Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Welcome everyone!
Stay a while and listen!

If you guys find any bugs with the textures, please let me know so i can fix it.

Instructions:
Extract the archive in */data/pl
If you don't have a pl folder, create it manually
Thanks to JoeMesh for figuring out that you don't need to repack, saved me a ton of time.

pl0000.rar
Also attached is a NoIntro mod
No Intro.rar
(after i already made this tested the method of just deleting the video files and that also removes them and doesn't break the game. So just delete the B_US_0000.sfd and PlatinumGames.sfd files

Updated!
Added Various A costume (transparent/wet)
pl002d.rar
This one was tricky, after a lot of research i couldn't figure out where the bump map is stored, so semi-nude will have to do.
Note: Red hair.

Aded the Angel Joy
em0080.rar
extract to: Bayonetta\data\em

Added Various B costume (Green lace, Red lace, Blue denim)
pl002e Blue.rar
pl002e Green.rar
pl002e.rar

Added Nun Costume - Super Hero Version
pl0034.zip

Info:
I've tested the downloads and they all work. There has to be a computer issue, not a archive issue.
I've repacked all the mods into zip:
pl0000.zip 4.63MB
pl002e Blue.zip 4.61MB
pl002e Green.zip 4.56MB
pl002e Red.zip 4.59MB
pl002d.zip 4.51MB
em0080.zip 6.24MB

How to Mod:
It seems that it's still a mystery for most how to actually mod this game.
This is the method i use:
Tools needed
  1. A hex editor
  2. Dragon Unpacker (optional but helpful)
  3. DDS editing software
That's basically it.
After extracting the cpk file of your choice (data12.cpk for example) you will get some .dat files in most cases. Most of them contain game textures, model textures, model info...etc.
The .dat files that contain DDS images can be either searched for with a hex editor, just simply search for the text DDS, it's the only header in the .dat file that is an actual DDS (from what i found). The way i did it before, was just copy the entire contents from the DDS header till the end and saved it as a dds, that way you can see the image and if it's not the one you want to edit, search again for the next header and delete everything backwards... this method is more time consuming though. I found that with dragon unpacker's hyper ripper you can simply preview the images in DU and also easily extract them with drag and drop. As an added bonus it shows the offset of the dds file which is very important, to put the dds file back.

Now the tricky part. After editing your file, you need to have a copy of the original image or have a copy of the original .dat file as the header of the dds needs to be the exact same one as before, otherwise the game crashes... took me a long time to figure out that that's the reason for my crashes. The header is 1D in length in hex code, so after you pasted the hex code of the edited dds on top of the old one, paste also the header of the original on top of that and you're good to go.
When i say header, i'm referring to the starting bytes of the dds file, not the image contents themselves.
That's about it in a nutshell, if you guys make some cool mods, i can post them here if you want
smile.png

Have fun and enjoy!

Attachments

• Master X Bayonetta.png
    Master X Bayonetta.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 12,215
  • Master X Bayonetta 2.png
    Master X Bayonetta 2.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 13,692
  • Master X Bayonetta 3.png
    Master X Bayonetta 3.png
    3 MB · Views: 14,281
  • Master X Bayonetta 4.png
    Master X Bayonetta 4.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 11,607
  • Master X Bayonetta 5.png
    Master X Bayonetta 5.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 15,656
  • Master X Bayonetta 6.png
    Master X Bayonetta 6.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 13,228
  • Master X Bayonetta 7.png
    Master X Bayonetta 7.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 11,507
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10,508
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10,136
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9,781
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10,898
pl0000.rar
4.4 MB · Views: 4,853

No Intro.rar
151 bytes · Views: 1,339

pl002d.rar
4.2 MB · Views: 2,489

em0080.rar
5.8 MB · Views: 3,421

Last edited:

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Great.
Btw you know that Bayonetta suit is made of her hair right? So having her shaved with no lush bush down there kinda contradicts the whole concept of it :p

It would be really nice to hide the missing vagina texture with a luxury fur and why not add armpits hair too.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Thank you very much for sharing your work!
This might actually force me to buy the game on Steam :P

xellos49698

Content Creator
First, thank you for sharing this mod, I can't wait to try this out.

2nd, I think there maybe something wrong with the files I download... I've tried to extract the files from the zip archive? Every time I try to unzip them I get an error? Can you please tell me what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
First, thank you for sharing this mod, I can't wait to try this out.

2nd, I think there maybe something wrong with the files I download... I've tried to extract the files from the zip archive? Every time I try to unzip them I get an error? Can you please tell me what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks.
Hmm. The only thing I can think of, is that you have an older version of winrar. I think it requires version 5+
If after updating it still doesn't work, I'll just upload a zip version for you.

xellos49698

Content Creator
That was the issue, I've been using a copy of Winrar3.14 for year because I owned it. Guess I need to upgrade and get with modern times.

Also, in the spirit of sharing, by amazing coincidence with no knowledge of a PC release of this game I started playing PS3 version of Bayonetta a few weeks back and thought at the time how much of a shame there isn't a nude mod for game.

So I got industrious and made a Hentai Bayonetta HD Theme for my PS3.)
Link is below as well as a few screen shots.

Or there would be if I could upload them, I think undertow.club is having uploading issue, I tried three different formats and it's not letting me upload screen shot. All the screens are in the download file though.)

Thank you so much again for sharing this wonderful mod,

Attachments

Bayonetta HD2.rar
7.6 MB · Views: 2,460

Last edited:

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate

xellos49698

Content Creator
Weird that people are having issues with installing this mod.

I just followed your advice , I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bayonetta\data\movie and replaced B_US_0000.sfd and PlatinumGames.sfd with the no intro mod.

Then went to Data folder here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bayonetta\data\pl

and made a folder pl and copy pasted all the data files inside.

Not only is Bayonetta nude for game play, but also for cut scenes. Haven't beat the game yet for other costumes. That will be a while, but the main is definitely working.)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Finally beat the game and unlocked the other costumes. No issues with installing any of your mods or Maliwei777 using the above method.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
LOL! That didn't take long. The PC port isn't even a month old and someone's already got a comprehensive nude mod for it.
Not that I'm necessarily surprised considering the game in question. XD

Looks nice. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.