1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backgrounds Web Gallery

Discussion in 'Backgrounds' started by Macnagum, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Macnagum

Macnagum Vivacious Visitor

You search a background ? This Web Gallery can help you :

http://sdt-bg.esy.es

Briefly, it's:

- Over 3,700 backgrounds (available in archive here). The backgrounds with adult content are only present in the archive.

- 60+ keywords for specific research. You can choose multiple keywords among those available in the background selection.

- To download the images in original size, you must click on the corresponding top right icon.

- The authors of the backgrounds are written into the details of the images. Do not hesitate to thanks them!

The web host is free, which imposes restrictions. Adult content is not allowed and the batch file upload is disabled (bandwidth limit and cpu).

For more details, if you have ideas for improvements or for any other comment, just post here.

Hope you like it!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    rejco likes this.
  2. Nigida

Nigida Casual Client

Re: Backgrounds Web Gallery

I don't like to see my backgrounds posted anywhere but where I chose to, here. Especially not if my username is used as a search tag for edited screenshots that I took during my gameplay.

Generic search tags like [name of game/show] or something like that should be enough to find your way around categories.

3. Macnagum

Ok. Your backgrounds are no longer on the site.

Note that this is just an example website. No ads, no google indexation. I leave it online two weeks to see the reviews, and if that does not work, basta.

However I do not see the probleme with screenshots, because there are just backgrounds on the website or in the archive. And be able to sort the backgrounds by author seems convenient. Not?

4. Nigida

Nigida Casual Client

That was kinda harsh of me, sorry. I don't have a problem if you post these BG's somewhere, just don't do it in combination with my forum name. I don't feel like anyone has to give me credit for these (just some edited screens, really), if someone wants to say thanks on the original forum topic that's fine and more credit than I need.

5. shindenx

shindenx Potential Patron

This is quite nice, would love to see this expand in the future.

6. Macnagum

(Big) Update :
    - Added 65 new keywords (+25'000 tags)
    #; +18; =; 3d; 700x600; 700x825; attic; bathroom; beach; bed; bench; big_house; boat; bridge; castle; cemetery; city; commerce; couch; countryside; dark; desert; dining_room; drawing; elevator; entrance; forest; garden&park&yard; gloryhole; hallway; height; hospital; house; indoor; kitchen; laboratory; lake; lavatory; library; light; living_room; mountain; nobody; office; outdoor; parking; people&others; pool; prison; real; river; road&street; roof&balcony; school; sea; sky&space; snow; sport&entertainment; stairs; tagplace; tent; train&metro; transport; tunnel; wc

- Registration of the authors in the "Author" field images
    - Disabling the batch download for site stability

7. m188756

m188756 Potential Patron

Nice! Thanks!

8. ThunderZoo

ThunderZoo Potential Patron

I think this is a great idea !!!

I hope you will continue :)

9. Macnagum

I hope so too! In fact the site is fairly easy to do and manage, the only challenge with respect to the host's capabilities.

Update:
    - Site address change
    - Added a sixty backgrounds

10. zzaapp002

zzaapp002 Club Regular

Thanks!

11. VincentL

VincentL Avid Affiliate

Umm, very nice and neatly designed, but I'm slightly confused - the backgrounds are all 504x594 for me, even those tagged as 700x825. I tried to right click and open the images in a new window or searched if I hadn't overlooked something, but can't find anything. :o

12. Macnagum

That's because it lacks a line "How to download" in the presentation :P

To download the images in original size, you must click on the corresponding top right icon. The size of the displayed image depends on the resolution of the screen, so save it with a right-click does not give the original image.

13. VincentL

VincentL Avid Affiliate

[takes a look at the OP]

...bye, I'm moving out to Antarctica to live there as a tomato.

Either way, thanks and great job, deserved karma.

[o god I'm dumb]