Backgrounds Web Gallery (1 Viewer)

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
You search a background ? This Web Gallery can help you :

EDIT by moderator on 18 DEC 2018, backgrounds are at SDT-BG-10-02-15-v1.1

Briefly, it's:

- Over 3,700 backgrounds (available in archive EDIT: DELTED BROKEN Link). The backgrounds with adult content are only present in the archive.

- 60+ keywords for specific research. You can choose multiple keywords among those available in the background selection.

- To download the images in original size, you must click on the corresponding top right icon.

- The authors of the backgrounds are written into the details of the images. Do not hesitate to thanks them!

The web host is free, which imposes restrictions. Adult content is not allowed and the batch file upload is disabled (bandwidth limit and cpu).

For more details, if you have ideas for improvements or for any other comment, just post here.

Hope you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigida

Potential Patron
Re: Backgrounds Web Gallery

I don't like to see my backgrounds posted anywhere but where I chose to, here. Especially not if my username is used as a search tag for edited screenshots that I took during my gameplay.

Generic search tags like [name of game/show] or something like that should be enough to find your way around categories.

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate

Ok. Your backgrounds are no longer on the site.

Note that this is just an example website. No ads, no google indexation. I leave it online two weeks to see the reviews, and if that does not work, basta.

However I do not see the probleme with screenshots, because there are just backgrounds on the website or in the archive. And be able to sort the backgrounds by author seems convenient. Not?

Nigida

Potential Patron

That was kinda harsh of me, sorry. I don't have a problem if you post these BG's somewhere, just don't do it in combination with my forum name. I don't feel like anyone has to give me credit for these (just some edited screens, really), if someone wants to say thanks on the original forum topic that's fine and more credit than I need.

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
(Big) Update :
- Added 65 new keywords (+25'000 tags)
#; +18; =; 3d; 700x600; 700x825; attic; bathroom; beach; bed; bench; big_house; boat; bridge; castle; cemetery; city; commerce; couch; countryside; dark; desert; dining_room; drawing; elevator; entrance; forest; garden&park&yard; gloryhole; hallway; height; hospital; house; indoor; kitchen; laboratory; lake; lavatory; library; light; living_room; mountain; nobody; office; outdoor; parking; people&others; pool; prison; real; river; road&street; roof&balcony; school; sea; sky&space; snow; sport&entertainment; stairs; tagplace; tent; train&metro; transport; tunnel; wc

- Registration of the authors in the "Author" field images
- Disabling the batch download for site stability

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
I hope so too! In fact the site is fairly easy to do and manage, the only challenge with respect to the host's capabilities.

Update:
- Site address change
- Added a sixty backgrounds

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Umm, very nice and neatly designed, but I'm slightly confused - the backgrounds are all 504x594 for me, even those tagged as 700x825. I tried to right click and open the images in a new window or searched if I hadn't overlooked something, but can't find anything. :o

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
That's because it lacks a line "How to download" in the presentation :P

To download the images in original size, you must click on the corresponding top right icon. The size of the displayed image depends on the resolution of the screen, so save it with a right-click does not give the original image.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
[takes a look at the OP]

...bye, I'm moving out to Antarctica to live there as a tomato.

Either way, thanks and great job, deserved karma.

[o god I'm dumb]

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I get a warning message from Comodo Internet Security, so be careful when going on this site, and maybe prefer the archive.

Warning: Unsafe Website Blocked!
sdt-bg.esy.es
This website has been blocked temporarily because of the following reason(s):
  • Malicious
This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Alas, when I clicked on the link to the website, it said that the website host no longer hosts the site for free, and that the owner will have to pay hosting fees, or something to that effect. I hope this can fixed soon. Otherwise, I'm going to miss this.
:-(

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Link in the first post has been fixed. When you find a broken link, PLEASE use the site's REPORT function to alert moderators.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Link in the first post has been fixed. When you find a broken link, PLEASE use the site's REPORT function to alert moderators.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.