Batgirl (Barbara Gordon, preferably) (1 Viewer)

bval

Vivacious Visitor
Could someone please do Batgirl? I wasn't exactly a fan of the one that's already been made, and one drawn from scratch would probably be a lot better. Thanks in advance, and sorry I don't really have a reference image.

Attachments

• 1298025862009.jpg
    1298025862009.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 406

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Well first, this is a revision request so this is the wrong area, secondly the user said it was already made so, you're both wrong... moved

erogenous

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Well first, this is a revision request so this is the wrong area, secondly the user said it was already made so, you're both wrong... moved

I'm never wrong! Worst case scenario I am "almost right"... I merely linked to the one already in existence since the original poster didn't do so in his request. Since it is a revision request, after all.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
No, you didn't link to it, you linked to a search page containing the link to it, so you're still wrong. Admin is never wrong, learn your internet. Oh and "almost right" is still wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.