Battletoads - Pimple vs. Dark Queen (Bearhug) (1 Viewer)

Tatooine

Potential Patron
(EDIT: Wait, are you TheRetryMan himself, Tatooine? If so, that's awesome! Thank you for everything you've given us so far! I wish you the best of luck for everything in the future.)

Wow, haven't checked his DA in a while. He's really doing it, huh? That's fantastic. This might be the first patreon I subscribe to. At least at the lowest tier... Thanks for letting me know.

I mean, I'm trying not to get too excited, because these kinds of passion projects sometimes don't work out. It's a bit different, but another creator called kingbang who I really enjoy just had his patreon disabled, presumably because of the violent nature of the erotic art. So it would be really sad to support it and then it all gets destroyed. But I'll hope for the best.
Yes, i'm The Retry Man! Well, my art in The Dark Queen Adventures is not precisely too violent. There is not blood in it, for example. I hope not to be banned anyways!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, 4shared used to be great but has become... the kindest word I could used to describe it would be "spotty". You never know what's going to trigger your antivirus there anymore.

Is this video still around?

Tatooine

Potential Patron
Yeah, 4shared used to be great but has become... the kindest word I could used to describe it would be "spotty". You never know what's going to trigger your antivirus there anymore.

Is this video still around?
There's an update everyday on Patreon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.