Battle Chasers Nightwar: NSFW Nude mod for PC + Android version (1 Viewer)

Kojinzx

Casual Client
EDIT by moderator 21 SEPT 2023): Patreon links deleted, no free content or link back to undertow available as required by site rules.

Hi all!
I want represent Battle Chasers Nightwar NSFW mod for PC version and also for Android version of the game!

I got request for Battle Chasers Nightwar ANDROID mod. Since i already have fully working Mod for PC version i decided to try make mod for ANDROID game version. Some time passed...XD and now you can play this nice gime on your Phone with my Mod!!! ;)

Battle Chasers Nightwar NSFW 2 mods for PC version
Battle Chasers Nightwar NSFW mod for
ANDROID version

Mods
of many another games can be found here

Public Mods for another games

More about this game you can check here
for ANDROID Приложения в Google Play – Battle Chasers: Nightwar
for PC Battle Chasers: Nightwar on Steam

Hope you like it!!!

release.jpg

Red Monika.jpg

dialogue_portraits.jpg Red Monika prewiev.jpg

Attachments

• MAIN PATREON 1.jpg
    MAIN PATREON 1.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 3,825
Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Im a little surprised that paid content is being "advertised," here

EDIT (21 SEPT 2023); Patreon links removed, free content no longer available at his site
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

Stratajim

Potential Patron
By offering free content Kojinzx Kojinzx complies with our site rules for linking to crowdfunding sites. The link to site rules is in my siggie. Please use the site Report function to report posts that violate site rules.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
I wasn't assuming he was violating a policy. Nor am I mad at him for trying to get a buck. I was just surprised is all.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Sure, it might not go against your policy. But when someone opens a thread here for a specific game, you expect the modder to be offering something to download for that game. Kojinzx already has a large thread linking all their paid Patreon content, including this game. Why was this thread necessary? That's why it just feels like an advertisement.

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Sure, it might not go against your policy. But when someone opens a thread here for a specific game, you expect the modder to be offering something to download for that game. Kojinzx already has a large thread linking all their paid Patreon content, including this game. Why was this thread necessary? That's why it just feels like an advertisement.
I make threads like this one for conveniently keep track updates for people who want check specifical games and game updates :wink:

Jozzm4R

Potential Patron
By offering free content Kojinzx Kojinzx complies with our site rules for linking to crowdfunding sites. The link to site rules is in my siggie. Please use the site Report function to report posts that violate site rules.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
May I ask where the free content is? All links were directed to paywall page that you can't even see without paying.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
May I ask where the free content is? All links were directed to paywall page that you can't even see without paying.
I checked the links and you are correct. I will delete all of the paywall links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.