. (Meaning you have to launch Meta_Injector every time you start the game.)
Hey, can you assist me with how to install the zip for the guardian? I watched a video, but the guy really didn't explain it well.

Melkiah

Potential Patron
Big thanks for the guide, it really helped a lot. I was curious if anyone had any textures for guardian, as that is the only class that is nipple-less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.